two

REEL love or REAL love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Silence descended on the scene.

 

 

She said a little prayer and took a deep breath before opening the door.

 

Without a thought. She took the guys’ hand and dragged him in front of his father.

“Him. Meet my husband Dad.”

 

“You??!” His father widen her eyes and became more furious.

 

Dara tightened her grip on the hand of the guy.

 

Please... save me.. Please say yes!! I don’t care if you’re ugly or old or whatever!! I just need a ‘pretend husband’ at this moment.

She was still staring at his father while her tears were non-stop.

 

 

“Yes sir.” The guy answered.

 

“What is your name???!” his father said seriously, his stares are almost like about to kill them.

 

“What is your name??” His father shouted this time.

 

“Sir,...My name is....

 

 

 

 

 

.............................

 

My name is.. GD.

Silence descended on the scene.

 

Sandara not letting go of the hand of the man...tightened her grip while looking up to see his father’s reactions. His father took a long and deep breath but it seems he couldn’t find words to speak up.

 

“Fine.” His father spoke as he passes through that he literally almost shoves Jiyong away and made an exit to the door.

 

After Dara heard the slamming of the door. She kneeled down and let a deep sigh.

 

“Ottoke!!!!” She shouted and stared at nowhere.

 

“Bommie-ah, tell me that I’m not dead yet? Am I?” She then looked at her cousin. Who was laughing at her hysterically.
 

 

“Wahahahahhaha! Santookkiii!! What did you just do??” Bom while laughing endlessly.

“Do you want me to kill you???!” Dara shouted while staring her deadly eyes on her cousin.

 

“Omo!” she then lifted her head and stared at the man beside him.

 

She gasps.

“Thank you for saving my life!” She reached for his legs and was about to hug his knees.

 

“Hey, hey! What do you think you’re doing?” the man speaks as he jumps off away from the woman in front of her who kneeling and was about to hug his legs.

“Ah, I’m just really thankful to you! Oh my God! You really are my savior!” Dara then stood up and faces the man who saved her.

GD’s POV

Is she on drugs? Oh my God, I think I got into the wrong apartment. I was supposed to be applying for a driver but not this. I wasn’t expecting this scene.

 

Two crazy women. A rabbit like one and a uhmm.. a hamster like one who is laughing like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“Huh?” He was confused.

 

“You saved my life. You really save my life. Thank you so much.” The rabbit-like woman said and shoving his shoulders back and forth.

 

“Hey stop! Don’t you ever touch me again!” Jiyong lifting his finger to make a warning.

He paused and took a deep breath.. He was having a hard time sinking in what really happened before these two women gone mad.

Hmm.. I need to do a flashback.

As I entered the room, the man shouted at him. “You??!!” Hey was that supposed to be a statement or a question? Then I just replied. “Yes?” But that was clearly a question, I’m sure of it.

 

Then he asked me my name. The man is surely a bit scary,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter