It's Hard

I'm Always Here

(AUTHOR’S POV)

After Minho funeral event, Hara decide to go back to the hospital.

“Hara what you want to do go back to the hospital?” ask Tiffany.

“I want to take back Minho’s stuff”, reply Hara. Sad tone still can heard from her voice.

“Do you want us to accompany you?” ask Sulli.

“It’s okay. I can go by myself”, reply Hara.

“Okay. Take care”, said Eun Jung.

~©~

Hara is busy packing up Minho’s stuff. For her all that stuff are really mean to her. After finish packing up all Minho’s stuff, she go back to home.

Hara open the door house. When she look into the house, she start to remember Minho. Her tears start to falling back. Then, she strong herself to walk to Minho.

(HARA’S POV)

I open the door. For a while I stop to take a look at that room. A room where Minho had sleep before. Minho…you know what, it’s hard to life without you. Slowly I walk into the room. Put down the bag that filled with Minho’s stuff. Open his wardrobe. His clothes… That makes my tears falling back. I need to settle all of this things now.

After finished keep all his clothes in the wardrobe, I open the drawer of the small table beside the bed. I saw something. I take it out. It’s like a diary. Is this Minho’s diary? I open it slowly. On the first page there’s written Minho Own This Diary. There’s also Minho photo. I open the other page. There is our wedding picture. I open the other page. The page, no day, no date. And there’s, the diary begin.

(MINHO’S DIARY)

Who said only girls can have the diary? Once, I also think that but since I get married with Hara I started to think when I already not here this diary can stay with her. This diary can make her always remember to all our memories. This diary will help her to keep living her life when I’m not her to support her. I hope this diary can help.

~©~

 

Today we already reached our three month of marriage. I want to do something special for Hara. What to do? I did not plan anything yet. Chocolate, flower… all of that seem familiar. It’s not special anymore. I still thinking of that. Idea… Idea… Come to me.

~©~

Last night I made a surprise for Hara for celebrating our three month of marriage. I ask her to go out buying something while I set up everything at home. What I set up? Just a mat on our beach. Really bad, right? When she came home, I asked her to sit there with me. What we do? Just looking at the stars and telling each other story. Ahhh… It’s sooo bad. But that night also was the special night for both of us. To be sitting together under the stars while holding hand.

~©~

Now, I realise we start to love each other. We always go out together. Watching movies, jogging and also dating. Since, we did not dating before we get married, so now the time. Then, last month we went HONEYMOON to LONDON! Wow! It’s really exciting. I never saw Hara really happy like when we are at London. She was smiling all the time. Me… Seeing she’s smiling more than enough for me to get happy.

~©~

Hara found letter from Krystal. Now she are mad at me. I try to explain to her but she always refuse to hear it. I don’t know what to do now. Now, she’s in her room. She locked her room. I can hear her cry. I really a bad husband. I made my wife cry because of my fault. She refuse to talk with me. I hope tomorrow she will be okay. =’(

~©~

She still refuse to hear my explanation. Now, I really mad at her. She only think about her jealousness. How about my heart? Don’t she ever think about my heart? My heart is really pain. She only think about herself. About her heart. About her cry. What about me? Even thought I’m a man, I’m also crying. I’m crying because of you!

(AUTHOR’S POV)

The diary stop there. Actually the diary’s context is more than this but she skip some of it. After finished read the last entry of Minho’s diary, her tears start to falling back. The diary was wet with her tears.

~Minho, It’s hard~