The Meeting

Can't Live Without You

It was 9 in morning. Donghae opened his eyes. His head was hurt. Then he sat up and shook his head, wishing that the headache would gone. But he made it worse. He looked around his room and found a note.

Last night was fun. You're so hot Donghae. Here's my number xxx-xxx. Call me if you want fantastic night again. Jessica.

Donghae threw that paper to the bin. He didin't even interested with her offer. Last night he was drunk. And they "did it " because Donghae wasn't in his sense. Then he remembered that last night he also had a fight with Eunhyuk..............again.

FLASHBACK:

" Stop it, Hyuk! "

Eunhyuk released his grip and faced Donghae. He was mad at Donghae.

" The one that have to stop is you, Hae! Look at yourself !! You look so ashamed!! " Eunhyuk yelled back.

" It's not your freaking bussiness!! It's my life!! "

Domghae was mad too. He was drinking in a bar when Eunhyuk came and pulled him out from that place.

" So, this is the thing that you called move on?! Sure, you didn't hurt yourself again but spend all night to drink and playing with girls aren't called move on, Hae!! It's not move on, but running away!! "

Donghae became more angry. He punched Eunhyuk till he fell to the ground.

" Don't say like you know everything, Hyuk!! You don't know anything!! Don't pretend that you care of me!! "

Eunhyuk touched his bleeding lips. Then he glared at Donghae. It wasn't the first time they were fighting. It was already 6 months since Donghae said he would move on and not hurting himself again. He kept his promisese to not hurting himself but he broke the promises that he would move on. He didn't move on at all. He was running away from reality. He always drunk everynight. The worst thing was he played with the girls. And tonight, Eunhyuk already lost his patience. He couldn't stand for Donghae anymore.

" Fine! If this is that you called move on, you did it very well, Donghae-ssi!! " Eunhyuk said sarcastically as he stood up.

" You're right. This is your life. And I don't freaking care anymore! Have a nice life, Lee Donghae! " Eunhyuk stared at Dongahe for a moment then he left Donghae alone.

" Yeah! Just go to hell, Lee Hyukjae!! '' Donghae screamed.

He back to the bar and spent more drinks. Then a blonde hair woman approached him. And they were kissing. Donghae kissed her roughly and she kissed him back. However, they ended up in his room.

END OF FLASHBACK

Donghae sighed after remembering last night. He regretted himself for punching Eunhyuk. He was guilty. Eunhyuk was right, he didn't move on. But this were the only things that made him not hurting himself again. And this were the only things that made him not remembering Yoona.

Im Yoona.

Donghae shook his head again to remove his thought.

" Better I take aspirin."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Mwo?! You punched him?! " Leeteuk asked in shock.

Donghea met Leeteuk and Heechul at cafetaria near his office to tell them everything. And he wished his hyungs could help him apologized to Eunhyuk.

" You really punched him? " this time Heechul asked in disbelief tone.

" I was drunk and you know I couldn't control myself. "

Leeteuk and Heechul sighed deeply. They didn't know what to do.

" Please hyungs, help me. I don't want to ruin my friendship with him. " Donghae pleaded.

" Ara...Ara... we'll help you. But this is the last time Lee Donghae. " Leeteuk warned him.

Donghae nodded happily.

20 minutes later . . . . . .

Eunhyuk came to the cafetaria with his best smile. But it faded when he saw his hyungs with Donghae.

" Eunhyuk-ah, you're here..." Donghae said when he saw Eunhyuk.

"Hyungs, what is he doing here? You said only 3 of us..." Eunhyuk gave a death glare to his hyungs. Hewasn't happy at the fact that Dongahe wasalso there. Hewas still mad to Donghae because of last night.

" I'm here to apologize to you, Hyukie. "

"Apologize? The last thing I remembered, you don't have any mistakes to me Donghae-ssi! " Eunhyuk said sarcastically.

" Eunhyuk-ah, please don't say like that to Donghae."

" Gwenchana hyung. Hyukie has a right to mad at me."

" It's nice to know you realize it. Hyungs, I go first."

Eunhyuk walked away.

"Hyukjae!!" Donghae run after him. His hyungs followed them. Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk's hand.

" What do you want, huh?!!" Eunhyuk said in annoyance.

" Forgive me, Hyukie. I know I was out of your limit. You can punch me for what I was doing last night."

" Altough I want to punch yo so badly, I won't do it. I don't want to be someone like you!!"

" Yah, Lee Hyukjae!! You should forgive him. He was drunk last night!"

" This man," Eunhyuk pointed at Donghae, " always drunk everynight hyung. Not only last night. And I....I always forgive him. But last night........................ I don;t know I can forgive him or not!"

" Hyukie.....," Donghae kneeled down, "please, forgive me."

'' How can you said that Hae? I'm not pretending. We're not pretending. I care of you. I really do. You're my bestfriend and I'm considering you as my own brother. But your words..................................." his voice showed that he was hurt.

"Mianhae.........." this was the only word that Donghae could say. He knew he was wrong. He knew it.

"Stand up!" Eunhyuk commanded.

"N...neh?"

" I said stand up!"

Donghae quickly stood up. Eunhyuk looked at Donghae. Donghae closed his eyes when he saw Eunhyuk lifted up his hand up. Donghae was ready to receive a punch from Eunhyuk. But he was wrong. Eunhyuk hugged him, a friendly hug. Donghae was suprised but he managed to hug him back.

" Sorry Hyuk....I'm sorry...."

Eunhyuk sighed, " please, don't say those words again Hae "

" I won't, I promise"

" Yah, you two!! Stop it! You look like a couple that haven't met for years!!" Heechul yelled jokingly.

" So disgusting...." Leeteuk added.

Donghae and Eunhyuk broke the hug and laughed after hearing his hyungs' comments.

"I'm starving. And better you treat us Lee Donghae."

" neh...neh....I'll treat you.." Donghae answered with his smile.

They walked back to the cafetaria. But Donghae bumped into someone. Both of them fell.

" Donghae-ah, gwenchanayo?" Eunhyuk helped him.

They didn't realize that someone who bumped with Donghae still on the ground. She rubbed her bleeding elbow. Then she saw 4 men standing in front of them. Her eyes were wide.

" O...oppa?"

DONGHAE POV

I rubbed my right hand. Aww...it hurts.

" Oomo, your hand's bleeding Hae."

"Gwenchana hyung."

I was busy checking my hand till. . . .

"O...oppa?"

4 of us looked at where the voice came.

Thump!

My heart was beating so fast when I saw who she was. I could thought nothing. And I was sure that my hyungs also felt same.

There, I saw her. I saw the woman that I loved. The woman that hurted me. The woman I tried to forget. I  saw Im Yoona.

She was more beautiful than the last time we met. Now, her wave hair was straight. Her big doe like eyes still beautiful but they showed loneliness. Then, I saw her bleeding elbow. I could feel that I  wanted to run to her, to take care of her wound, to touch her, hug her, kiss her..........

But I just frozed. Still looking at her in disbelief.

" Hae Oppa............"

She called me. Her eyes were teary. Was she crying? But why? Shewas the one who wanted to break up, but why she was crying whwn we met. There were many questions that I wanted to ask her. But I just...... I couldn't.

Suddenly, I felt Eunhyuk pulled me to step back. It looked like he forbid me to come closer. It looked like he knew that I would run to her and hugged her.

"Oh God! Yoong, gwenchanayo?"

I saw a man who came out from cafe approached her and helped her up. I could feel anger boiled up at myself when I saw that man held her hands. I didn't know why but I wanted to punched his face and killed him for daring to touch my Yoona. Wait a second? Did I said my Yoona? No, she wasn't mine again. And what the hell you think about that Lee Donghae!! Remember, she was the one who ruin your life! Remember!!

" Gwenchana oppa........." she smiled.

Her smile.............. I misssed it so much. I missed those smile that always brightened my days. I missed those smile that always make my heart calm. I missed those smile that she only give to me. Only give to me?

That was past. And now she gave it to another man.

Donghae, you're so pabo! She ruined your life, broke your heart!! Control yourself, Hae!!

Yoona turned at me again and asshe wanted to say something...

" Let's go Hae!! We've something important to do.." Heecheul hyung said coldly and grabbed my hand.

I could see she kept staring at me in hurt look. I didn't want to leave her. I wanted to talk with her. I wanted to see her longer. Slowly, I couldn't see her again.

" Yah Lee Donghae!! Why were you staring at her like that, huh?!"

" You supposed to stare at her coldly not lovingly!"

I kept silent. Honestly, I didn't know why I was being like this. Sure, I hated her. I hated her so much. But my heart............ my heart said that I missed her so badly. I wanted her to be mine again. But, remembering what she has done to me, I couldn't.

END OF POV

" Why doesshe appear again?!" Leeteuk said angrily.

" I wonder who that man is." this time Eunhyuk said in curiousity.

" Maybe her fiancee. He seems so caring to her."

"Shut up hyung!" Suddenly Donghae yelled at Heechul.

" Yah! Why did you yell at me?!"

Donghae rolled his eyes. He didn't want to face his friends. Eunhyuk stared at Donghae. He knew what Donghae felt. He still loved her. He knew Donghae more thanhe knew himself. However, Eunhyuk was Donghae's closest friend.

Meanwhile..............

"Yoong, are you reall okay?"

"I;m okay oppa." shesaid with smile or it should say that she was forcing herself to smile. She knew that she wasn't okay. How can she be okay after she met him. She met the man that she wanted the most for the last 3 years.

" That's him, isn't he?"

Yoona looked at the man who sat beside her. He was the second man that always understand her. Second man that so important in her life. He was the man who helped her. And he was also the man who gladly accompany her to comeback to Seoul, gladly accompany her to see Donghae again.

 

 

 

 

Hwaaaaaaaaaaaa!! finally, my exam is over!!

So that, I can give you this chapter :D

How is it?? Is it great? Or lame??

Please, comment and suscribe guys. I need you to support this fic <3