four

REEL love or REAL love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

“So.. his name is GD Choi?” Bommie asked.

“Maybe.” I replied.

 

Who cares?

 

“You haven’t read his resume?” She replied.

 

“I’m still busy bommieyaaah” I lazily answered her.

 

“But you’re always busy Santooki!” she complained.

 

I just shrugged as an answer.

 

We are here in the dining room.. and I’m busy reviewing some of the mathematics notes that B.I gave to me the other day. While Bom is busy reading the resume and bio data of this GD Choi who left already half an hour ago.

B.I is my student. Well, aside from being a callcenter agent during my weekdays,.I also do tutors  during weekdays and do part-time jobs in a bakery that is owned by Chaerin , an old friend of mine and Bom.

I have to earn a lot of money for myself ..and especially now that I have my new driver/my husband to pay for.

“It says in here that his real name is GD Choi.” She continued.

GD? Weird name.. Is he Korean or something? I thought.

“GD? Is he Korean?or an alien?  ‘Cause his name is sooo wierd.”

Bommie must really be a mind reader except the alien part.

 

“Oh, it says here that he’s Korean.”

 

She just answered her own question.

 

“Name.. GD Choi” Bommies now starting to read his resume aloud.

“Nickname..GD.”

That’s so lame.

 

 “Okay, I’ll call him brother in law.”

 

“What??” I shouted.

 

“ He’s your hubby remember?” Bommie shouted back.

 

“No, he’s not.” I replied back and went on with my review.

“Birthdate: August 18, 1988”

“What? Then he should call me noona!”

“No need. He’s your hubby!”

“He’s not my hubby!” I faced bommie this time and mouthed those words to her.

 

“Why are you so defensive??” she mouthed those words to me as her reply and stick her tongue out.

 

Sometimes.. life is so really unfair.. and sometimes.. I really can’t win in an argument if bommie’s my rival.

 

________________________________________________________________________

SANTOOOOKIII!!!

 

..........

 

SANTOOOKI!!

 

.........

 

.......

 

Hey wait, is someone’s yelling??

 

.......

 

SANTOKIIII!!!

 

........

 

Slaps

 

 

“OOUUCCH!!!””

 

Immediately opened my eyes and stood up in my bed because I’m going to freaking kill Bommie.

I know it’s her because it’s only her.. who can dare barge into my room.

“That slap was hell of a ouch you know!!” I’m fuming anger .. literally anger on my face.

 

“Your father is coming!”

 

“I’m really going to kill you Bommie~~!” I was about to put my two hands around her neck and strangle her to death when suddenly..

 

“Wait what?? My father is coming?? WHY?”

 

“Aunt Gummy phoned me and told me that your father left your house awhile ago because he wanted to see you with your husband..uhmm. that was like 10 minutes ago.” Bommie yelled.

“April’s so already done boomie!” I raised my eyebrows.

“Do you think this is a joke Sandara Park?!” She yelled again.

Omg! Bommie’s been yelling the whole time now with a serious face and I know this is a sign that she’s not pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter