I think I'm going to burst

A christmas story about 12 little children

One December morning , 12 kids were counting down the days to Christmas.

No One's POV:

As Kris ran upstairs in his house about to tell Lay that it was December, all he could say is WOW.Lay was sleeping with a bag of Lay's chips and his stuffed unicorn in it."Oh gosh why."Kris shook his head.

"No Mr.Chip my name is Yixing....I think" Lay mumbled in his sleep.

"Yo! Yixing wake up it's the beginning of December! We're all going to meet up with the rest !" Kris shouted smacking Lay in the side of his hip.Lay instantly shot up out of slumber as he got hit.

"That's so kind of you to hit me like that." Lay said with sarcasm.

"Shut up unicorn." Kris rolled his eyes while Lay giggled.They both got changed into warm clothes and went downstairs to meet up with their parents.

"You look so adorable!" Sungmin turned his head to them pinching Lay's cheeks.

"Come on get in the car."Kyuhyun said pointing out to the car.They all walked to the front and got into the car.

"Ok I have rules today for you guys ok. The other parents are telling the rest too." Sungmin looked in the side mirror to the boys.

"What are they?" Kris and Lay asked in unison

"1. Do not take any drugs. (Especially Chanyeol) 2. No messing up their house 3. If I see a mess I will go over to you guys and smack your butts 4. You are allowed to do skinship with your loved ones but no extreme. Ok that is all." Sungmin explained.Kris and Lay blushed at the last one. At last, they finally made it to ZhouRy's house.

"HI PEOPLE !!~" Luhan squealed jumping on Sehun who was right next to him.Kai came from behind Sehun and hugged him.

"No touching, Jongin go back to mommy Kyungsoo." Luhan swatted Kai's hand away from Sehun.

"AYO WUDDUP KREASE!" Chanyeol ran to Kris and hugged him. Kris then looked for where Tao went.

"Wheres Tao guys duizhang is looking for him." Baekhyun and Kyungsoo giggled.

"Chen? Why are you crying ?" Lay asked in concern.

"-Sniff- Someone -sniff- tried to -sniff- steal my trolling job -sniff-" Chen sobbed.

"BE LIKE A MAN CHEN YOU WUSS" Sehun commented. All of the adults left without them noticing.

"Oh , PARTY TIME ~~" Chanyeol screamed and everyone ran around.All of them played on the XBOX Kinect "Just Dance 4 KOR. ver." 

Here are what they picked:

Chen , Lay , Baekhyun , Kai : SECRET POISON

Baekhyun, D.O , Luhan : TTS Twinkle 

Chanyeol, Kai , Sehun : Orange caramel Lipstick

D.O: Hyuna Bubble Pop

Baekhyun : Hyuna Ice cream

Xiumin: Hyuna change

Chanyeol , Baekhyun , D.O , Sehun : SISTAR Alone

Luhan and Sehun: BoA Only One

Tao , Kris , Sehun , Luhan , Kai , D.O , Xiumin , Chen : T-ARA Day by Day

Kai: BoA The Shadow

Baekhyun , Luhan , Xiumin , D.O , Tao , Suho , Kris , Chen , Lay : SNSD Hoot

~Back to the things~

~Secret Poison~

"WOOT GO BAEKHYUN YOU SO  Y!" Chanyeol screamed. Baekhyun blushed while doing JiEun's part.

"Hwaiting !~"Xiumin said smiling at Chen.

"Kai , You better be awesome or i'm not going to make kimchi spaghetti."Kyungsoo hugged Kai's shoulder.No one knows where Lay went but they all saw him come out of a cabinet.

"How the heck did you get in there."Suho grabbed Lay's finger.

"I forgot." Lay said looking at the ground. They all acted like adults that night ; Drinking so much juice, Inappropriate language, kissing, and hugging.

"The song is done guys, Chen won." Baekhyun jumped on Chanyeol.

"What? You guys I didn't know we were dancing." Lay tilted his head.Suho couldn't help his cuteness so he kept in the feeling.

"Oh , Luhan replaced you in the dance." Kai drank out of his 19th juice box.

"NEXT SONG GUYS!" Chanyeol changed to next song.

~TTS Twinkle~

"Ok lemme go over the list again. Baekhyun is doing Tiffany, Luhan is Taeyeon , and Kyungsoo is Seohyun?" Sehun asked.They all nodded and started the game.

-AUTHORS NOTE: In this type of 'Just dance 4' they also have to sing.

"Omg I love the characters." Luhan stared at the characters.They all played while Sehun and Kai joined in. Chanyeol was behind the couch dancing secretly.

"Oh gosh this is so fun." Kyungsoo whispered to Baekhyun.

"I know right." Baekhyun replied.As the song was over they went to the next song and next and next until they found one.

~Orange Caramel Lipstick~

"Wah !!~ Sehunnie's turn !~" Luhan glomped over him.

"Channie, I love you." Baekhyun said after sipping his juice box like no tomorrow.Chanyeol just gave him a wink.

"Kai this time too , better win."Kyungsoo said pointing at him. Blah blah blah same as earlier -FUTURE NOISES- WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH-

"WOOT!~ CHANYEOL WON!"Baekhyun shot up and clinged to Chanyeol.

"Psh, We can do better. Right Krease?"Tao looked up at Kris.Kris nodded then picked the next song for the next people.

~Hyuna Bubble Pop~

"Alright, who wants to do it?"Xiumin puffed up his cheeks for an answer.

"I wouldn't mind if Kyungie would go." Kai smiled his innocent-child smile.Everyone turned their heads to Kyungsoo who was cleaning up all the juice boxes.

"What-" Kyungsoo was cut off at all of them.

"UMMA GO ! PLEASE DO THIS DANCE UMMA ! PLEASY PLEASE PLEASE."They all begged like slaves who needed freedom.

"But i'm too innocent and tired."Kyungsoo pouted with his eyes looking at them.

"Oh gosh , we can finish cleaning the mess for you umma." Luhan and Baekhyun nodded.

"Really?" Kyungsoo threw a juice box up in surprise.

"Yep , come on Baek." Luhan grabbed Baek.

"Yay !!~ Kyungsoo Umma is dancing !!~ " Kai squealed .

---BLAH BLAH BLAH DANCE DANCE DANCE THEY ALL GOT TIRED AND SLEPT IN AWKWARD POSITIONS-

Baekhyun was sleeping on Chanyeol's lap while Kyungsoo was laying down with Luhan on the counter. Suho was with Kris on the chair making a bridge with each other while Sehun was with Kai who was sleeping on his chest putting his feet on Xiumin's forehead.Chen with his small body in a box in the corner while it has holes poked up and the top is closed.Lay forgot his pants so he slept in boxers and Tao was under the lamp.

------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry it's short TTTT

~Author-nim