THE TRUTH

Can't Live Without You

“Aisssh, wae I’m so pabo...”

Eunhyuk walked in a coridor of Seoul Hospital. He touched his right hand. Actually he fell from his motorcycle when he was going to his office. Eunhyuk sighed deeply. It would spend more time to check up his hand. Consequently, he had to cancel the meeting that he should attend for.

30 minutes later, Eunhyuk came out after hearing that he had no serious injury. He just need some rest. Suddenly....

“Excuse me...”

Eunhyuk turned his body. A man was standing in front of him.

“We met before, didn’t we?”

Eunhyuk narrowed his eyebrows. He was eyeing that man from head to toe. He was tall, had a good looking body, handsome and maskulin face. He looked familiar, Eunhyuk thought. That man smiled to Eunhyuk.

“We met before at cafetaria. If I’m not wrong, you were with your friends.’’

Eunhyuk widened his eyes, now he remembered he was a man that helped Yoona. He was a man that Heechul considered as Yoona’s fiancee.

“Sorry, you’re wrong.”

Eunhyuk walked away. He didn’t want to talk with this man. He didn’t want to talk with person who have any relation with Yoona.

“Wait! No, I’m not wrong. You are Lee Donghae’s friend, aren’t you?”

Eunhyuk stopped and faced him.

“And what is your bussiness if I’m his friend?”

“Let me introduce myself. I’m Choi Siwon. Im Yoona’s-“

“Fiancee.’’ Eunhyuk cutted him off.

“Pardon? I’m not her-“

“Listen Siwon-ssi, I don’t give a damn care if you’re not her fiancee. I don’t care who you are. And I don’t want to know. So if you don’t mind, I’ll leave.”

As Eunhyuk wanted to leave, Siwon grabbed his hand. Making Eunhyuk burst into anger.

“What do you want?!”

“I want to talk something with you.”

“But I don’t want to!’’

“Please, it’s about Yoona.”

“So what?! That’s not my bussiness!”

“I’m begging you. Listen to me this time and after that I won’t bother you again.’’ Siwon pleaded.

Eunhyuk stared at Siwon. He felt that Siwon was hiding something about Yoona. Somehow, he felt that he should know what Siwon wanted to talk about. So, he gave up his stubborness and decided to hear Siwon.

“Earth to Hyukie..’’

Eunhyuk snapped back to reality. After going home from hospital, he met Leeteuk and Heechul at the usual cafe.

“Day dreaming, huh?’’

“I wonder if that accident have negative effects for his brain...” Heechul said as he flicked Eunhyuk’s forehead.

“Aww...hurt hyung..’’

Eunhyuk pouted and rubbed his forehead.

“I see... Your brain is okay..”

“Of course my brain is okay..”

“Well, if you say so, wae you seemed like spacing out?’’

“I just...,” Eunhyuk paused, he looked down, and heaved a sigh,” I think something hyung.’’

“About what?”

Eunhyuk didn’t answer him. He looked out to the window. His mind went to the conversation with Siwon this morning. He didn’t know what he should feel about what Siwon told.

Yoona, Yoona, Yoona.

Her name was repeating in his mind. The truth about her was haunting him. Sure, he was relief after knowing the truth. But he felt uneasy. How about Donghae? What if he knew the truth?

“Oppas??”

Wow, he must be crazy? He even heard her  voice. Did he think her  too much? Eunhyuk shook his head.

“Yah! What are you doing here?!” Heechul yelled.

Eunhyuk turned his head immediately. He saw a woman that bothered his mind. Smiling with her pale face.

“Long time no see oppas...”

“Yeah! And what the hell you are appearing  again, huh?!”

Leeteuk glared at her, his eyes were full of hatred. He hated this woman. This woman was a burden to everyone.

“Hyung, please don’t be so rude to her...” Eunhyuk pleaded to his hyungs. He didn’t want Yoona to get hurt. No, after all things that happened to her. He couldn’t let this happened.

“So rude you said?! Yah, Lee Hyukjae! How can you said that after what she did to Donghae?!”

“Heechul is right. Because of her, Donghae is suffering!!”

“W..what ha..happen to him, Oppa?” Yoona asked worried. Her voice sounded trembling. Her eyes started to teary.

“Wae you want to know, huh?! You dumped him anyway. You ruined his life!!”

“Hyung....”

“No Hyuk! She should know what she did to Uri Donghae!” Heechul stepped closer to Yoona,”you,’’ he grabbed her hands tightly, “because of you, Donghae always hurting himself.”

Tears were falling from her eyes. It wasn’t because of Heechul’s grip but it was because of Donghae.

“Because of you, Donghae always try to end his life!!” Heechul tightened his grip again.

Yoona was crying hard. She blamed herself for what happened to Donghae. She didn’t know that Donghae was suffering. She didn’t know that Donghae would in much pain. She didn’t want this. And it was because of her ego.

“Hyung, stop! Please, I’m begging you...”

Eunhyuk couldn’t hold his feeling again. Heechul was out of his limit. Eunhyuk couldn’t see Yoona like this. He knew that she was more suffering than anyone.

“And wae are you crying, Yoona?! You don’t deserve to cry!!”

Heechul grabbed her hand more and more tightly. Yoona touched her right hand that Heechul grabbed. It was hurt but her heart was more and more hurt. Every words that Heechul said were like deathful poison for her.

“Hyung, stop it! I said stop it! You hurt her! Stop it, Kim Heechul!!” Eunhyuk screamed.

Heechul released his grip. Yoona touched her hand. Her body was trembling. She didn’t want hearing anything againfrom Heechul.

“Yoong,gwenchana?’’ Eunhyuk asked as he was checking her up.

“What’s happen here?”

Suddenly Donghae came and looked at Yoona. He stared her for a while, then turning his head.

“What is she doing here?”

“Molla… she appeared and ruining our lunch.” Leeteuk answered.

Donhae smirked then looked at Yoona again.

“Is it the only thing you can do? Ruining everyone’s life, huh?”

Yoona looked at Donghae. Her heart was dead. Heechul’s words and attitude were harmful but Donghae’s were the most. Yoona could feel like thousand knifes  stabbed her heart. Yoona touched her chest, she felt that she couldn’t breath anymore. She DIDN’T WANT to breath anymore.

“Donghae, please don’t hurt her….” Eunhyuk pleaded.

“M…Mi…Mianhae. Mianhae……”

“I don’t need your apology! Just go to hell, Im Yoona!! And don’t you dare to appear in my life again!!” Donghae raised her voice.

“Lee Donghae!!” Eunhyuk yelled. No, Donghae couldn’t do this to Yoona. He should know the truth. As Eunhyuk wanted to talk again…..

“I’m sorry for everything Oppa. And I…. I promise this is the last time we see each other. Take care Oppa….”

Yoona bowed and run out from that café.

“YOONG!!”  Eunhyuk called her.

“Yah! What are you doing?! You want to chase her?!” Leeteuk grabbed Eunhyuk’s hand.

“Let me go, hyung!! Wae all of you so mean to her?”

Eunhyuk struggled.The more he struggling, the more his tears streaming. He knew everything but he let Yoona got hurt again.

Seeing his donsaeng cried, Leeteuk released his grip. Eunhyuk kneeled down, he was crying hard like Yoona.

“Wae Hyuk? W…wae are you crying?”

“You don’t know….You don’t know…You….are….so mean…. Wae..WAE?!”

“And what thing that we don’t know, Hyuk?”

Eunhyuk just crying more hard. Donghae kneeled down and held his shoulders.

“Tell me Hyuk. What thing that we don’t know? Tell me!’’ Donghae shook Eunhyuk’s shoulders. Now, he felt afraid about the thing that Eunhyuk kept.

“ Tell us, Hyuk!” Leeteuk demanded.

“She is going to die, Hae!! She is going to die!!” Eunhyuk burst out in tears and anger.

Yeah, this the truth. Yoona, Im Yoona, was going to die.

Donghae, Leeteuk, and Heechul  were in big shock. They seemed not believe what they heard.

“Y..you kidding, right?”

“No Hae!! Yoona is going to die. She is sick, Hae!!”

Thump! Thump!

Donghae become weak. His tears that he held were falling down to his cheeks. He stared at Eunhyuk in hurt look.

“H..how…can…y..you….” Donghae wanted  to ask but his voice didn’t want to come. It was like he was out of his mind.

“That man…he’s not her fiancée. He’s her doctor. She left you because she’s sick. She left you because she didn’t want you to spend your life for her. She went to America to do treatment. But it is useless, Hae. So she gives up and before she die, she want to see you again. For the last time…….”

Donghae kept staring Eunhyuk in disbelief. He was still trying to catch what Eunhyuk  said. Yoona, the girl that he just shouting at, was going to die? No! He didn’t want this!!

Now, guilt was spread on his heart. Donghae was trembling. How could this be? He met her after few years but he treated her likeshe was burden. He didn’t let her explain everything. He hurted her after she got the biggest pain in her life. And here he was. He thought he was the most suffering one. He spent his days by playing with girls and drunk every night.  And themost ironic one, while Yoona was trying to survive for him, he was trying to end his life.

“H…Hyuk, t…tell me..where I can meet her…’’

“Wae you want to meet her? Didn’t you say that you want her to disappear, huh?!”

Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk’s collar.

“Just freaking tell me where she is,Hyuk!!” he yelled.

He knew that he was wrong. But now, meeting her was the most important thing he wanted to do.

Donghae dashed in to hospital. He didn’t care many people staring at him. Yoona, he wanted her….

Eunhyuk, Heechul and Leeteuk followed behind him. Siwon just called Eunhyuk and told him that Yoona was in critical condition. Hearing this, Donghae rushed out to his car and went to hospital. He even drove his car like crazy. It such a blessing that he wasn’t being arrested.

Donghae stopped when he saw Siwon. He was sitting on the floor and covered his face with his palms. Donghae stepped closer to him. His mind was imagining the bad thing. No, he shook his thought. But he would be lying if he said that he wasn’t afraid.

“w..where is she?”

Siwon looked at Donghae with red eyes. Donghae could see pain in his eyes.

“Where is she?” he asked again.

But Siwon remained silent. He just covered his face again and continued sobbing. And it made Donghae angry. He grabbed his collar tightly.

“Are you deaf?! I ask you!! Where’s she?!” he screamed at Siwon.

Donghae couldn’t hold his fear anymore. Seeing Siwon like this, he knew something bad happened to Yoona.  He knew but he wasn’t ready.

“Yah, Lee Donghae!!” Eunhyuk ran to them and tried to release Donghae’s grip from Siwon.

“Wae aere you being like this ?! I know you are worried but don’t act like this!”

“Just tell me where she is!!” Donghae screamed again, completely ignoring Eunhyuk.

Leeteuk and Heechul grabbed both of Donghea’s hands,anticipacing Donghae who seemed like mad man.

“Siwon-ssi, please tell us where she is..” Eunhyuk kneeled down beside Siwon.

“Tell me!! Tell me!!” Donghae yelled.

“Donghae, please calm yourself.” Leeteuk shook Donghae’s body.

“Please Siwon-ssi…. Please, don’t be quiet…”

Siwon looked at  then Donghae. He wanted to say something but he seemed like couldn’t say anything. Then he looked to the floor.

“I’m sorry….I’m so sorry….” That was the only thing that he could say.

 

 

Annyeong! Here's my chapter 3 :D

How is it??

I would like to say Thank you for all of your comments and for my Subscribers. I really like to read all of your comments. They give me spirit to keep writing. Thank you guys, I love you <3

There's one chapter left. So, stay tunned guys ^O^

Comments and subscribe are loved <3 <3