Hmm...I like candy

A christmas story about 12 little children

Chanyeol POV:

When I woke up I felt daddy's touch under me.I shot up and flailed my arms around.

"Woah!Chan calm down!"Daddy pat my stomache.

"OH MY GERSH WHERE IS BACON?"Chanyeol shook his daddy's shoulders.

"He went home with his parents."Mommy smiled and walked to the kitchen.I pouted and ran to find Xiumin hyung.Turns out to be a baozi eating his own kind in the bedroom.

"HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNGGGGGGGGGGG RAINBOWS EAT PONIES"I shouted dancing in front of him.

"What the,when did you get here?"Hyung asked me.I did a pedo face and went deeper into the dark hallway.I laughed afterwards causing me to fall down the stairs landing on my two feet safely.

"LIKE A BOSS"I put my hands up in victory.

"What was that noise!"Mommy yelled from her bedroom.

"Me winning an olympic medal!"I yelled back.I love falling down stairs it's so exciting.

~~~~~~~3 HOURS LATER~~~~~~

I was excited because we were buying christmas presents since it's near.In the car my favorite song was on.

"Girls generation make you feel the heat, and we're doing it we can't be beat~"The radio sang.I bit the side of the chair because I wondered what it tasted like.

"I love this song daddy!Turn it up more~"I poked my daddy's head.He sighed and turned up the volume twisting the er... thingy.Hyung was dancing in his car seat.He still has it because hes short.'HEHEHEHEHE'I thought to myself smiling.As we got to the mall they gave us 50 dollars each to buy a present for any child you knew.I obviously picked Kai (LOL Nope).Bacon is the person I will buy a bootiful present for just wait till he sees it.

"Yeollie,do we stick together or split up?"Hyung tapped my shoulder.

"Seperate I think."I shrugged.We split up anyways so why be together.I ran to the korean pop store.I searched and searched for the perfect gift.I saw the group 'EXO-K' in the aisles.

"Wow Baekhyun looks attractive."I stared at the guy with eyeliner.'Hmmm....what if I get Bacon a Bacon poster since they has the same name.Wait no, lets get the Chanyeol one (DERP FACE ADDED).Should I get a SNSD CD or poster for Bacon?Aish I don't know what i'm doing with my life.

"Maybe I can buy myself candy with all the left over money."I grinned at my idea that popped up.I ran to the candy store as the speed of light and stared at everything.Every type of candy you can think of is there.

SIGN: FREE SAMPLES FOR EVERYONE.Oh my what beautiful sign that is it's so perfect.I took every flavor of candy and made a huge spill of candy.I ran out the door with all my money still in my hands.

"EHEHEHEHEHE WOOTOTO"I looked at the back of me.What a nice day that was don't you think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

OMG THAT WAS SO FUN WRITING , it took me so long T-T 22 chapters to go yay D:<

~Author-nim