THE NEW LIFE

I'm Always Here

(AUTHOR’S POV)

“Minho, please take care of Hara”, said Hara’s mother to Minho.

“Hmm~ I will”, reply Minho.

“Always call us. If anything happens inform us”, said Minho’s mother.

“Ok…” reply Minho.

“We need to go now. Minho, Hara, take care”, said Minho’s mother.

After being hugging each other, their mother walk to the check-in counter and then walk into the plane. Minho and Hara waving their hand to their mother. When their mother had lost from their eyesight, they went home together.

At their new home…

(HARA’S POV)

“Wah~ It’s quite big right”, said Minho to me as we get into our new home. OUR NEW HOME. Yes. We not going to stay with our mom. We need to live in our own house. I wonder how we going to face it.

“Hara, let me bring your bags upstairs”, Minho said.

“Owh, it’s okay. I can bring it myself”, I try to refuse but he faster than me. He takes my bags and bring it to the upstairs. I’m just looking at him. Then, I get into the kitchen. This house was really perfect. There has a big living room, a big and beautiful kitchen and there also a sliding door that lead us to the seashore. It’s a very beautiful view. After being looking for the whole house (except for the upstairs), I open the refrigerator. My mom told me she had put some food for us. To be honest, I don’t know how to cook. Then, Minho suddenly gets into the kitchen.

“Hara, are you going to cook for our dinner?” ask Minho.

“Minho, I don’t know how to cook”, said me.

“It’s okay. We can just call the pizza for our dinner”, reply him. I’m shock to hear his response. He said ‘It’s okay’. I though he’s going to say something like ‘WHAT!’ or ‘Are you serious?’

“You want to eat at the restaurant or just at home?” ask Minho.

“It’s okay. We just eat at home”, said me.

“Okay. So, what pizza do you want to eat?” ask Minho while dialing the PizzaHut number.

“Just order anything. You still remember my favorite right?” ask me.

“Of course yes, my dear~” said Minho while rubbing my jaw. I just replied with a smile.

~©~

(AUTHOR’S POV)

They eat their dinner quietly without any word. After finishing eating, like the other housewife Hara are washing the dishes. Minho want to help but she refuse. Minho just watching her from the dining table.

“Hara, is mom calling you?” ask Minho.

“No. Maybe they still in the plane”, reply Hara.

After finishing the dishes Hara go to the upstairs. She not yet takes a look at the upstairs.

“Wah~ It’s really big”, said Hara.

“Try to look the bedroom”, said Minho. Hara quickly get into the bedroom.

“Wah~ The bedroom was like the princess’s bedroom”, said Hara. “Minho, where’s your stuff?”

“At the other room”, reply Minho.

“Why you did not put your stuff together with my stuff?” ask Hara.

“Because I’m going to sleep in that room”, said Minho.

“Why?” ask Hara again.

“I though you don’t want to sleep with me”, said Minho.

“Owh~ Okay”, reply Hara. After that she did not asking anything again.

At that night, they sleep in a different room. It was raining like cats and dogs that night. Hara was awakened. She is really afraid. Then, she go to Minho’s room to call him.

“Minho~” said Hara while knock the door. A few minute later Minho open the door.

“Hara? Why?” ask Minho.

“I’m afraid”, said Hara. She’s crying.

“Hara, it’s okay. I’m here”, said Minho while pulling Hara toward him and hug her to comfort her. “You stay here for a while, I’m going down to take some water”, said Minho.

“Minho, don’t leave me”, cry Hara.

“Don’t worry. I’m here. I’m always here”. Then, he go down then come back with a glass of water. He give the water to Hara. Hara drink that water. Her face was pale. From her face it’s very clear to show that she is afraid. Minho and Hara sit on a sofa. Minho still hugging Hara. Then, both of them fell asleep on the sofa.