× 22 ×

A Star, but a Touchable Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NS0bWZQX5E

___________________________________

× 22 ×

I hear a rustle.

Then all I see is darkness.

~

A tap.

I open my eyes groggily, then sat up quickly seeing the face sitting before me. I stare wide-eyed at him.

Junho.

Lee Junho is my cousin. He's the son of my late uncle and aunt, who had passed away a few years ago, and lives with Aunt Sophia and Uncle Jeff. He's the second youngest in 2PM, a six- member group that is signed to JYP Entertainment. He loves to dance and is the best dancer, in my opinion, in 2PM. He's very warm, gentle, and friendly yet very protective and wants to keep his "baby cousins" safe.

Pfft, I'm older than you.

His younger sister is Minyoung, who is also friendly and warm. She and him have a very favorite hobby of dancing, like the rest of the Kim descendants, and are under JYP Entertainment. Minyoung belongs in a four-member group called Miss A, where their leader is Fei, Jia, and our maknae cousin, Bae Suzy. All five of us were obviously childhood friends, despite the large age difference between Fei and Suzy.

He gives me a small smile.

"I'm sorry, saengie. Did I scare you?" He asks gently.

I snap out of my trance, and shook my head.

"It's alright." I reply. "Just surprised."

He gives a loud, warm laugh. Then he leaned forward to grasp me in an embrace.

"Where am I, Junho?" I asked, looking around the white room.

"Your at uncle's villa, Oz." He replied. "Minyoung, Kylie, Suzy, and...Taec hyung are also here."

I buried my head in my hands and sighed.

"Who kidnapped me this time?"

Before he could answer, we were interrupted by a loud, teasing voice.

"Yah. Junho, are you scaring Chae Rinnie?"

Both me and Junho looked up. Nichkhun was leaning against the wall, smirking, and twirling a knife around in his hands.

Now if you were new to him, you would've found that position very intimidating. Like who would want to go near a ing guy who was spinning a knife around his fingers, looking like he's gonna kill you in a second? 

I would.

I jumped up and ran behind him, then jumped on his back. He squeaked, very manly Nich,  and stumbled forward a few steps, before maintaining his balance and straightened up. He hoisted me up on his back, and rolled his shoulders.

"Is she that heavy, hyung, or are you just weak?" Junho said amusedly.

"Shut up before I make you my next dummy." Nich snapped. I rolled my eyes, and flicked him on the forehead. He winced.

"Stop being such a ing douche."

"Stop being such a ing meanie." Nich whined. I laughed, and jumped off him.

"Hey, hyung, Boss said we have to go now-"

He walked in. Then he stopped, and stared at me. My eyes narrowed dangerously, and I glared at him.

"It's nice to see you again, Taecyeon." I spat his name out harshly.

He smirked, and chuckled. "Nice? You better be ing ecstatic." He replied, grinning at me devilishly.

I opened my mouth to snap a reply, but he turned away from me and faced Nichkhun. I scoffed, and sat down next to Junho. 

"Fei sent a messenger to the Head Quarters." Taec continued. "They found a group of the Catenus on the way there. Rookies, they said. Blubbering like ing baby seals, saying how they weren't apart of the damn gang, and when Jia turned around one tried to attack her while the rest ran off. Fei and Suzy didn't believe it, and they killed the rookie."

"Is she okay?" I asked worriedly. "I mean, I know Jia. She wouldn't get hurt that easily, but it doesn't mean she didn't get hurt. But still, Catenus rookies wouldn't be found roaming the streets like that. As dumb as Donghyun is, he wouldn't let his trainees walk around so freely."

How did I know all this?

"That's the point." Taecyeon pointed out. "Fei said that she found the high crest tattooed on the supposed 'Rookie's' wrist. It was one of their trainers. She said it might be-"

"It was Minhyun." 

Nichkhun's eyes widened. I gasped, and stood up, facing the four wearied girls in bloodied clothes that was standing at the door. I rushed to Suzy.

"Maknae, are you alright?!" I asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, unnie." Suzy replied, rolling her eyes. "Don't be so surprised. You trained me remember?"

I stopped my mothering actions, and straightened up. The room grew tense, and I eyed Fei and Nichkhun. They avoided my eyes, and gave me sheepish smiles, rubbing their wrists guiltily.

"Bring me to uncle." I said sharply.

They hesitated, and glanced at each other, being the oldest ones in the room. The sound of my jaw clenching and the bones in my knuckles cracking made them straighten up too, and look at me with surprised faces. My eyes narrowed.

 

"Now."