I need a pillow....you know to sleep

A christmas story about 12 little children

Kai's POV:

 We are at the mall buying gifts for people.It's sad how Sehun mistaken me as Umma Taemin.Do we really look alike?Oh well I have to accept the fact I do.

"Yo Sehun what are you buying?"I asked him.

"A deer plush for a special little doe eyed person."He held up a plushie in front of my face.

"What are you buying?"He asked me poking my cheek.

"An apron for Kyungie."I held up a pink frilly apron for girls.I saw Sehun's eyes water trying to hold his giggles.I shot a glare at him and strutted away.Okay, how much will this be?I check the price tag attached to it.It was a fair amount for having a lot of money left on 50 dollars.

 I went to the counter with a lady with nice hair standing behind it with the register.

"Hello cutie!~Are you done finding everything you want?"She fluttered her eyes.I nodded simply and put the apron on the counter.She looked at my item weirdly.I tapped my foot impatiently.Checking it out ,the lady gave me a smile and waved.I waved back at her.Some noonas think i'm lovley they can't help my adorableness.

 I sat on the bench near a fountain waiting till Sehun was done checking out his presents for Luhan.I started rapping quietly so it wouldn't make me bored.A good nap would work right now.Jumping down from where I was sitting I go to a furniture store.I look around the place.I gasped in awe when I saw the beds.I kept the urge to not sleep on the bed but my body doesn't agree with me.I ran to feel the texture of the white bed.Pushing down on the matress on how soft it is.I climbed on the bed and layed my head on the pillow.

 My lids felt heavy and I fell into deep slumber.I wonder if people were watching me.Oh who cares at least I get sleep on a confy bed.Into dream land I go!~Somehow when I slept here it felt like 2 minutes when I woke.I looked around.People didn't mind me.I got off the bed and checked the time.

 It was 7 p.m.I ran out the store and was blown away from someone running away from the manager to the candy store.He was chasing some kid that had candy filled in his mouth.Hey is that kid Chanyeol?I ran after him to follow where he was going.Now I have to figure out where my parents were or Sehun.I walked to the direction Chanyeol ran to being bumped into Xiumin hyung.

"Xiumin hyung!You're here!"I hugged baozi.He patted my shoulder and had a tired expression.Was he running or something too?

"Hey Jongin why are you by yourself?"Baozi stared at me.I frowned because i'm lost.

"I-I got lost after sleeping in a furniture store."I scratched the back of my head.He laughed out loud clutching his stomache still laughing.He looked like he had crack and listened to a non-funny joke.I shook my head in disbelief and hit his arm playfully.He looked back at me wiping the non-exsistent tear running down his eye.

"You are no help at all baozi hyung."I facepalmed my face.

"I told you to stop calling me that!"He held my shoulders shaking me back in forth.

"NEVER!"I laughed out running away.Baozi hyung chased after me.Heh he thinks he can catch me.In your dreams baozi hyung.I turned around and took my eye pulling the socket down sticking my tongue out.He got tired while running.I laughed pointing at him.Then I felt a grip on my shoulder.I turned around to see Sehun.

"SEHUNNIE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN."I swung my arms back and forth accidently hitting him in the neck.

"FU THAT HURTS MAN."He rubbed his aching neck.I clinged on to him like a koala on a branch.He pushed me off looking at his surroundings.

"Soo .... have you seen umma and appa?"He rubbed his arm slightly.I shook my head and shrugged.

"I'm looking for them too."I nodded my head.He grabbed my arm and dragged me where no-one knows.We sat down on a bench.He took out his cell phon- WAIT WHAT.

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET A CELL PHONE AND I DON'T?"I put my hand on my hips with an attitude.He shushed me up and dialed a number.Oh heck no I aint going to live the life as an older brother with no damn cell phone.When the heck did he get that anyways?I can hear him talking to someone.I really can't make it out to who it is.I think it's umma and appa.He hung up the phone call and smiled.

"So who did you call?"I questioned him.He replied but he got interupted by 2 men.Wait ... it was umma and appa.

"WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?"Taemin umma held our arms.

"I was sleeping in a furniture store."I answered.

"I was with Xiumin hyung in the arcade."Sehun replied too.They both shook their heads walking us to the car.We sat down in our previous seats.I know umma would give us a lecture about something.But suprisingly he didn't.

"Aren't you going to give us a lecture?"Sehun tapped umma's shoulder.He shook his head.I clapped in my mind.

"We also went to talk to Kyuhyun and Sungmin so nope."Appa started the car.We got out of the parking lot and went home.I smiled at the plastic bag right next to me."Kyungie would love his gift."I smiled to myself.What an interesting day don't you think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GAHHHHH MIANHAE THAT IM RUNNING LATE ON CHAPPIES D: I JUST HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO DO.I hate school so much >~<

~Author-nim