Rainbow Magic Orchestra

Rainbow Magic Orchestra

 

Baekhyun is sitting next to Chanyeol on the younger’s unmade and rather messy bed with a book in his hands, though he has long since given up on actually reading it. Chanyeol is sitting next to him, ridiculously long legs stretched out in front of him and easily reaching the end of the bed. A laptop is placed in his lap, but he’s considering moving to the desk by the window because it’s getting quite hot, burning his thighs through his jeans.

“Chanyeol-ah,” Baekhyun says suddenly, turning to Chanyeol and blinking at him. Chanyeol hums, gaze still focused on the screen of the laptop, squinting as he reads something Baekhyun can’t see from this position. “Kiss me.”

Chanyeol blinks at his screen a few times before he turns to blink at Baekhyun instead. The other’s gaze is focused on the collar of Chanyeol’s shirt rather than his face and he’s worrying at his lower lip with his teeth. His brows are furrowed in something like worry, and Chanyeol can’t help the grin.

Baekhyun’s eyes flutter closed when Chanyeol puts two fingers underneath his chin and tilts his head up. Chanyeol pauses for a moment, savoring the beautiful picture Baekhyun makes in that moment, before he leans in to press his lips against Baekhyun’s despite the slightly awkward angle.

They let out simultaneous sighs against each other’s mouths, and Chanyeol chuckles when he pulls away. Baekhyun’s eyes open again, a little wider than usual, and Chanyeol can barely resist the urge to pinch his cheeks as they redden.

“So it was that easy, huh,” Baekhyun murmurs and Chanyeol can only hold his gaze for a moment longer before he starts laughing. Baekhyun’s look of surprise and bliss is quickly exchanged for one of indignity. “What are you laughing at, stop it!” But Chanyeol continues laughing, and Baekhyun hits his shoulder with his book. “It’s not funny!”

Chanyeol finally forces himself to calm down and smiles stupidly at Baekhyun, so wide he worries his cheeks might crack. “I guess not,” he says with a half-shrug, “but I’m happy.” Baekhyun’s mouth falls open just a little, and Chanyeol can’t resist diving in for another kiss just as the little oh slips from Baekhyun’s mouth.