Chapter 1

Mrs. Jung Yuri

 

 

~forever YunRi~

 

 

 

 

“Mrs. Jung, this is what I had found” Siwon stretched out the brown medium-size envelope in front of her.

 

Anticipating was written all over his face as Yuri opened the envelope slowly. Siwon held his precious breath when Yuri eyeing one by one pictures of her husband together with pretty lady. Rage was building inside of him and the urgent feeling to tear the pictures he had taken for Yuri was really strong to resist. Instead doing what he intended, he quickly shoved his gaze, incapable to stand his aching heart from watching the lady with soreness expression on her lovely face.

 

The other side, Yuri, the legal wife of the man on the picture was feeling so dead. At first, it just a slight pain then it build up as she found out her beloved husband cheating behind her back. As she saw the last picture of them kissing, tears glide down her cheek, leaving visible marks above her make up. She put the malicious pictures, the real evidence of infidelity back on the table before wipe the lavish tears she bestowed for her disloyal husband.

 

Siwon turned to face her again “I swear. . . .”

 

“Don’t!” Yuri cut him sharply.

 

“But. . ."

 

“No” She said numbly.

 

“Mrs. Jung. . . . damn it!!! I hate to call you like that!” For the first time, Choi Siwon was cursing in front of Yuri. His fists clenched tightly above the table, and Yuri watched in anguish. She was sure it would leave marks, maybe scratches if he kept that on.

 

“Yuri, as your best friend I hope you will listen to me. . . .” He spoke again after succeed controlling his raging breath.

 

“If you are my best friend, then you will agree on my decision” She snapped back.

 

“But this time, he had cross the line” Siwon argued back.

 

Yuri exhaling the entire misery she was belonging helplessly. Man, she really wanted to release it right now, but not with Choi Siwon in one place with her “You had promised to me Siwon. . . . please keep your promise” Her voice cracked as she begged.

 

“I hate him for hurting you” And it really came from deep inside his heart.

 

Yuri reached out his hand “please, . . .” Siwon could felt her dainty hand trembling as she lay her hand on his “I believe that he will change, for me. . . . for our baby”

 

His eyes widen in horror, the feeling just like storm swoop down his body endlessly. All his senses were frozen instantly.

 

“Siwon, I’m bearing his baby” She shook his hand as to accentuate her words.

 

Everything around him was turn colorless, replaced by a silent dark. He couldn’t even hear Yuri called his name repeatedly. His world was crushing down as the only love of his life was taken away. He never thought that Jung Yunho would ever touch Yuri, he was always hope that their marriage would over as it should be since he knew there was no love in their marriage. Everything was proved now; Jung Yunho was way too greedy in the matter of women.

 

The warmth of her hand that was covering his slowly faded away. The feeling of being rejected over and over again adding a new wound on his already wounded heart.

 

“How can you lie to me that he never tried to touch you?” Siwon questioned, clearly showing his pain this time.

 

“I want to put you away from him” She whispered.

 

Twice, he had been stricken and this time it affected his mind. His hands hung on both of his side as he stared at the lady in disbelief. He couldn’t even utter any objection again. Her eyes were begging in silent and it was choking him so firm. He stood from the chair, causing a deafening voice of the chair against the floor echoing in the small room. Everything was clear; he would never win her heart.

 

“my apologize Mrs. Jung. . .” The way her name left Siwon mouth, stabbed a familiar guilty inside her “I’m tired, . .” He walked to the door before turn for the last time “But you know where to find me. . .” Then he was gone.

 

A pooled of tears she had been held finally broken. It felt so hurt even to breath. The only man she can share everything with, had no more attention for her. Would she able to bear the pain till the baby born? Would she able to pretend that everything will be okay? For sure it had taken all her power. And she was crying all night long accompanied by the darkness. Where was her husband gone?

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Siwon was avoiding her all the time, making a certain distance between them. Yuri could feel it, yet she gave no protest. A month had passed and nobody’s know about her pregnancy, not even Jung Yunho who had been spend the nights with her with his arm circling on her tiny waist. Maybe it was because the age of her womb. At least she could get Yunho’s warmth every night, for the shake of their baby.

 

But she had no gut to ask who the lady in the picture was. She was too afraid to turning down his bright days.

 

“Morning. . .” Yunho was brushing his lips so lightly on her nape. She could feel that he was smiling behind her.

 

“Morning you too. . .” She replied sleepy.

 

“What an unfortunate day, the sun came so fast” He mumbled as cuddled his face on her silky dark brown hair. 

 

Yuri trying to spun but his grip on her waist was firm “Oh please don’t close your eyes again. You have a very important business meeting Mr. Jung” She warned.

 

“No one can stop me from cuddling on you”

 

The hint of his affection was so strong, but once again Yuri refused to take it “But I am able” She grabbed his hand and throw it away before rose up. The smile left his mouth as he frowned.

 

“What is it Yuri?”

 

She rolled her eyes to hide her emotion “I don’t want to make you from being late, mom will scold me”

 

“Mom will never do that, you know it clearly” Yunho sat up straight and tried to pulled her back to the bed, but Yuri stepped back

 

“Yuri. . .” He called.

 

Her eyes were starting to gleam as tears formed, but the pain he gave her kept stay and forced her not to trust everything he would do. She watched him in silent and his frown went deeper.

 

“You don’t want to stay any longer in the same bed with your husband, right?”

 

She kept silent and their eyes locked and then that feeling was building again inside her tummy. Before she could realize, she ran for her life to the bathroom and vomit everything she had inside. Yunho stunned when he heard her wife’s groan from the bathroom. He stepped down from the comfort of the bed to see what happen with his wife.

 

“Are you alright?” His voice came up behind her back.

 

Gently, he helped Yuri to hold her hair and rubbed her back continuously. When she was finally finished, she fell on the cold tiles and sobbing hard. Yunho took a clean towel and join her on the floor, wiping the corner of carefully.

 

She was succeeding for making Yunho confuse till the core. Gently, Yunho reached for her head before leaned it on his broad shoulder “Did I do something bad to you?”

 

Confuse between telling the truth or not she remained still.

 

“Yuri you can tell me everything. I know there’s something bothering you”

 

“I’m fine” She murmured weakly.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Yunho scanned their room and sighed when no sign of his wife around. He the light and stepped inside. He was physically and mentally tired. As he sat on the bed he untied his necktie, feeling free as the tight material loosened the grip. Something caught his attention when his eyes wandering around. A brown, medium-size envelope was on the night table. Curious, he took the envelope and gasped when he saw the pictures of him self on it. So this was the reason why his wife kept a distance between them. But it was taken long time ago, even before he met Yuri. The lady on the picture was his ex. The question left was where she got these pictures?

 

He didn’t know what to feel right now. Even he didn’t realize when Yuri had entered the room.

 

“Yunho, what are you. . . oh” She closed using her hand.

 

Yuri was standing like statue in front of Yunho meanwhile the man kept his gaze on her. They stayed like that for a moment.

 

“May I know where you got these pictures?” His soft whisper woke her up from her trance.

 

“I-I. . .” Yuri stuttered in fear.

 

Yunho get up and held both of her arm firmly “Yuri, . . You have a big misunderstanding about these pictures”

 

When he lifted her face, she was fully wet with her tears. Another pain has it way on his heart. She must been very suffering all this time.

 

“Why did you hide it from me?” He asked again.

 

Knowing that she wouldn’t give answer, he captured her lips to stop her from her crying. Slowly and gently testing her respond, and when she gave in, he could feel nothing than relief. At least she still has a feeling for him. And Yunho swore he will gain her trust replacing the hesitant she had about his love.

 

“Yuri. . . I love you, can’t you feel it?” He spoke softly on her lips.

 

“Who is the lady?” She asked back.

 

His lips curled into a smile, sincere smile “She is my ex. I broke up with her when my mom told me about our engagement” He stole a peck on her lips once again, would not and would never feeling enough.

 

“And the day we met, I felt attached to you. Even now, I still couldn’t believe that I have you” His hands found it place on her curves, pulling her closer and caught her lips again and again. Man, she is so much addictive.

 

“Tell me Yuri where you got these pictures?”

 

Her hands gripped the fabric on his chest tightly “I asked Siwon to spy on you” She got his groan as the answer.

 

“No wonder. Oh, how naïve my wife must be” Lovingly, he caressed her cheek “Siwon loves you, and he will do anything to separate us”

 

Taking the embarrass, she put her head down while he kept his eyes on her “Yuri, I love you” He kissed her again “Please, have a faith on me”

 

Yuri nodded, and then sneaked her hands on his neck. For the first time, Yuri was the one who initiated the kiss as the feeling to devoutness her own emotion so strong “I love you too, Yunho” She paused for catching her breath “forever” 

 

 

 

 

 

what do you think guys???