Unexpected Visit

I want you. And I want you good.

Maybe it's just me, but walking long distances has always tired me out. Ugh! I hated the fact that I lived so far away from that dreaded school. Not to mention i usually take between forty-five minutes to an hour to get home. Golly. Why couldn't i just own my own car? Why did my parents have to be so cheap?

I was now rounding my way around the last block before I reached my home. I mumbled, picking up my speed. today hasn't been my day.

Oh, great. it still wasn't getting any better. 

That bastard from earlier had tha audacity to wait outside of my door. what the hell was he doing? Didn't I tell him that I had no attraction to that face of his? I swear i did. . He's standing and facing me. What did he want from me now?

'No. Don't give into him, Kibum.'

"Kibum!" I ignored him, moving past him, and opening the door to my house.

"Don't ignore me, Kibum. I know where you live." No sherlock. You were standing outside of my door! The one that I was unlocking! Gosh! Why was he so annoying.

Unlocking the door, I stepped inside, and tried to close the door. I tried to because it just wouldn't. I tried to by pushing harder and harder, but all I got was a yelp. "Dammit, Kibum! Push and harder and your going to break me foot!" I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"That is a solution and I have no problem with doing so," I said honestly and rolled my eyes at him through the door, and pushed on it once more. 

"Aish, Kibum! Will you stop that?" He screamed at me, pushing the door wide open. How did he do that when I was applying full force, I haven't the slightest.

"I will stop when you leave me and my house alone and walk far far away," I barked at him. He smirked, leaning against the now closed door. Curse him. 

"Well, go on. You know what you have to do. I haven't got all day," he commanded. I stared at him in disbelief. "What the hell. I have nothing to do, only my homework and cook dinner for my family!  You sir are the one who came into my house uninvited and I think that is called breaking and entering. So you may leave, Kim," I exclaimed, poking him in the chest in anger. Who the did this prick think he was?

"Actually, I did not break into your home. Kibum. Your door was opened and I walked in. Uninvited, maybe, but we both now that you want me here," he mused. 

"Don't get to cocky, . Now what do you want?" I snapped. I wanted to get straight to the point so he would leave already.

"I told you. All I want is an apology," he exclaimed. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

"You want me to apologize to the likes of you? You were the one who invaded my personal space and told such a filthy lie! And you want me to apologize? Now way." I yelled. 

"Don't be a diva, Kibum," he rolled his eyes and I narrowed mine at him. "Alright. Kibum, I apologize for invading your personal space." That's it? That's all he have to offer? Did he really think that I would accept that?

"No, no, no! You told a big fat lie today! I want an apology," I snapped, stomping my foot on the ground. "You said that as if I could really fall for your looks!"

Next thing I knew, my things were on the floor and my back was pressed against the wall. Jonghyun held me there against it, and lifted one hand up, caressing my cheek.

"Oh, Kibum, Kibum, Kibum. We both know that wasn't a lie at all. It was actually one of the biggest truths there is about you. You know you enjoy staring at me," he breathed in my ear, his breath sending chills down my spine. His scent lingered off and filled my nostrils. He smelled like apples. Sweet, sweet apples.

He pulled back, staring me into the eyes with his dirty owns. His eyes that could "turn anyone on". That made girls wet their . The ones that resembled ones of a puppy. A lost puppy that you could take care of forever. A puppy that would bring a smile to your face no matter what it did. He had those eyes. Those deep, deep eyes.

'Stop it Kibum! Don't fall into his trap!' I scolded myself.

"Y-you should stop thinking so highly of yourself. It's not a good look," I advised, trying to cover the subject that I was staring into his gorgeous eyes. He smirked, leaning his forehead on mine. "Kibum, you should stop denying things like that." 

I narrowed my eyes at him, pushing him away. "You know. You are so beautiful," he mused inng my cheek and moving my hair. That was something I did not allow.

"Get out," I breathed out in a low voice, pointing towards the door. "Now." I wasn't going to let him get to me. No, he wouldn't.

He smirked, nodded, and left out of the door feeling accomplished with himself. Bastard. 

'Key, you should stop denying him. You know he turns you on,' my conscience whispered to me. I trembled, the thought sending thousands to pictures of Jonghyun through my head. 'Yeah right, as if he could affect me in such a way.'

And with that, I ran to my room and my computer. The things I had to tell Taemin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

MushroomsDance2 has logged on

AlmightyDiva ;; TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNnn

MushroomsDance2 ;; HHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

AlmightyDiva ;; Taemin, I've had the worst day ever! You would never believe what happened to me today?

AlmightyDiva ;;That bastard Jonghyun showed up at my door!!

MushroomsDance2 ;;What a stalker you have!

AlmightyDiva ;;I know! And the worse part is that I wasn't even home and he knew were I lived. His reason was because he wanted my to apology. ME! APOLOGIZE!

MushroomsDance2 ;; D: And did you?

AlmightyDiva;; NO! 

AlmightyDiva ;;As if I would apologize to someone like him! He told a big fat lie today ~ .......

MushroomsDance2 ;;What's with the dots, hyung? Is there something wrong?

AlmightDiva ;; No. Now that I think about it .. I think I enjoyed his flirting.

MushroomsDance2 ;; :O

MushroomsDance2 ;;TTnTT

MushroomsDance2 ;;You are officially NOT my favorite man anymore KEY!

MushroomsDance2 ;; C: But it's nice that you have a crush

AlmightyDiva ;; HE'S NOT MY CRUSH!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww!! Kibummie has a crush!! c: Sorry for the horrible ending. It's late here and I promised to get this up so TADA :D

BTW half of it was deleted so I had to improvise majority of it *tear* *tear*.

I'm so sorry D: