Feelings~

I want you. And I want you good.

Key's POV

"Oh, golly , Taemin! You look like ! What happened?" I asked the boy, dropping my sandwich and staring at him, my mouth wide open. His hair was in a disarray of directions, his clothes looked sloppily put together, and not to mention he had dark rings under his eyes. Just what has this boy been doing! 

The younger boy literally fell down into the chair next to me, and crashed his head on the table. His face was turned to me so I can see his eyes closed. He yawned.

"S-sorry hyung ~ ... I was up all night ... texting M-Minho. I only got an hour of sleep~" he whined, hiding his head within his arms. I laughed at his cute like antics and ruffled his hair. I could hear the muffled groan that he releases and sighed. 

"Well, all I have to say is: Don't fall asleep in any of your classes. I don't need to worry about you going to the office because you fell asleep," I exclaimed, leaning back into my chair, crossing my arms. I would have to talk to this Minho about times: I don't need nor do I want my Taeminnie looking and feeling like this everyday - it wasn't good for him.  It could effect his performance in school which could effect his grades and his dancing! No, no, no. This was not acceptable. 

I sighed once more, discarding my lunch into a nearby trash can; I didn't feel like eating anymore.

My eyes scanned around the eating area, focusing on all of the cliques that had formed over the years. There were the pretty girls, and the smart girls, the a.v. club and the chess team, the jocks and the flirts. The flirts. That is were he was positioned. His blonde bangs swayed at every movement he made. His perfect hair never messed up. It was almost, if not exactly, perfect like mine. Of course I would never say that aloud...

Ugh, the way the girls were all over him was disgusting. He wasn't even all that. He was just a sick old dinosaur who preyed on girls. And how they all crawled all over him with those short skirts and tight shirts. It was uncalled for, but they were easy girls. Ew, It should be illegal.

Then it happened.

He caught my gaze and held it for what seemed like two eternities. That damn smirk was on his face, mocking me. I was blushing; I could feel the warm blood rushing to my cheeks. No, my whole body went red as far as I could tell; the bastard started laughing.

“Hyung? Who are you staring at?”

He stilled looked at me with those puppy dog eyes of his. I would just melt at this very second.

“OMO! You have the hots for Jonghyun hyung!” That snapped me back into reality. My eyes quickly averted from the devil in disguise to the more adorable angel who sat beside me. He carried a large grin that contrasted against his sleepy features. Cute.

“When pigs fly,” I mumbled, leaning back in my seat closing me eyes. “You know, hyung, in America pigeons are called ‘the pigs of the sky’ so I guess they already can,” he smirked, “So you just furthered my point. ”

I rolled my eyes at him. He was too smart for his own good.

“Well whatever. Just know that I will NEVER ‘like’ him. ” Liar.

He shrugged, shifting in his position to get comfortable before laying his head down once more. “Whatever you say, Kibum hyung. ” I rolled my eyes at the blonde boy, looking everywhere but at him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“You know, you don’t have to steal glances at me. You’re free to look at me anytime, anywhere. ”

I swatted at the boy, my hand hitting soft flesh, my flesh. Curse him for moving so quickly. “You know, you can get as close as you want to me if you want to get slapped,” I said sarcastically.

He laughed taking the seat next to me. Why, oh why must he sit there? “For such a feminine figure, you pack a mean punch,” he pointed at his nose; the bruise from yesterday fully visible. I smirked. “I hope you learned your lesson. ”

He moved his seat closer to mine. “But, I would like to take my chances,” he said cockily. I groaned loudly. “Don’t you have anything better to do like hit on some of yours?” He gasped softly but loud enough for me to hear.

“That’s offensive!” he declared, “And besides, they annoy me-““Like you’re doing to me right now?” “And I would talk to you no matter what the consequences. ” “I bet you say that to- Wait what?” I said, snapping my head towards him, dropping my hair brush. The hyung shrugged and nodded his head.

I scoffed.

“You’re lying. ”

“I’m not. Ouch, Kibummie. You are extra mean today,” he said, a quick flash of hurt flashing over his face. Hmm. “You expect me to believe that?” I protested. I wasn’t going to give into his game anytime soon.

“If you think I am lying then go ahead and think that,” he asserted. His eyes stared deeply into mine; I could feel the warmth hidden with them. ‘No. Stop this, Kibum!’

“Ugh! Why are you so damn annoying? Can’t you see I don’t want to ing talk to you!?” That did it.

Silence.

“Well, … If you really feel that way, I guess I will take my leave now,” Jonghyun said in a soft voice standing up. “It’s obvious that you are PMSing and I don’t need to be around such a diva.” With that he pushed in his chair and walked away to where some other guys where, taking a seat, and ignoring them.

My eyes watched him. The grim look on his face, his tense muscles, everything.

You did it know, Kibum.

Dammit! Why was he giving me these contradicting feelings?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Sorry it took so long to update. I'm grounded and I'm actually sneaking online to type this up.

For the recorded, I didn't want to end this chapter right here, but I wanted to get something up. 

MIANHE!! 

About that Pigeon thing ... idk .. that's what I call them. xD