Final

Mrs. Jung Yuri

I finally manage to wrote the end for this drabble. Thanks for your support

hope this can satisfying you guys

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri sat nervously on the living room of Jung mansion. She had to face Siwon and releasing her wrath for his false information, the worse was, he had lied to her. Her own friend dared to set a lie so that her marriage with Yunho wouldn’t work. He had disappointed her so bad. Yunho had insisted to cancel his meeting and stayed with Yuri to interrogate her best friend and Yuri pretended to be mad. Actually she worried if Yunho lose his control then they would get into a fight. Now, here she was biting her lip to prevent her from screaming.

 

“Are you looking for me?” A familiar voice startled Yuri and she stood up immediately. All of the speech she had prepared to spat to him wash away when she saw how weary his face. Siwon looked haggard in his expensive neat suit.

 

“How have you been?” Dang! Yuri forgot that it was almost two months she haven’t met him.

 

“What’s with your sudden concerning Yuri?” He chuckled darkly before plopped him self in the soft couch in front of her without waiting for her invitation.

 

“You are my friend and I do care for you” Yuri narrowed her eyes to the man.

 

“I did think about our friendship in the last painful two months and to my opinion if we force to talk based on our friendship, it won’t work Yuri”

 

She was taken aback for awhile before cursing him “Screw you with your mind. You lie to me Siwon! You almost broke my relationship with Yunho. Thank God, Yunho loves me” Yuri crumpled her skirt with her hands to control her emotion. She didn’t want this to affect her unborn baby's safety.

 

Instead of answering, Siwon laughed out loud. “Has he known yet? about your pregnancy?”

 

“I haven’t told him. Siwon this is serious matter. How could you do something so. . .”

 

“You exactly know the reason” He tore his eyes from Yuri “Sit down Yuri. I don’t want something bad happen to your unborn baby”

 

“I’ll take care of my self and my baby. What we talk about is you, explain to me clearly”

 

“Always denial that comes from you” He murmured out loud enough for her to hear.

 

“Siwon. . ,” Yuri warned.

 

“I know that lady,” Siwon straightened his back “Now, what do you want from me when actually you already now what this is all about? my apology?”

 

She sighed heavily, before suddenly feeling so tired with this conversation “I don’t know either Siwon. I just, I just. . . ”

 

“You think too much, so typical of you. Sit down and relax for a bit Yuri. I promise not to go anywhere till you feel composed”

 

“Thanks. Do you want something?”

 

Siwon could relax a bit when finally Yuri listened to his suggestion “Soda will do”

 

Silent ate them up when the two human in the big room busy with each thought and their drinks. Yuri would look at any things in the room except for looking straight to meet Siwon eyes. She felt uneasy with the situation. She felt unsure of what to talk. He was her best friend after all and she couldn’t get angry to him no matter of what he did to her.

 

“Nice picture” Siwon spoke as his eyes never left the picture hang on the wall, envy written clearly on his face.

 

“Siwon, you are a nice guy” Yuri started catching his attention “and there is a nice girl out there, your soul mate, waiting for you”

 

“I already close my eyes for any other girls except you the moment I know that I love you” He argued flatly.

 

“I am married woman and I am pregnant his child! You have to forget me sooner or later, but I prefer sooner since I can’t let you suffering like this. Look at your self. You mess up your own life!” Yuri yelled in frustration.

 

“And I love him, with the whole of my heart” She added calmly.

 

“No you’re not! You pretend to love him because you have no choice. If your marriage fail, your father company will gone bankrupt. Wake up Yuri! He never loves you and never will” Siwon hated Yuri for saying those bull about love. He would never accept that fact even though he saw the truth clearly; they loved each other.

 

“I know, that was what I feel when I spoke my promise in front of my parent, his parent, everyone, God. But the thing had changed when I know the true of him. We develop our feeling for each other, needing for each other and that is love Siwon”

 

Yuri noticed how his hand trembling when he put down his glass before he hidden it on his pocket. She never wanted to hurt him yet he was beyond stubborn. Yuri stood up and kneeled down in front of him, took his hand on hers and starting to cry.  

 

“You are my best friend, the best that I ever have. I love you so much but its different kind of love. I don’t want to hurt you and I never meant it if I already did” Yuri caressed the man cheek lovingly.

 

“You are always by my side when I have troubles, you never complain about my rude attitudes towards you, you always accepting my wrath voluntary and I’m grateful for that. We are mature now. This time we have to choose our own way and this is my choice. I never regret this Siwon, I swear”

 

Tears blurred her vision and Siwon reached out to wipe her wet face “I’m sorry”

 

“No, it’s my fault. I’m sorry”

 

“Okay. Apology accepted” He joked and both fell into laugh “Maybe you are right” Deep inside, he thought about her words again and again.

 

“Siwon, you’re free now. Go and find your angel out there”

 

“Are you trying to kick me out?”

 

Yuri was shrinking “No I’m not. You can comeback anytime you want. You are my family. It just that I think you have to start your life now. Find a wife and make beautiful children”

 

“You gotta be kidding me” Siwon startled with her statement.

 

“Siwon I’m serious. My father can help you, or Yunho. . .”

 

“I’m capable to live on my own” He quickly stopped Yuri “I have saving from my job in your family. Traveling around the world will be good”

 

Yuri smiled “Good idea”

 

He sighed, something heavy inside his heart had taken away “I can’t believe my little girl has grown up” He ruffled Yuri’s hair lovingly, earning squealed for her.

 

“Come on” He helped Yuri to stand up “Thanks for the advice and for everything. I still love you this time but I don’t know about tomorrow. We are still friend right?”

 

“Always” Yuri mouthed.

 

“Call me anytime you miss me. If he hurt you, come to me okay. I’ll beat him hard,” Siwon began to blabbering about stuff meanwhile Yuri listening with gleaming eyes.

 

“I will,” They hugged for the last time. Yuri didn’t know whether she had a chance to see him again or not because she sure, he would leave Korea for a long time.

 

In the middle of emotional situation, Yunho watched the hugging people in front of him with burning heart. He finished his meeting earlier so that he could accompany his wife to talk to Siwon yet what he saw right now was unexpected scene. His fists clenched tightly on each of his side. He was ready to punch that man who enjoyed his wife’s hug.

 

“Yuri. .” Yunho called whispery.

 

Yunho watched how they let go for each other and Yuri jumped back few steps in horror but Siwon remained calm. He was about to reach Siwon when Yuri slipped her self between them to stop him.

 

“Yunho, this is misunderstanding. Please listen to my explanation” She begged.

 

Yunho’s eyes boring into Siwon’s. There was no indication that he would listen to what Yuri say.

 

“Yuri you told me he loves you, look at him now” Siwon mocked.

 

“Shut up!” Yunho hissed before looking down to his wife face, and somehow his anger washed away.

 

Yuri put in smile to her husband “Siwon is about to leave. He decided to travel around the world. He apologizes about what he did. Will you forgive him?”

 

Yunho eyed the man face before staring back at Yuri, he nodded “l forgive him”

 

“Okay, everything is over. I better get going now before I change my mind” Siwon stepped forwards and patted Yunho’s shoulder “Take a good care of her. If she’s getting hurt I swear I’ll kill you” He warned and Yunho stiffly nodded.

 

Before Siwon completely leave them both, he ce again from the door “Yuri, you’ve better tell him our secret, about your condition” Then he gave Yunho a smirk and wink.

 

Yunho narrowed his eyes and Yuri knew with the look on his eyes, he demanding for explanation.

 

“Oh that man is really” She snorted.

 

“Yuri” He warned so that she wouldn’t change the topic.

 

“Alright” She rolled her eyes “How do I look today?” She spun around.

 

“Beautiful” Yunho answered hesitantly.

 

“That is not what I mean. Don’t you think I’m getting fat?” She gave him the hint.

 

“Only your stomach, . .  Oh my God, Yuri!” Yunho covered his open mouth in disbelief.

 

“I’m pregnant” She stated calmly before adding “And I swear this is your baby”

 

Yunho crushed his lips to her and pulled her closer, locked their bodies together “This is the most beautiful gift ever in my birthday. Thank you love” Yunho murmured on her lips.

 

 

 

~happy ending~