The Date

TRULY, MADLY, CRAZY In love with you !

 

CHAPTER 4
 
 
 
 
After a month…
 
 
It is a sweet morning for me and Taecyeon. Today is our monthsary. He texted me and greeted me happy monthsary. I am so happy today and I do not know why. I was just joking. I know why. It is our monthsary. I can’t get over with it. I’m glad we make on our first month as boyfriend and girlfriend thingy.
 
“Noona! We are going to have our breakfast!” JB was calling me. It is Saturday. Our first celebration being as couples is weekend. We can have time with each other alone. Don’t think bad thoughts guys! Today is just so special.
 
 
“NOONA!” JB is already at my blue door knocking. “Let’s go down stairs and have our breakfast! Don’t make the food wait for you! The blessings Noona will be gone.” I didn’t listen to him. I followed him and go down stairs. I can smell the sweetness in the air.
 
 
“Omma! Noona is out of her mind! Look at her”
 
 
“Baby without you, you, you! Baby without you, you, you!” I can’t stop singing. I’m in love. This jerk can’t understand how I feel right now because he is not in love or he hasn’t had his relationship with someone. He only thinks is his career being as a model. Yeah right, my little brother was accepted as a model last few weeks ago.
 
 
“IM YOONA! Do you want to taste my anger? You are testing my patience!” My mom is angry.
 
 
“Mianhe omma, I just feel so lucky and free!”
 
 
“Come, sit down! Let’s have our breakfast.” My mom invited me to take my seat near with JB.
 
 
“Can you sit in the other chair? I don’t want to seat next to you because you’re crazy!”
 
 
“Whatever! Okay.” I rolled my eyes. This guy . HAHAHA
We started eating our lovely breakfast prepared by my one and only mom. I don’t know what I’m eating but I’m just keeping biting. I think I’m eating right now is a toasted bread.
 
 
*DING DONG*
 
 
“I’ll get it!” JB presented himself to open the door.
 
 
“BRO! Where’s Yoona?” It was Nickhun. Oh! By the way, Nickhun and I were not going together because I am busy with my boyfriend. He understands because he knows that I have a crush with Taecyeon. But the sad thing is, he doesn’t know that Taecyeon is my boyfriend. Taecyeon and I made our relationship to be secret.
 
 
“Come inside bro!”
 
 
“Auntie!” They are doing the “Beso-beso” thing.
 
 
“Take a seat and have a breakfast with us also.” My mom offered Nickhun to eat with us together.
 
 
“Sure” He taken his seat and started eating. It was a peaceful breakfast but suddenly, Nickhun talked. “Yoona! Let’s go out together! It’s been a long time we’re having our fun times together because of...”
 
 
“I’m going out with someone else today” I replied. I am sweet but now bitter.
 
 
“With who?” My mom asked.
 
 
“With…” Nickhun started talking but I in
 
 
“Jiyeon” I smiled. Taecyeon and I will meet today. Yehey!
 
 
“Arasso!” Nickhun just continued eating. My mom and JB just stared at me and went back eating also.
 
After eating breakfast, Nickhun waved goodbye and I went upstairs. Our family is staring to regain back after the death of my father. JB paid all the debts my parents were into. I’m so glad that my mom has moved on with her life and continued working again as a manager on a company. I must call Jiyeon. I dialed her number and…
 
 
“Annyeong haseyo~” Jiyeon answered the phone
 
 
“Jiyeon~ah!” I replied.
 
 
“I think I know what’s your going to say. Do you want a help don’t you?” Jiyeon is right.
 
 
“Neh, I told JB, omma, and Nickhun that we are going out after lunch.”
 
 
“WHAT?” She was surprised. I know Jiyeon will be surprised. I used Jiyeon all the times as my alibis’.  
 
 
“I’m going to your house after lunch. Okay?”
 
 
“Neh!” And she put the phone down.
 
 
YES! Thanks to Jiyeon. I can go out with Taecyeon tonight.
 
 
After lunch, I went off straight to Jiyeon’s house. By the way, Nickhun, Taecyeon and I are graduating next me. So now I know why Nickhun asked me to go out with him today. I’m very sure that he will understand my situation if just knows. I arrive at Jiyeon’s house. Jiyeon is younger than me. I think Jiyeon and JB are in the same age. I clicked the door bell. Jiyeon approached me.
 
 
“Come inside!” Jiyeon offered.
 
 
“Sure” We went inside. Jiyeon is all alone. She went by herself because she wants to prove to her parents that she is old enough to take care of herself. Her parents are very strict and want Jiyeon to finish her high school years in U.S.A. Jiyeon is still a sophomore but I know she can finish her studies in no time. She is intelligent and nice. We went to her living room to have some girl talk.
 
 
“So what’s the problem unnie?”
 
 
“I have something to confess.” I’m scared to tell her but I know Jiyeon can keep it as a secret. She just listened. She is very attentive also. “Taecyeon and I is in a relationship”
 
 
“What?” Jiyeon was surprised.
 
 
“Yes and today is our first month of being as boyfriend and girlfriend thingy.” I explained why we come up as couples and Jiyeon understands why we keep it as a secret. If my mom knows about it, she we’ll be mad at me for sure.
 
 
“So… Why do you need me?”
 
 
“I want you to lie that I’m with you until 10 in the evening”
 
 
“So you are teaching me to be a dishonest person unnie? How rude. Being as a senior, act like one!” Jiyeon scolded me. She’s right. I’m here senior but I act like a silly, foolish kid.
 
 
“Please Jiyeon, just this once! I beg you!”
 
 
“OKAY”
 
 
“Go ma wo Jiyeon~ah!” I hugged Jiyeon tightly. I treat her as my little sister because I don’t have a little sister. I only have a very naughty brother.
 
 
“No problem unnie! But promise me, just this once!”
 
 
“I promised!” So after that, Jiyeon and I had our great time chatting together. We were talking about how lucky we are that we meet each other. By the way, Jiyeon and I meet in school because Jiyeon needs someone to get her report card. Jiyeon is never close with her classmates except Hyomin and Eunjung. After that meeting, we became close friends and now we treat ourselves like we are family. Jiyeon prepared something for snacks.
 
 
“Thank you very much Jiyeon!”
 
 
“It’s a pleasure unnie!” Jiyeon smiled. Jiyeon and I have some similarities. Like, we prefer acting than singing and the color and style of our hair. Curly and the color of our hair are brownish but sometimes we want our hair to be straight. It is a girl style. HAHAHA. “I’m excited for your date with oppa, unnie”
 
 
“Me neither.” I feel scared and weird today. A while ago, I was like crazy because I’m excited for our date.
 
 
“You have one hour left, so let’s prepare.”
 
 
“Prepare for what?”
 
 
“You need to be glamorous and beautiful this night unnie.”
 
 
“Ah, sure.”
 
 
“I’ll help you!” We went to Jiyeon’s room and have our makeover. I closed my eyes because this is the first time I’m going to have this makeover thing in my life. I do put some makeup sometimes but not like this.
 
 
“Open your eyes unnie, look at yourself in the mirror. Wear this dress also.”
 
 
I was astonished. I can’t believe that the girl in front of me is no other than Im Yoona. Jiyeon did a great job having my make over.
 
 
“Kamsabhnida Jiyeon~ah” I hugged Jiyeon. I’m so thankful having Jiyeon as my friend in my life.
 
 
“Don’t bother. Let’s go outside. Someone is waiting for you.”
 
 
“Waiting for me?”
 
 
“Yeah, a car. I think Taecyeon oppa wants you to arrive at your date safe and sound.”
 
 
“How sweet of him!”
 
 
Jiyeon and I stepped out in her room and go downstairs. She opened her door and her gate. We saw a limousine. I forgot. Taecyeon is very rich. Before I say goodbye to Jiyeon, I hugged her again because I look very good tonight. The driver opens the door of the car. She waved her hand. I waved also and after that, I stepped in to the car. I’m kind a nervous but also excited.
 
 
The driver didn’t talk to me so I did not approach him also. The travel was silent. I closed my eyes because I’m a bit tired. I don’t know how I feel right now. I should be happy but there is a part of me being scared also. But the question is why I feel this way? But suddenly, my head was bump in the car’s window and I woke up. The driver stops driving. I asked him.
 
 
“Is this the place?”
 
 
“Yes ma’am” He went out to open my door.
 
 
“Thank you!”
 
 
“It’s a pleasure ma’am” He started to on the engine and went off easily.
 
 
What is this place? It is so dark and the only thing I can see is the shining moon and the cute twinkling stars. I calmed. I breathe in and out. I heard something just a few miles away from me. It is a sound of a voice. The voice comes from a boy and a girl. They look like they were fighting. The voice of the guy and the lady is familiar. Isn’t it Taecyeon? And it turned out silent. The lights were in and I just saw a disgusting and betrayal scene.
 
 
 
 
 
It was Taecyeon and Yuri kissing.