trial 01: first day of high school, senior year .

When Queenka Meets Nerd . {Hiatus, sorry~!}

 

trial 01 : first day of high school, senior year .

 

 

Park JunHee's POV:

 

The first day of high school. It's my senior year. I am so ready for this. I have worked so hard to build my reputation up. Freshman year, I was a nobody. Since no one knew each other, I figured to make new friends, but many people disregarded me due to my primitive fashion sense. To change that, sophomore year, I changed my style from baggy jeans to skinny jeans and blouses. That got me noticed, but not popular. Then came junior year. My style became short skirts and dresses. That year, I scored my first boyfriends. Yes, boyfriends in plural. Then senior year. My current boyfriend is Lee Taemin, the prince of the school and most popular kingka amongst all of them. It was difficult to obtain him, but not impossible. He's my favorite out of all boyfriends because he's... perfect.

I got up at 6:00am and took a shower. I fixed my hair by pinning up my side bangs and leaving the rest of my hair down. I wore a black buttoned-up blouse with a collar that had white dots at the edge. I tucked the blouse in a short white skirt.

 

 

I walked downstairs and ate breakfast. I got my bag that was black and white with a ribbon that matched my outfit:

"Annyeong omma! Annyeong appa! I'll see you soon~!" I greeted my parents and left out the door. I put on my earphones and started walking along the sidewalk to school.

 

-AT SCHOOL GATES-

 

I finally reached the school gates. I saw a lot of familiar people, but some new faces. And with new faces, there are new victims. I saw my 'group' called f(x). "Yah Victoria unnie~ Do you see what I see?" I asked the leader of our group. She smirked and tilted her head to see the new nerds of the school. Then she saw Tiffany and her little best friend, a scrawny kid with glasses.

"Well, look who it is here~! Tiffany and little Kyungsoo... whatcha guys talking about?"

"It's none of y-your business, Victoria. J-just walk away." The timid boy said.

"Well look who's being mighty today! Oh, our little Kyungsoo is so cute." Krystal teased and flicked his head.

"Please stop Krystal-ssi, dont hurt him." Tiffany tried to intervene.

"And what if I don't want to?"

"Then we are going to get caught by the assistant principal. Look Krystal unnie." I pointed slightly at the assistant principal who was about to pass by us to guard the front gates and watch for tardy people.

"You got lucky, fish eyes." She said, and with that, we walked away.

 

Kyungsoo's POV:

 

"Well look who's being mighty today! Oh, our little Kyungsoo is so cute." That f(x) girl flicked my head, and it hurt with her long, girly nails.

"Please stop Krystal-ssi, dont hurt him." Tiffany tried to help me. I was happy that she was trying to protect me, but I was worried that she would get teased as well.

"And what if I don't want to?" Oh no. Oh no. Please don't do anything to her. I was about to defend Tiffany, but one of the other queenkas said something before me.

"Then we are going to get caught by the assistant principal. Look Krystal unnie." She pointed at the assistant principal.

"You got lucky, fish eyes." Said... I think they called her some kind of stone? Quartz was it? Mm... I don't need to know. They immediately walked away.

I sighed in relief. I looked at Tiffany and she did the same thing and looked at me. We smiled at each other and resumed walking to our classroom.

"I was so nervous Kyungie! But I got so mad when they did that to you! I just couldn't let it pass." Tiffany was really worried about me wasn't she? I can't let her worry, but it's so nice to have someone care about me. She's like a big sister I've never had. In my family, I'm just the eldest with a little sister named EunJi.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. You stood up for me, but I couldn't say anything." Because that queenka said something before me dangit.

"Don't worry, no harm was done to me. Thank goodness that queenka spotted the assistant principal."

"Yeah... that's true." Even though I was a bit envious for that queenka for taking the spotlight, she did at least save us.

We finally reached the classroom. I noticed the queenka group in our classroom. Not good. What was their name again? f(x)? Why would they even use a mathematical symbol if they're not very smart? That doesn't even make sense. I looked at each one of them. There was the leader Victoria, Quartz lady, the tomboy Amber, Luna the talkative one, and Sulli the former maknae.

Then there was the new addition to the group, the current maknae. I think she joined them last year. I forgot her name, not that it is of any importance to me. There was something about her that made her seem different from the rest of the group. She dressed like them, acted like them, but there was just something about her I couldn't put my finger on.  Maybe it was just because of that little gesture she did for me and Tiffany earlier. It's not everyday a highly-ranked queenka stands up for you.  Or... maybe I was thinking too hard.

 

-4th PERIOD, ADVANCED HEALTH AND GENERAL SCIENCE-

 

"Today class, half of the time we'll spend with the new seating arrangement. Then I'll be handing you the syllabus for your new science project and go over its guidelines." Some people were groaning at the thought of changing seats and having a science project. Others seemed happy for some reason. Like me. There was a possibility I wouldn't sit next to that Moon JaeNa anymore, who farts and is obsessed with aliens and what not...

"Okay, so there are two boxes on my desk. One for the girls, and one for the boys. Take note that you will be seated with the opposite gender." Ms. Lee, the science teacher said.

Two lines were formed, one for females and of course the other males. The first in our line was Jung BongGoo. A chubby guy who loved to eat dubokki and play video games, yet earned really good grades. A fellow nerd. He stretched out his arm to the box and reached for a white, little paper folded into a tiny square. He opened it, turned and went to his new desk. The same action was done by all the students in the class. As people were seeing who was sitting next to who, there was a mix of reactions. From some there were high-fives, from others there were expressions of dissappointment, while others had exaggerated reactions like f(x).

"AMBER OMMA, NOO~!" Sulli cried. Such a baby.

"DON'T WORRY MY CHILD, WE WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN SOON~!" Amber replied sorrowfully. They both had their arms stretched out, reaching for each other as if they were being cruelly separated. Such drama queenkas.

"ASA~!" Luna and Victoria high-fived, then booty-bumped each other knowing the fact that they'd be sitting behind each other.

I kept looking for Tiffany. When I had finally spotted her I saw that her seat mate was BongGoo. I should have switched papers with him! Darn. I wanted to sit next to my best friend. We gave each other apologetic looks and I dissappointedly walked to my seat, which was at the end of the second row next to the window. I looked to Tiffany's direction; she was in the first row. I noticed that her eyes were following me to see where I was sitting. I smiled at her, but she frowned a bit, still sad that we weren't next to each other. In the least I was hoping to sit to someone quiet and shy like me.

I sat down and looked at the desk right next to mine. Next to me was a girl with long hair and pinned up side bangs. She wore a short white skirt tucked with a black buttoned-up blouse with a collar that had white dots at the edge. F(x)'s maknae. She noticed me unintentionally staring at her. "Bwoya?" She said with an annoyed look on her face.

"N-nothing!" Shoot. I hope she doesn't get the wrong idea. Hopefuly she doesn't bully me like the other queenkas and kingkas.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Do Kyungsoo imnida, b-but you can call me D.O. if you want..." I wanted to at least make nice with my new seat buddy.

She looked at me with one eyebrow up, scoffed, and turned her attention to the teacher giving us instructions on the new science project we're doing. Snobby much?  Disregard any potentially good thought I had of her just moments ago.

"Oh, JunHee-ah~ we're close to each other!"

JunHee... that's her name. That's... an ew name. But nice looks. Wait, what am I saying?  Nevermind that, does that mean I have... TWO f(x) members, both stuck-up and rude queenkas sitting close to me?!

I'm DOOMED.

"Okay, so the person you are sitting next to right now is going to  be your science project partner as well. Make sure you treat each other well! And remember the science project is due next month on the 23rd!"

Great. My seat 'buddy' and science project partner is the snobby queenka JunHee.

 

 


 

First chapter up!

How did you like it? Comments are much appreciated~!

This is a little collab with my sister~

If you want, feel free to subscribe or even upvote this fanfic!

I love new subbies :3

 Annyeong~!