I Would Rather Do Anything Than Eat Hospital Food

I want you. And I want you good.

Key's P.O.V.

I asked Taemin to bring you before he came up earlier. He had to leave an hour later for he was going to miss dance practice. Well, I forced him to go after all his complaining. He wasn't going to miss practice due to me, especially not when competeition was coming up soon. (Yes, I do know his schedule) And yes I did have help from Min ( and a little bit from Jonghyun)

Minho. 

I'm starting to like the guy. He's so sweet to everyone, not to mention quiet. He's like Taemin only not as loud, talkative, forceful, complainy ......

OMOOOO! THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!! (/cry tear tear cry) They are going to make each other very happy in the future to come.

(/sigh) Young love.

Blah. I guess that is one thing to make scenarios of while I'm in the horrible place. The television entertainment here , majority of the nurses are es, my phone is dead and the "food" looks absolutely, positively, disgusting. there is no way any of their "food" is coming anywhere towards these lips.

I would rather starve than eat it. I would rather date Changmin again. (Did I tell you he came to visit? At least we had our talk about giving my address to complete weirdos.) No, no. I would rather be a talentless fashion victim or get a million beatings from Thunder and his posse.

---------------- FLASHBACK ----------------

"Yuck your car is filthy!"

"Oh, don't get your in a was Kibum-ah. It's just one water bottle," he exclaimed reaching down near my seat and picking up the bottle. 

"See?" He threw the bottle out of the window as he began to drive off. I should report him for litter. 

"Yeah, and about a million candy wrappers!" I said pushing a pile of discarded wrappers away with my foot. Nasty how someone could stand this filth.

"Excuse me Mr. Clean for not cleaning me car," he huffed.

Did he just call me a cleaning brand?

"Whatever. Just get me home," I murmured, crossing my arms. 

We sat in silence for awhile as Jonghyun drove and I tried to sit comfortably within this junk yard. Ugh, he should really really this car. I can't believe girls find him appealing. His car was a mess!

Omitting a sigh, I sat back into the seat with somewhat tense muscles. There was just no way to avoid the mess.

Grr. Why was it taking so long to get home.

I know he knows where I live so there was no point telling him directions ... which reminded e ..

"Jonghyun, how exactly did you obtain the knowledge of my dwelling where abouts?" I asked shifting to face him dead on. 

"Hm?" He said. What the ? He was not concentrating on the road that hard because he began dancing and singing along to Miss A's "Breathe" no to long ago.  (I hope he doesn't dance that horrible really.)

"Don't give me that 'hm?' crap, Jjong. you heard me! How do you-"

"You called me 'Jjong'," he said interrupting me. A grin plastered his face as he turned to look at me. 

Was he serious? "Are you serious? It's just a name." "It is a nickname," he corrected e. I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

"Whatever," I mumbled. I heard laughter beside me.

"That's okay, Key." Did he just call me "Key"? What the hell? I opened my mouth to say something but he interrupted me ... again.

"Where you going to ask me something, Key?"

Ignoring the name, i continued on with my question. "How do you know where I live?" I asked with no interruptions this time.

"Oh, simple. Changmin," he mused shrugging his shoulders. (This was a long red light .. oh, there we go.)

"What the hell?"

"You two dated, right? So I just asked him. Of course I needed a reason so I just told him that you had forgotten your phone in Chemistry." Yeah, I was going to have a stern talking to with Changmin about giving my address to people like Jonghyun.

"Whatever."

"Why do you always do that: Whatever?"

"Why do you resemble a dinosaur?"

No reply. Satisfied i was.

"... An attractive dinosaur?"

I rolled y eyes at him and did not bother to reply. I just wanted to go home.

And by the looks of it, that is not where we were headed. The street names didn't do any better.

"Where exactly are we going, Jonghyun? You know I don't live this way."

"I know. I just felt like ice cream."

You know, I've stopped questioning if this guy was serious or not because in the end he usually always is.

"Well, what if I just wanted to go home?"

"Well, after we get ice cream I'll go take you home like I said in the beginning."

I sighed. It was only ice cream. How bad could this get?

-Later at the ice cream parlor-

"See, ice cream isn't a bad thing, Key. I can tell that you have already relax," Jonghyun mused as we stood up from our table.

I had to agree with him, that ice cream really did the trick of calming me down. 

"Thank you, Jonghyun," I murmured as I grabbed my bag from the side seat. 

"Hey. Call me Jjong," I could practically hear the smile in his voice, "And no problem. I was just helping a friend out," he continued.

Quickly I turned to look at him. "I am your friend? Since when?" I bursted out.

"Since you got into my car," he chuckled, "But you know ... we could be more than -"

"Not a chance, Jonghyun," I rushed before he could continue.

"Aww ~ I told you to call me Jjong ~!" Jonghyun pouted. I wanted to giggle at his .. cute action.

"Anyway, I'll go pay. You can meet me in the car." he said as he began to turn on his heel and head towards the register. 

Without saying a word, I nodded and walked out of the parlor towards the Car of Mess. (Like the name I made for it?) 

And that is when I saw them.

"Look who it is boys, Little Kibummie," Thunder laughed.

Oh great. It seems to be that ice cream is deadly. 

My heart began to quicken in pace. Where was Jjong?

---------------- FLASHBACK ----------------

A million beatings? Would I die if that happened?

I've been hospitalized for one already. 

---------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry that it took me FOREVER to update. (/sigh) I tried twice but each time it would delete without me saving or my sister unplugs the computer = ="

Mianhe.

I hope this cleared up last chapter's confusion. BLAH. It's so short. >< Please forgive me, I do apologize.