three

REEL love or REAL love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD’S POV

 

“I’m pregnant. Please don’t leave us.”

 

 

To tell the story short., It left me with no choice.. they created a drama on the lobby and

I was forced to go with these two crazy women and now I’m here again on room 498.

 

I was seated on the sofa while the two were walking infront of me back and forth.

 

“STOP!!” I shouted at them.

What they’re making is making me dizzy and I really wanted to kill them both.

 

They stopped and faced me.

 

“What the hell was that?!” I questioned at them seriously.

 

The two were talking or should I say murmuring in unison.

 

“Hey wait!” I ordered.

 

The two became quiet.

“You first.” I pointed at woman who looks like a hamster.

 

“She will answer that for me.” She said and pointed the rabbit like one.

 

“What?!” She asked the other one.

 

“Okay.. YOU! Answer me!” I demanded her.

 

“Look! I’m sorry for what I did a while ago. But honestly, you really saved my life.” She’s almost crying when she said that but I don’t know if that’s sincere or not because she looks like a cartoon character.

 

“And then?” I continued. Still didn’t get the whole story.

 

“Uhmm.. you see. The person a while ago is my father.” She answered me with stuttering words..

“And.. he really wanted me to come back to house .. but  I refused to do so because he will make me marry to a person that’s stranger to me...” She continued..

“So I pretended that I’m already married and that’s you.. since you came to the room and presented you immediately to my father as my husband.”

 

 

Wait what??! Did I heard it right?

 

“Your husband?!” I was shocked.

 

She nodded.

 

Urggh!! What I’m getting into?

 

“So.... please be my driver and also ... I would like you to play and as my husband if my father comes to me again.” She pleaded..

 

“What if I don’t accept it?” I asked.

 

“He’ll definitely kill me!” The rabbit replied.

 

 

“Don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter