Beautiful Stranger

Beautiful Stranger

Here is the link to the song if you wanted to listen to it while reading ~ CLICK

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It’s just another story, I fell in love with a foreigner
Yeah and it’s all about me, how can I make you understand me?
That black shadow far away, if I can meet you, I will run thousands of kilometres
Haha the gun shot in my heart goes bang
Let’s go, there is a race right now toward you

“Okay class we have a new student, please welcome him. His from China and ….” My teachers’ voice faded as the boy stepped in the classroom. All the girls squealed and all the guys groaned, my eyes followed him as he walked to the teacher. He had brown hair and wore a cute smile on his face as he bowed,

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am Byun Baekhyun. Please take care of me” He whispered, bowing again in politeness. The teacher giggled at him, my eyes were still glued to his face.

“Any questions?” The teacher asked, suddenly millions of hands flew up in the air excluding mine. The foreign student backed up in surprise before picking a lucky girl, she cried out in joy and stuck her tongue out at the other disappointed girls. She looked back at him, fluttering her eyelashes in a flirty way.

“Baekhyun Oppa, why is your name Korean when you are from China?” She slurred. All the eyes were glued to him now, including mine. I rested my chin on my hand and leaned against it, raising an eyebrow. He grew flustered at all the eyes that were on him, he scratched the back of his neck.

“My mum was Korean, she wanted my name to be Korean not Chinese so that’s why she named me Baekhyun. My father was okay with it.” He stated looking at the ground. Everyone nodded, satisfied with the answer. The teacher made him sit down after a few more useless questions with were along the lines of ‘Do you have a girlfriend?’ or ‘What’s your ideal type’ ; the only seat that was vacant was the seat next to mine. He made his way over to me, the girls were burning holes into my head but I couldn’t care less. He bowed a muttered a ‘Thank you, please take care of me’ before sitting down. The class dragged on and on but my attention was stuck onto the window, which had the reflection of Baekhyun in it. I studied him as the class went on, call me weird but there was something that attracted me to him. I sighed and laid my arms on the tables before burying my face in it, taking a small nap. After I fell asleep, little did I know that Byun Baekhyun slowly turned his head towards me, studying me return.

Beautiful Stranger, I’ve fallen into your big eyes
To the mysterious feeling, the language, I open my heart
Beautiful stranger, people say that you’re dangerous
They don’t try to see the you that I see, no

The canteen was filled with girls trying at get a glimpse of the new foreign stranger. My friends dragged me to an unoccupied table and sat down, gossiping about the latest gossip that’s was floating around the school, updating each other with useless information that were considered false. I sighed and turned my head to Baekhyuns direction but to my surprise he was staring right at me. His eyes widened but didn’t break the eye contact; his eyes were a nice brown colour and were rather big, I felt myself drowning in them as I stared longer.  My friend nudged my arm, breaking my eye contact with Baekhyun.

“Ya, stop staring” She said, I poked my food with my fork.

“Wae?” I asked, after a few more pokes I pushed my untouched tray of food away from me and leaned back on the seat, crossing my arms across my chest. She opened to say something but she turned her head and studied him with her beady eyes before answering.

“His dangerous, he has the mysterious feeling around him, maybe because his not from Korea” She judged, weird I don’t think his dangerous but he was a bit mysterious but that only made the game fun.

“I don’t think so” I muttered. The bell rang indicating that lunch has ended, before she could say anything I jolted out of my seat and walked to my next class, pushing past all the girls that were gossiping about how handsome Baekhyun is or how did he know EXO-K, the famous kingkas in our school, some even said that he was weird and not that interesting. ‘People don’t understand you, they don’t see what I see in you’ I thought as I continued my walk.

The stories in the deep silences
You came from a different image, a different world
When you look at me as you extend your long hands
Take me to the place where you are

I sat in the library after school, doing my homework. I stared out the window to see Baekhyun and his gang walking out the school with a crowd of girls from different schools following them like little lost puppies. After a few weeks, word broke out that there was a new handsome student in our school, all the girls went crazy and would always try to get his attention. He was different, he wasn’t showing us the true him, he was an outcast within his group of friends. He was different from all of them. I stared at the back of his head as I kept rambling nonsense about him; he probably felt my stare since he turned around and looked straight at me. My eyes widened and I quickly focused on the book in front of me, I thumped my fist against my head lightly. ‘Stupid, stupid you aren’t supposed to be looking at him! I need to study, yes studying is a good way to distract me’ I thought, staring at my book intensely. After a few seconds my head slowly turned towards the window, I pouted when I didn’t see them there anymore and sighed.

“Looking for me?” A stranger teased. I jumped from shock and clutched onto my chest.

“Ah! Baekhyun shi” I stuttered, turning pink in the face. He smirked and dropped his books on the table with a light thud.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, making room for him.

“What are you doing here?” He asked me in return, I frowned.

“Homework” I simply replied, gesturing my hand around my spread out books.

“Well then that answers both of our questions” He said before shuffling through his loose sheets. I opened my mouth to complain but I just shut it, in case I said something stupid. It has been 10 minutes of silence and my head was hurting with all the work that I tried cramming into my head. I sighed and leaned backwards on my chair. Baekhyun looked up to see my distressed state. Baekhyun suddenly packed all his books in his bag and grabbed my books and stuffed it into my bag.

“Hey, what are you doing?!” I cried out following Baekhyun who was walking out of the library with my bag still in his hands.

“Saving you from distress” He winked. I stopped walking, he was from another place he probably did this thousands of times but I was supposed to be studying like a good girl I was. ‘I shouldn’t follow him’ my head told me ‘His a bad influence’ my head said again but my heart took over and said that I should follow him and maybe I could get to know the real him. Baekhyun stopped and turned around once he realised that I wasn’t next to him. He came trudging over to me and extended his arms out to me.

“Come on, let’s go on an adventure” He said, his eyes glistening with mischief. I bit my lip and slowly grabbed his hands.

“Okay but just this once” I said, ‘Just this once, I’ll let you take me to a place where you belong’.

The kid called Curiosity is next to me
It calls me and follows me around from morning to night
The detachment of dreams and reality resemble you
It doesn’t matter, tell me everything, I’m ready
A strange person, a strange us, I want to get to know you, deep into that mask
No matter how heavy the door is
I’ll keep it open so that we can talk a little more

I sat in my seat and yawned, covering my mouth with the back of my hands. I was watching a drama and didn’t even realise that it was so late. I had a dream, it was about Baekhyun. He was surrounded by a white fog, he wore a cute smile and was the cute Baekhyun that first walked into the school but then the white fog would disappear and it would be replaced with a black fog were Baekhyun was smirking and had a mischievous expression on his face. I wanted to get to know him better; I probably was the only one that actually talked to him besides his gang. Curiosity got the best of me, I wanted to be the one that you would spill all his secrets to, I was strange myself so maybe that’s why we got along so well. I wanted to uncover the mask that he wore every day, no matter how big or small the secret was, I wanted to know.

Beautiful stranger, an angel with a clear soul
The music that reaches through the tips of my hands, that music possesses my heart
Beautiful stranger, you are mysterious to them
They’re scared of you because they can’t understand, so they just push you away, no

I sat under a tree and ate my lunch silently, my friends had cheerleading practise and since I wasn’t in cheerleading I was left by myself. I sighed and continued to nibble on my sandwich. I felt someone plug in earphones into my right ear and sit next to me. My eyes widened in surprise and turned to my left to take a look at the stranger.

“Baekhyun…” He shot me a smile and leaned against the tree.

“Annyeong” He gave me a small wave and continued to listen to the song. I slowly ate my bread, sometimes taking small glances in his direction. I finished my bread after a few more minutes and leaned against the tree with him. I stared at his side profile and traced his jawline with my eyes.

“Done staring?” He teased, peaking an eye open. I looked ahead of my, growing ore red by the second.

“I t-thought there was s-something on y-you” I stuttered, playing with my fingers. He chuckled before closing his eyes again and resting. I didn’t get him, at one point his nice then he would be such a tease but that was one of the reason why I wanted to uncover him, why was he being such a tease to me. I sighed and closed my eyes, letting the music calm me down. I slowly started to slip into a deep slumber. Baekhyun peeked an eye opened and saw me sleeping in an uncomfortable position, being the ‘gentlemen’ he was he rested my head on his shoulder then resting his head on my head. He grew brave and locked our hands together; I stirred but didn’t wake up. Surprisingly I snuggled closer to his arms before falling asleep again. He smiled before falling asleep himself. Letting the music be our lullaby.

Hey There Don’t Be Shy, talk to me
Look into my eyes, beautiful stranger
Don’t hesitate, hold my hand, take me, beautiful stranger
You know that I’m different than them, look at my eyes, beautiful stranger
Just like this, just like right now, it’s not strange, no

I was walking home when it suddenly started raining, I quickly took out a my umbrella before I could get anymore wet. I made my way home in the harsh rain but I saw a familiar figure standing in the rain, soaked from bottom to top.

“BAEKHYUN!” I screamed out once I recognized him. He slowly turned around and saw me before giving me a faint smile. I ran to him in full speed and dragged him under the umbrella once I reached him.

“Ya! Pabo, what are you doing out in the rain for?!” I cried out in concern. His lips were blue and his face was white, before he could reply I dragged him towards my house. I slammed open the door and made him sit on the couch. I came out with a dry towel and a change of clothes. I sat next to him and rubbed his wet hair, I was blabbing on how he could get sick and how he was stupid not to check the weather today when suddenly he grabbed my wrist with his cold icy hands. He brought my hand down and lifted his head, making the towel drop and drape around his neck.

“Why do you care about me so much?” He whispered, his lips slightly chattering. I blinked and wondered why I actually cared about him.

“Because…because I-I love y-you” I stuttered, looking at his hands that were wrapped around my own wrist.

“Look at me” He commanded. I gulped and slowly looked up.

“Why?” He asked.

“Because you’re … you. Your mysterious aura makes me want to know you more, the fact that you’re not from here makes it even more strange, why is a boy like you doing here” I replied, looking him deep in the eye. I chucked at my own answer.

“Strange isn’t it?” I said, looking back at his hands.

“No, it isn’t strange at all” He replied with a husky voice, due to the rain. I lifted my head up but was attacked by a kiss. I gasped, new to this feeling. I slowed started to move my lips, he wrapped a hand around the back of my neck bringing me closer and his other hand s its way around my waist. My arms wrapped themselves around his neck. He my bottom lip as I opened it, his tongue roamed around and played with my tongue. We separated once we needed air to be filled in our lungs. He smiled and rested our foreheads together.

“It’s never strange, you accepted me for who I was and I love you for that, it makes you different, a good different.” He whispered. I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him into a hug.

“You came as a colourless light from far away, with a different look from a different world. No matter where that is, I’m ready, take me to the place where you are. My beautiful stranger” I whispered.

Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger
Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger
Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger
Uhohuhohohoh

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omg this oneshot was so random and all over the place, -sigh- I am very sorry *bows 90 degrees* btu I hope you liked it ~

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE and please check out my story 'Welcome to Wonderland'

- tellmewhatislove