Chapter 1

I want you. And I want you good.

 

I. Hate. School. I absolutely positively hate it. If I could, I would burn down each and every educational building to the ground and feel no regret at all. That’s how much I hated the idea of ‘school’. No, not because I was an idiot, I wasn’t, but because of all the pebos I was surrounded by! Especially the one I was sitting next to. Ugh!

I mean look at him. What satisfaction was he getting from having multicolored hair? Gosh! It brought out his dinosaur features further more. Did he seriously think he look good? Ugh. He was so tacky.

“Yo! Kibum! What the hell are you staring at?”

My subconscious ramblings were put on hold when his voice spoke. Good Jesus! Was I just looking at him? Ew. The thought of that just annoyed me. And hearing him speak caused the cracks in the mirror to further spread.

“Ugh, you say that as if someone would really want to look at a face such as yours,” I spat, satistfied when the dinosaur was taken back at my words. Oh no, there goes that infamous smirk of his. I didn’t need this. I turned my back to the boy, setting my bag on the table, and searched frantically through it looking for a mirror. A dinger went off in my head that my hair wasn’t looking its finest.

“Aish, Kibum, don’t play around like that. You know you love looking at me. I can see it in that pretty little face of yours.”

A cold chill shot down my spine. He was close, too close. I didn’t like the idea of him invading my personal space.

Just then my instincts took over.

“Aish! This kid!” he yelped out across the classroom. His hands were clamped tightly over his nose. Good, although my hand was throbbing with pain, I was glad he was hurt. “What the hell was that for?” “That was for telling such a lie, pebo!” I barked back at him. Who could possibly get by looking at him?

“Is there a problem over there, Kims?” the instructor called out. Just as I was about to open my mouth an say ‘yes there was’, another voice cut in.

“Everything’s fine~” Jonghyun chimed in. I gave him my ‘what-the-hell’ look. Everything certainly was NOT okay. The bastard tried to hit on me for crying out loud! I opened my mouth to object, but the teacher had already returned to his lesson. .

After that Jonghyun made no further attempt to talk or even make contact with me. Good, I didn’t want to talk to him. Not only that, but he moved a seat over. I inwardly cheered with excitement, but outwardly I showed no emotion. I will not give in to him.

When the bell rang, I sat there for awhile waiting for the class to clear out before getting my things together and shuffling out the classroom. My next class was drama, and I could not afford to ‘bump’ into him and be late.

-----------------------------------------------------

“Who is he? Where is he now~”

“Hyung~ calm down! Everyone’s staring at us!” Taemin scolded me in a hushed toned. I didn’t care if this was announced over the intercom. I wanted to know who this guy was who had the audacity to ask my dongsaeng ot! I mean, there was nothing wrong with him; he was perfect. I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t want to date him, but I certainly wasn’t going to let just anyone do so.

Going along with his wishes, I settled into my seat, but leaned over closer to him. “Who the hell is he?”

Taemin sighed, but he soon smiled. “I told you, Key hyung. His name is Minho and he’s in my gym class. He’s so sweet and athletic, and he’s always helping me. And his smile, it’s so perfect!” He squealed, nearly falling out of his seat.

I crossed my arms, and narrowed my cat like eyes at him. There was no way that a guy like that could exist in this school. “There is no way a guy like that can exist in this school, Taemin.” He playfully pouted and punched my arm. “I’m telling you, hyung. He does! I’ll introduce you to him later. I promise!” He gave me that look of his and I had no choice but to believe him.

The remaining portion of the class went on with Taemin and me passing notes, discussing this ‘Minho’ person – Rain had already caught us talking earlier and threatened to kick us out if we continued to disturb his classroom.

The bell signaling the school day over had rung, and both Taemin and I were at our lockers in a heartbeat to avoid the crowd.

“Hyung? Do you believe in love at first site?” Taemin questioned as he opened his locker that was adjacent to mine. I glanced over at him, one eyebrow raised.

“Taemin, you don’t seriously love that guy, right? You’ve just started dating,” I exclaimed.

“That’s why I said ‘love at first site’,” he repeated, putting finger quotations around the words. I sighed. “And well, yeah,” he added. I grabbed my mathematics book, stuffing it into bag. “Well, it’s possible yes, but-“ “But?” “But .. well, don’t you think that you may be jumping into this Taemin?” I avoided the question, and he grimaced closing his locker. 

"It was just a question." 

"What was just a question?" A voice chimed in.

"Minho-ssi!" Taemin squealed, jumping onto a tall boy with a deep gaze. This was Minho? I closed my locker, and crossed my arms. He didn't look bad enough to harm Taemin, hell! He didn't look like he could harm anything even if he tried! 

"Hyung! Hyunngg~ This is Minho. Minho this is Key hyung," he motioned to the boy with dreamy eyes. I smirked. Taemin used his aegyo to much, it was impossible for him not to use it. 

"This is Key hyung, huh? It's nice to meet you. This kid never shuts up about you," he laugh, ruffling Taemin's hair. I blushed. He talked about me to his boyfriend - cute. 

"Ye, ye! I hope those were good things he told you!" I screamed smiling. Taemin nodded innocently, and Minho agreed. We all laughed for a bit before Minho announced that it was time for him to leave and asked to walk Taemin home. The boy agreed of course and I was left there alone. I sighed. 

"Might as well get home," I mumbled. I didn't want umma upset again for me being late.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh~ First chapter done. It and you guys know it.

Sorry to end it so quickly. I shall make it up to you guys. Saranghaeyo~!!