How can I move on?

TRULY, MADLY, CRAZY In love with you !

 

Chapter 5
 
 
It was 8 years that ridiculous incident happened. After our graduation in high school, he went to New York to have his college degree while my faith was still here in Seoul fighting. We didn’t have any communications at all but he is still sending me letters and messages at my email. I never want that man back in my life. I never had any boyfriend after we broke up. I put some grudges on the man who wants to court me. I will never ever fall in love again. I promise myself.
 
 
“IM YOONA?” It was Jiyeon. Jiyeon and I became a part time ramp model in a company. Her parents accepted her again and lived here in Seoul as well. She is a great and intelligent businesswoman in their company.
 
 
“Neh?”
 
 
“AAaaahh! So you are thinking about your hilarious past again don’t you?” She is teasing me again.
 
 
“Pardon? No I’m definitely not thinking about that stupid past anymore. Stop teasing me or else I’ll going to call my little ever loving cute brother to destroy your happiness.”
 
 
“Please unnie! Don’t do that please! I beg you from the bottom of my heart!”
 
 
“Sounds good to me and promise me to stop making me remember those awful days of my life.”
 
 
“Prooo…”
 
 
“Jiyeon~ah” So we have a visitor. Jiyeon and I were in a coffee shop.
 
 
“What are you doing here?” Jiyeon asked.
 
 
“I just want to see my big sister. Do you think I’m following you? In your ugly face Jiyeon!” JB teased Jiyeon. Music in my ears.
 
 
“Can you please go out right now? You are destroying my mood in drinking this coffee!”
 
 
“Don’t you miss me?” JB asked. JB went to Los Angeles to follow his dreams to become a good artist and an excellent dancer as well. JB and Jiyeon have their past also but I just don’t mind their business at all.
 
 
Jiyeon did not answer JB’s question and just poured the hot coffee in his shirt.
 
 
“Ugh! You just embarrassed me in front of these people. You’ll going to pay for this Jiyeon, big time!” JB was scaring Jiyeon but the looks of it, Jiyeon was not scared at all.
 
 
“Ooooh! Help me! I’m so scared” Jiyeon faking her expressions.
 
 
“You are so immature Jiyeon! You’ll have a debt to pay! I promise you!” JB just walk out in front of us with his dirty shirt.
 
 
“Just don’t mind him Jiyeon!” I’m cheering up Jiyeon.
 
 
“Yeah right” We just continued our session in drinking the coffee. Then someone just called.
 
 
“Yobseoyo?” I answered my phone.
 
 
“Im Yoona!” It was Jung Jessica calling.
 
 
“Neh unnie? What’s wrong?”
 
 
“You will have a photo shoot tomorrow with new members. Tell Jiyeon her photo shoot will be next week with an artist.”
 
 
Before I replied, I talk to Jiyeon. “Jiyeon, your photo shoot will be next week with an artist.”
 
 
“Okay!”
 
 
“Arasso unnie. Let’s just meet up tomorrow in your company.” I put my phone down. I sighed. Another tiring photo shoot.
 
 
“Jiyeon let’s go home!”
 
I’ll update soon~ sorry!