one

REEL love or REAL love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ottoke!! Ottoke!!”

“ Crap!” She cursed as she can’t properly insert the chrono card in the chronometer.

She was in hurry.

In two minutes she will be late in her work.

She was an operator in a call center of a paging company in Korea. Though it’s a small and not known company, it’s a perfect place for her to work...

A perfect place for her to hide.

From who?

From his father.

 

Why?

Simple. Because she ran away from their mansion. ‘Mansion’. There wasn’t ... isn’t a ‘home’ for her to call to in the first place.

She ran away 3 months ago.

And since she knew that his father, the President of the YG company, a famous and one of the top car company in Korea... President Yang Hyun Park doesn’t give a damn care about her.

But if he thought of finding her... at least he would be having a hard time finding her.

She has her fake Identification card and fake name... and a fake background history of her life. That she was a orphan and that was living all by herself up to now. And by hardwork that’s why she survived.

 

From Sandara Park to Dara Park.

 

Yah!! Stupid! IT was so STUPID! Blame that to her cousin Bom Park!

The biggest regret of her life. Trusting a simple favour to her cousin BOM PARK!

*flaskback*********

 

“BOM PARK!!!!!! What are you thinking??!!! Why DARA PARK?? It’s so close my real name!!! Where’s your mind??” Dara was shouting as she was chasing her cousin in her new apartment.

“YAAAHHH!! Please don’t kill me SAntoookiii!” Bom was running all over the place and begging to spare her life.

 

“Please don’t blame....” Bom cried..

 

“Huh??!! Then who would I give all the blame??” Dara screaming.

“Uhhh.. Uhm. Blame it to my corns!”Bom replied as she was still escaping the angst of Dara Park.

“Ahhh.. Is that so??” Dara Park stopped and catching her breaths.

Bom Park also stopped in front of her cousin. Who was also catching her breaths.

Then “I’ll throw away all your corn and food supplements and forbid you from eating them!!!” Dara Park said in between her breaths.

“Nooooo!!! Okay! Just blame me.” Bom Park immediately answered and they started chasing again.

 

********

She was scared at first that people might recognise her for being Sandara Park and the daughter of the one and only heir of their own company. But fortunately, there isn’t.

She then realized that’s because their family profile was kept hidden from the public for the purpose of safety and privacy and because she was studying abroad after she got her high school degree... maybe that’s why the public doesn’t knew who Sandara Park is. Well, she considered that as a blessing in disguise.

She thought of going back again to America but unfortunately she didn’t have that enough money to do so.. All her cards her cut by her father ever since she ran away from home.

Uggh.. Whenever she thought about it made her thinks that her father really didn’t cared about her

She attempted once when her cousin helped her booked a flight to America. But that was a failure.

Her father found out about it and came on the airport and even brought a team of bodyguards and police on the day of her flight.

She almost died on that day from disguising and running again away from all his men and from him.

 

 

It was break time and she’s in the cafeteria when suddenly her phone rang.

“Annheyong!” Dara replied.

“Whaatt??” She shouted.

Gong Minzy, her co-worker ..who was seated in front of her was confused who was calling Dara Park.

 

“Aissh, Alright. Bye!” Dara ended the call conversation and slammed her phone on the table.

Her face expression then suddeny changed“Foolish man!”

 

“What happened Unni?” Minzy asked her.

 

“Urrgh. My personal driver has just resigned.”

 

“Personal driver? As far as I remember..that was your 12th personal driver already unni.”

 

“Huh? 12th? I thought it was 10th.”

“It’s already 12th.”

“Is that so? Okay. Whatever.”

“So what will you going to do now unni?”

“Simple. I’ll just hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter