CHRISTMAS: WITH YOU

CHRISTMAS WITH YOU

     It was now midnight, and we were on our way to our dates location. Chansung said that it was in a walking distance but in this weather, it seemed too far now. I felt like I was walking on giant cubes of ice with every step that I took. This dress and high heels weren't helping either. I came to the conclusion that he really did want me to freeze to death.

"It's just around the corner." Chansung said.

     I could only nod in response, my mouth was in such a shivering mess that I could not bring myself to say a word. My thoughts ranged from hopeful to deadly. Yes, I wanted to kill Chansung right now. As we finally reached the corner, we made it to a private cabin by the Han river on the outskirts of Seoul. It was so dark here and it only made me shiver more. Where the hell was I? Was this the part were I freeze and Chansung throws me into the river to hide my body? It wasn't the time to make such jokes but it was the only way I could keep myself from embracing this cold that was sure to kill me at any second.

"Where are you going?" I asked as he walked straight towards the side door instead of the front door.

"It's this way." He says.

     Great. We wont even be going indoors at all. I'm surely going to die now.

"Oh cool! They set up a tent for us." He exclaimed like a child.

"How nice." I finally speak, trying not to show the sarcasm in my tone of voice.

"This is their idea of star gazing?" He laughs as he takes hold of the small telescope placed in front of the tent.

"This wasn't very w-well planned out." I stuttered.

"Are you okay?" Chansung asked as he inched closer to me.

     He stood in front of me as he placed a hand on my right cheek.

"You're freezing." He states the obvious.

     I stood still as he began to rub my arms up and down to keep me warm. I was in awe as he did this. He was a bit more caring than I gave him credit for. Chansung then pulled off his jacket and wrapped it around me but as he put his jacket over my shoulders I felt his hands stay there a little longer than necessary. I looked up at him and surprisingly he was already looking at me. His eyes intensely looked into mine and for the second time that day, we couldn't look away. Their was no one here to break us out of this trance and I was happy with that fact.

     I felt all the blood in my body start to boil as Chansung inched closer and closer to me. My eyes closed willingly and so did his naturally. I don't know how we came to this point but it was obvious that we both held the same amount of attraction towards each other.

"Mhmm." We heard someone murmur.

     We both opened our eyes and quickly pulled away from each other. It was his manager who had interrupted us, unfortunately.

"I thought you two might need this." He says as he puts down a portable heater and a couple of blankets.

"Thanks." Chansung says.

     I smile at the manager and then walk towards the blankets. I take off Chansung's jacket, I hand it back to him, and instead wrap myself with the blanket. Chansung hesitantly puts his jacket back on as I bend down to turn on the heater.

"Well, have fun looking at the stars," The manager teases, "Merry Christmas." He says lastly before winking at Chansung and leaving us alone again.

     I was a little embarrassed at that moment but then again, I was extremely happy.

"Let's get in the tent. You'll never get warm out here." He says in a low voice.

     I listen to him and get into the tent after he does. We were now both sitting inside the open tent with the blankets wrapped tight around us as we looked up at the sky. Besides it being an extremely cold night, it was still a beautiful night. The colors of the night sky that reflected upon the Han river were magical and I couldn't have been anymore content with this date location.

"Are you still cold?" Chansung asked.

     Without me having to answer, Chansung was already inching closer to me and wrapping his long arms around me. I melted into his arms and rested my head on his shoulder then.

"Did you have fun today?" He asked.

"More than you could imagine." I answered honestly.

"Next years Christmas will probably be better though." He laughs.

"Why do you say that?" I asked confused.

     How can next years Christmas be better than this? Was it because he was going to have another Christmas date the next year? My heart hurt a little as he said that and I lifted my head to look up at him as I waited for his answer.

"Because I'll have you." He said gently, "I promise to make next years Christmas, and the Christmas after that, and so on, better than this Christmas."

     I smiled wide at his response. That was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.

"Any Christmas is perfect, as long as I'm with you." I said.

     We both smiled wide then and I could practically hear his heart beat race as his hands inched closer to my face. Chansung then cupped my face as we intensely stared into each others eyes, I was lost in his large brown orbs once again. The space in between us became smaller and smaller and this time their was to be no interruptions and even if their was, I wouldn't stop now.

     On this cold Christmas night, under the bright moon and sparkling stars, Chansung and I shared our first kiss. The electricity current flowed from my body to his and vice versa. It was the greatest Christmas that I had ever had in the short twenty-one years of my life and it was only going to get better from here. I couldn't have gotten a better Christmas present than this: The love of my life.

=====END=====

A/N: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

THANK YOU FOR READING.