× 21 × - Your An

A Star, but a Touchable Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBDZzSbHP2w

___________________________________

× 21 × - Your an

.

~

"Heeey, Jay." I said, glancing at the entrance to the park every other second, and the seconds where I weren't looking at the entrance was where I was looking at every spec of sand on the ground.

I didn't even want to look at him.

Not in a negative way, though. I meant in a good way, but it was bad for me.

He was shirtless, his hair was dripping wet.

The drops of water slid down his chest in a seductive way, and his abs screamed out to me to touch them, hug them, and massage them.

His lips were oh-so lusciously pink and full, waiting to be attacked.

His arms were more muscular than when I saw him, and his eyes were bright, happy, and...lustful?

, that is y.

I'm getting creepy.

"Chae?" He said in disbelief, looking at me up and down.

"Uh, that's m-"

"KIM CHAE RI, YOU COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Uncle's voice roared from the entrance. My eyes flitted towards the park, and they widened quickly, as I saw the group of 5 men rushing towards us.

"Can't talk, being followed by some inhumane gang with snakes and vines on their wrists, their leader is my sadistic uncle, my evil cousin can't help me, my two ex-boyfriends are hunting me down, and your shirtless." I listed as quickly as I could.

He arched an eyebrow. "Okay so you just gave them a minute to catch up to you, and your reasons are valid for why you can't talk, but your talking and the last thing-what?"

I patted his cheek.

"Gotta go. Bye, and see you in two days."

I whirled around to run away from the incoming bulky-black-clothes-wearing-gang-rapists but was stopped by an arm wrapping around my waist. Jay pulled me back against his bare chest, and placed his chin on my shoulder, eyeing the men who stopped in front of us.

He came out, his hands in his pockets, and looking at us with a calm face on. But it's a whole different thing when you look at his eyes. He was angry, pissed off, and looking like he'd kill the first person he gets his hands on.

"Give her back." He said coolly.

I felt Jay smirk. "And why should I do that?"

"Cause you'll be sorry if you don't, Park Jaebeom." He said through gritted teeth.

I jumped as he said Jay's name. Questions flew into my mind, as I looked between the two scowling guys with a confused face on.

How did he know Jay's name?

"Names are powerful, Cobra. And, I don't think so." Jay said amusedly. "Last time I saw, you went into hiding...a year ago."

He scoffed. "And the last time I saw you, you were kicked out of Korea,"

Jay stiffened behind me, and I looked up at his face for the first time, in weeks. His face had hardened, and his eyes darkened dangerously. His lips were pressed together in a tight line, and his jaw was clenched. I bit my lip, and he glanced down at me, then looked back up at him.

He continued, "And we both know that it wasn't because of that silly MySpace incident. Strangely, it just popped out of nowhere, didn't it?  Hmm? The Jay Park has never had a MySpace. It could've been a mere cover up for something more big, a large incident that could put all of the Big Three in jeopardy, huh?" He grinned. "And yet, JYP puts his best man, his own family member, out there to fend for himself."

"Shut up." Jay hissed. "Now."

"Ah, I hit a weak spot, did I?" He chuckled. "Now, I see you two are perfectly comfortable, right? Now, Chae-ah."

I shuddered and stared at him. He took a step forwards and Jay took a step backwards, pulling me with him.

"I should give you some advice." He leaned in, his eyes flashing. He slid his hand into mine, and I felt the paper rubbing against my palm.

"Jay isn't sweet. He's dangerous, cold, and could kill you just as easily as playing nice. Stay away from him, or you'll suffer." 

He leaned back, and slid his hands in his jean pockets. A cold smile appeared on his face.

"Well, I'll see you later. Remember it, or you'll end up in a box with people crying around you. And Chae?"

"What?"

"Next time I see you...well I'll leave that little scenario to your liking." He smirked.

Then the group disappeared, and I clenched my hand around the piece of paper. I turned around, and stared at Jay. He was avoiding my eyes, obviously, and backed away.

"Let's go back." He moved, but I grabbed his arm, and dragged him to a deserted place between the trees.

"What was that?" I demanded. He leaned against the tree lazily, and stared back at me with emotionless eyes.

"What was what?" He replied.

"What just happened out there!? How did you know him?!" I snapped.

He ignored me and his lips, as two Filipina girls with tanned skinny bodies, pretty faces and in bikinis walked by. They looked at him. He winked at them, flirting. They giggled, then ran away shyly.

"Stop looking at the ing girls and tell me what the happened!" I hissed lowly.

He narrowed his eyes, and glared at me. "I can do whatever I want, Chae."

My fists clenched.

"You know what?" I said. He looked up, and raised an eyebrow.

" you." I said sharply. I turned away, but he caught my wrist and whirled me back around.

"What did you say?" He asked lowly.

"I. Said. . You." I was pissed. "Or can't you really understand that, can you? All you do is screw around, make raps, and screw around some more."

He let out a sarcastic laugh. "I screw around, huh?"

I threw his hand off my arm, and smirked. 

"Is it really that hard for you to understand? You screw around. Pick up any fine girl you see, her, then leave her and pick up another. It's like a process for you,"

The fake smile on his lips disappeared, and he pushed me against the tree. He trapped me there, with his arms beside my head.

"There's one thing if a girl calls me a jerk. But I don't play around."

I ignored him and continued in a cold voice, "First thing you do, is you find one. Once you find her, you change your outfit, personality, and how you'll act, then you'll go up to them, seduce them in any way you think they'll like it, and manage to get their number. After a few weeks of playing the faithful boyfriend, you manage to get them to your house. Then you them, make it look like you REALLY like them, kick them out, and pick up another woman.

Your a typical jerk. Always making a fool out of girls, aren't you? Bet you got tired of me, and once you met Ree Ki, gave up on that part of playing faithful boyfriend. So did you throw her away yet? Decided her was too loose and you created an idea to get me back, by buying me and my friends airplane tickets and tickets to your concert, giving me a backstage pass, expecting me to run to you crying out loud how much I missed you over the past two weeks? Bet you'd drag me into your dressing room, me, then throw me out. "

He opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off.

"Your an , inside and out. That's all there is to it." 

And I walked away.

~

× His POV ×

"-, inside and out. That's all there is to it." 

I smirked, and let out a low laugh. I snapped my fingers, as she came my way.

"Knock her out." I ordered, and the guys moved, grabbing her and banging her head onto the ground violently. I heard a crack when her head and the ground met, and peered from behind the tree to see Jay walking away quickly. I sighed in relief, then looked back down at her. I scooped her up in my arms then looked up at my friends.

"Let's go." I said. "Back to headquarters."

~

 

As we arrived, I quickly picked Chae Ri up and entered the mansion. I set her down on a couch, and snapped my fingers, and Minyoung came.

"Yeah? And don't you snap at me, I'm not a slave." She scolded, whacking me on the head.

I pouted, and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever!" I muttered. "You meanie."

"Stop being childish and go see the boss." Min said. 

I rolled my eyes, and stuck my tongue out at her. She stood up, and grabbed her knife, and I quickly ran out the room, slamming into someone else.

I looked up, and laughed sheepishly. I rubbed my cheek, and grinned.

"Hi hyung."

He shook his head.

"Stupid idiot." He muttered under his breath.

I pouted again, and he glared at me. My pout disappeared slowly, replaced by a goofy grin.

"Hyung. I got her." I jumped up and down, flapping my hands like a bird. He arched an eyebrow, and walked down the stairs to the sofa. He froze, seeing Minyoung tend to her head, and whirled around. He hit me in the head roughly.

"Yah!" Nichkhun yelled. "What the is wrong with her head?! It's swollen!"

I scowled. "Well I'm sorry, blame it on Chansung. He's the strongest after Jay, and , Junsu used his grandpa powers too."

Junsu walked in, with Chansung and Junho following. They stopped, as Nichkhuns fiery gaze landed on them, and they connected the dots seeing the limp, unconscious body of the Boss's niece.

"Uhhhh, I need to go work on my music sheet." Junsu quickly said, and ran up the stairs.

"I'm hungry." Chansung walked into the kitchen and stuck his head in the refrigerator. Min snapped her head up and looked at Chansung with a disapproving glance, then looked back down at Chae Ri.

Junho walked up to her, and patted Minyoung's hand.

"It's okay, dongsaeng. I'll handle it. I heard that Fei and Jia are waiting for you at the armory, Lieutenant got a lead on the Park mansion. Go."

Minyoung nodded, and handed him the bandages and ice pack, then ran out the door.

Junho wrapped a bandage around Chae Ri's swollen head, and secured it with tape. He placed the icepack on the bump, and adjusted the pillows so that she was comfortable, then laid down a blanket on top of her body.

"I'm done. We have to report to boss." He said.

"Alright." Nichkhun said. "I'll go."

He turned around and walked to the stairs. Then he stopped, and turned around to face me.

"Oh, and Taec?"

"What?" I replied. Junho's head snapped up, and eyed the both of us. He sighed, and moved to the other couch to keep an eye on Chae Ri, glancing at her every now and then like he used to in the past.

Nichkhun smirked.

"Don't be an to her when she wakes up and," He started,

 

"Don't scare your pretty little ex-girlfriend."

 

 

__________________________________

 

Hey, readers!

 

It's Viiclt on the scene. c:

 

I've just wanted to say, sorry so much for being such an inconsistent author right now. I've been going through alot of stress, homework, and drama for the past few weeks, and it's taken a toll on my mind right now. I've been a little empty, depressed, sad, but I'll try my best to keep this story going for the sake of all you Jay Park fans, cause I too, wish for more stories of Jay Park. c:

 

Happy Late Valentines Day! ^_^

 

- Published and written on 2/23/2013.

January 23rd, 2013.

10:47AM.