We're Fighting

I'm Always Here

(AUTHOR’S POV)

Since last night Hara did not come out from her room. Today Hara did not go to college. Minho too. He worry about Hara. Since last night Minho wait Hara in front of Hara’s room. Suddenly, Hara come out. Hara was dressed nicely. She also bring her handbag along with her.

“Where you want to go?” ask Minho to Hara.

“I’m going out for a while”, reply Hara without looking at Minho. Minho did not stop her.

‘She need her own time’, said Minho in his heart.

  ~©~

Hara is on her way to her best friends’ house. Tiffany, Eun Jung, Sulli and Hyuna stay in a same house.

~Ding dong~

Hara press the bell as she arrived at her best friends’ house. A few second later, Hyuna open the door.

“Hara!” said Hyuna half shouting. She really excited to see her best friend. It’s the first time Hara come to their house after Hara got married.

“Hey!” said Hara. Then, Hyuna invite Hara to come in. Tiffany, Eun Jung and Sulli also excited to see Hara. They hug Hara as they see her.

“It’s quite long you did not come”, said Eun Jung.

“Yes, Hara. We really miss you”, said Tiffany.

Hara just keep quite.

“Hara~ Are you okay?” ask Sulli.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry”, said Hara, while her smile, her fake smile.

  ~©~

Hara was at home at 7 p.m. Minho is still at home.

“Where you from?” ask Minho.

Hara just shut up.

“Hara, I’m asking you”, said Minho again.

“Why I should tell you?” ask Hara.

“Because I’m your husband”.

“Why don’t you just stop thinking about me. Just take care about yourself and also your girlfriend”.

“Hara, don’t be rude. I’m your husband”.

“Just because you are my husband I need to close my eyes on what you had done to me. Remember, I’m willing to marry with you just because our parents request. I just want to make my mom happy”.

“Hara, you also need to remember I’m not the one that decided to get married. You’re the one that make the decision. I already ask you are you really sure with your decision. Your answer is yes. But now, what? You blame me. You put all the mistake on me. You just like want to say that I’m the only one make mistake here!”

“I did not blame you. Did I say you’re wrong? No right?”

“Yes, you did not say that. But all your words said that. Everything that you had said clearly show that you blame me”.

“Minho, hear this. All my word and everything that I had said did not blame you. You’re the only one that think like that. I never say you wrong!”

“Okay, fine. You are right. Hara, I’m tired fighting with you. Since the first we being friend, when we’re fighting you always want to win. So, now I give up. You win, Hara. You win!”

After that, Minho grabs his car key and go without saying anything. Hara just watch him. Minho closed the door firmly. Hara shocks with Minho action. Then suddenly, tears rolling down her cheek. From the time she started to fight with Minho she control her tears not to flow in front of Minho. Now, when Minho had gone she crying earnestly.

  ~©~

(IN MINHO’S CAR)

Minho drives his car like a crazy person. He drives his car so fast. He’s crying. His eyes was full of tears. Then, he’s talking alone to himself.

“Why should I cry for her. She not even appreciate me as her husband”, then he put down his head to wipe his tear. Suddenly, he heard a loud noise. He put up his head and…