Wedding Day

I'm Always Here

(HARA’S POV)

Today is my wedding day with Minho. Less than one hour I will be Minho’s wife. My heart was beating really fast. I can feel the pain. I took a deep breath. I hope it can relieve my nervous.

“Hara!” Suddenly all my best friends, Tiffany, Eun Jung, Sulli and Hyuna get into my room. I just can welcome them with my nervous smile.

“Hara? Are you ok?” ask Tiffany when she saw my expression that clearly showed I was nervous.

“I’m ok. Just a little bit nervous”, I reply.

“That’s a normal thing that all bride will face”, said Hyuna.

“Yes! Don’t be too nervous. Everything gonna be alright”, said Sulli supporting what Hyuna just said. I can see they all try their best to comfort me.

“Hara, why before this you did not admit that you and Minho are in a relationship? Why both of you are keep denying about your relationship?” ask Eun Jung. I just keep quiet. Eun Jung, only I and Minho know the answer.

(MINHO’S POV)

 Is the decision that we make are right? God… Please show us the way. Can I love Hara? Can I take care of her? Can I make her happy?

~Juliette oh…Yung ho neul ba chil ggeh yo~

“Yeoboseyo~”

“Minho… This is me, Donghae”.

“Oh~ Where are you now?”

“Mianeh~ Me, Changmin, Nickhun and Jung Min can’t go to your wedding”.

“Why?”

“We have a very important thing to do. We need to settle it down immediately”.

“Oh~ I wish you guys was here”.

“Your wish come true!” Suddenly I hear their voice behind me. What the hell? They play around with me? Doesn’t they know I’m really nervous now? Anyway my nervous a little bit reduce when I see their face.

“Mianeh Minho. We just want to make a surprise for you before you become a husband”, said Nickhun.

“It’s ok”, reply me with smile. My lips that before this felt cramps now able to smile.

“Are you ready?” ask Donghae.

“Yes”.

“What about Hara?” ask Changmin.

“I don’t know”.

“Try call her”, said Jung Min.

“Hmm~”. I grab my phone than dialed Hara’s number.

“Yeoboseyo~”

“Hara~”

“Minho? Why?”

“Nothing. I just want to ask are you ready?”

“Oh~ Hm~ Yes. I’m ready”.

“I just want to ask that”.

“Hm~Ok”. Hara is about to hung off her phone but I’m quickly call her name.

“Hara~”

“Hm~?”

“Saranghae~”

“Oh~ Saranghae~”. Then she hung off the phone. I’m just smiling. Donghae, Changmin, Nickhun and Jung Min are just smiling at me. Maybe they also happy.