HURT

Can't Live Without You

The door finally opened. Eunhyuk widened his eyes as he saw a figure lied down in front of him.

"Donghae-ah!!" he quickly ran towards the unconcious man.

Donghae just stared at Eunhyuk with his teary eyes. And then . . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"H..how is he?" one man asked as he was catching his breath.

"Yah! Calm down!" Eunhyuk half yelled.

"How can we calm down after hearing that news from you?!"

"That's right. You know, Teukie went crazy after you called us."

"Yah! Like your'e not Kim Heechul!"

"Ssst...just calm down hyungs..." Eunhyuk said again but in his soft voice.
"Now, tell me. What happened to Donghae?" Leeeteuk asked as he sat next to Eunhyk.

"Molla... I just went home and looking for all of you. Then, I went to our room. There, I saw him ....with his bleeding wrist."
Eunhyuk explained sadly. His head was looking down to hide his sadness.

Leeteuk patted hi shoulders. He felt the same. And he blamed himself for being a bad bestfriend for Donghae. He was the oldest of them and he failed to protect his donsaeng.

"It's because of her again, right?" this time Heechul broke the silence.

Eunhyuk sighed deeply, "I think so..."

"He can't always be like this! He should move on!"

"I know, but everytime we told him to forget her, he just hurting himself again and again."

3 of them became silent again. No word came from them or it should said that they couldn't say anything.
"Lee Donghae's family?" the voice broke their own thoughts.
Leeteuk stood up and walked to the doctor as his donsaengs followed him.

'Neh, how is he?"
"You are...."
"We are his hyungs." Leeteuk quickly answered.

"Well, he's okay now. He just need some rest. But he looks so depressed and it's not good for his condition. Please, take care of him. Don't let him push himself too hard."

" Neh, kamsahamnida."

They bowed to doctor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONGHAE POV:

I stared at my wrist. Hurt. That was how I felt. My wrist and my body were in pain, but that wasn't the reason why I was hurt. My heart, yes, my heart was my reason. My heart contained too much pain that I couldn't handle anymore. No, I couldn't handle this since it started to happen. My tears starte to streaming down. My hands were trembling. Here again, the pain was back. It was hurt, too hurt. Then, I felt someone patted my shoulders.

"Donghae-ah..." Leeteuk Hyung called me, "gwenchana"

"Anni hyung. It's not okay. I can't hyung. I can't -"

"Ssssh..." he cutted me off, " you can walk through this. I know you can Hae, but you don't realize it yet."

"You should move on Hae. You really should." Eunhyuk rubbed my back.

"Forget her, Hae. I'm begging you. Please, forget her..."

My tears kept streaming. If it was easy as they said, I wouldn't be like this. But no, it wasn't. It wasn't easy at all. I still remembered the day when it started to happen. The day when my life wasn't precious anymore.

FLASHBACK:

I looked at a bouquet of white roses that I held for the last time. I smiled to myself. Beautiful. But it wasn't beautiful as her. could imagine her smile when I gave it to her later. She loved white rose. And everytime I gave her this flower, she always smile with her whole heart.

There, I saw her sat on the bench. She was Im Yoona. My girlfriend for 5 years. My future wife, my soul and the female who leads in my life. It sounded cheesy, right? kekekeke. But trust me. Whwn I said that, I really meant it. I really felt that way. I did what she wanted. I did EVERYTHING she wanted. I gave EVERYTHING I had. I gave my whole heart and life. She was my EVERYTHING at all. She was a damn gorgeous woman I;ve seen in my life. She was kind-hearted, smart and cheerful person. She was also caring, loyal and the best girlfriend. She always understand me, know what I want, stay with me when I need, tease me when I'm bored, and many more. Emmh ...well, it would be years if I told you everything about her. The thing that you had to know was I loved her soooo much. I loved her tiil my death. I swore, I even would happy to die if she wanted me to do so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She seemed like not aware with my presence. So, i approached her, wanting to suprise her. Then I back hugged her. She gasped in answer to my hug and I grinned.

"Does my princess wait me for long?"

I rested my chin in her shoulders. I could smell her scent. Strawberry, I thought to myself.

"..............................."

"Yoong, are you mad at me? Am I too late? Oooh, I should not agree to pick Eunhyuk up first. Mianhae Yoong...." I felt guilty.

"Oppa~"

I heard she was sobbing. Then I turned her to face me. Her eyes were teary. She was crying.

"Yoong...gwenchana? M..mianhae Yoong for coming late. I-"

"Anni Oppa, it's not because you're late..."

"Then wae? Anyone hurt you? Tell me Yoong, if anyone hurt you, I'll make them regret what they did." I said as I wiped her tears.

She held my hands and moved them away gently.

"Let's braek up oppa"

Thump!

I tried to get what she said. My brain went blank for a moment. Then I shook my head. No, I must heard something wrong.

"W..what? Yoong..no joking anymore." I tried to calm myself, yes she was joking, right? She always love to make fun of me.

She wiped her own tears, "anni oppa, I'm not joking at all. Let's break up..."

Thump ... Thump...!

My heart was beating faster. I stared at her in dibelief, waiting her to laugh at my expression like she always do when she was joking. But she didn't laugh, she kept looking at me. My heart started to feel pain.

"If you understand, I'll leave."

I quickly grabbed her wrist, "w..wae Yoong? Did I ... I do something wrong? If I did, I'm so sorry. Please, tell me what I should do for you to forgive me. Please Yoong, I'll do everything to make it up for you. But dont't leave me..." I pleaded.

"Mianhae oppa. I can't be with you again." She said, trying to release her hand.

"Anni Yoong. Please....I'm begging you..I...I'm sorry if I wasn't the best boyfriend. But I'll try. I'll change into what you want. Just tell me what-"

"I don't love you anymore oppa!" she yelled, before I finishined my words.

My pain was growing bigger. I felt my body weak. I couldn't think anything. Yoona released her hand from my grip.

"Good bye oppa. I hope we won't see each other anymore."

Yoona run away from me. I couldn't believe what just happened. No, Yoona wouldn't say like that! It must be wrong! I had to talk with her more and everything would be okay. But when I was back to reality, Yoona left. She was leaving me with the pain I couldn't bear with. Hurt . . . Hurt . . . Hurt . . . I knew I needed her. Yoong, how I supposed to survive without you? I couldn't Yoong.

I needed to meet her and making her stay in my side. But it was useless. After tha day, I never meet her again. No one knew where she was.

END OF FLASHBACK

And here I was. The lifeless Donghae. I had no precious things anymore. The only thing that I did was hurtin myself. But everytime I hurted myself, my heart was still more hurt.

HURT

HURT

HURT

"Hae, she's not worth for you."

"Heechul is right Hae. She dumped you. You should move on. You deserve better. Not her, Hae. Please, this time listen to me. When you're hurting yourself, you also hurting us."
I looked at Leeteuk hyung. How could I be so blind? I hurted them. I hurted them so many times and I didi't realize it. It was because I was busy with my pain.

"You stil have us, Hae. Here we arae, for you." Eunhyuk held my hands.

I realized now. I was wrong. Leeteuk hyung was right. Yoona wasn't worth for me. If she loved me, she would never make me like this. I should moved on. Yes, I would forget her. No Yoona in my life again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haiiii. It's my chapter one. So, how is it?? Lame, right?? kekeke

Well, bear with me. It's my first fanfic after all. But I promised I'll improve my writing skills :D

Actually I'm having exams in this week. So, I'll update chapter 2 on Saturday :D

Comments and suscribes are loved <3<3