CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY

CHRISTMAS WITH YOU

MINYOUNG'S POINT OF VIEW:

     It was yet another boring Friday night as I found myself laying down on my living room couch. Life seemed so repetitive these days. If I wasn't at school I was at home and if I wasn't at home I was in the library. It was the same routine everyday and I was beginning to regret my decision of moving to Korea, but nooo I wanted to reconnect with my roots. At least that's what I had told my parents. They were more than pleased knowing that I wanted to come to our homeland. I wasn't so sure about it being home though.

     I admit that Korea is simply beautiful, and the men are extremely good looking, but their was no point if I was the one that was too simple. I missed the social life I use to have in America and I hated to admit that I was now stuck in fan girl world because of my lack of social life, but it just wasn't the same here somehow. How did I turn into this boring girl with no goals and high expectations?

"Unnie!" I heard someone yell out from outside.

     I hesitantly got up from the couch and lazily headed to the door. I didn't even have to ask who was at the door because their was only one person in this country that I knew well enough to be here.

"Hey, Vee." I greeted as I let her in.

"Unnie, did you sign up for 2PM holiday giveaway yet?" Vee asked as we headed towards the couch.

"Nope." I answered casually.

     I saw no point in signing up for a giveaway just to get some measly electric appliance or even fan goods that I probably already had. I was a devoted HOTTEST but I wasn't about to jump the gun over a toaster or a microwave just because 2PM was giving it away.

"Why not?" She asked in shock, "Don't tell me you don't want a chance to spend Christmas with 2PM?"

"What?" I exclaimed in surprise.

"You haven't seen the home page yet?" Vee continued to taunt me.

     I had no idea what she was talking about but I wasn't about to wait for her to explain. Without even looking or answering Vee back, I ran towards the computer in my room. Thankfully it was already . I quickly typed in the official 2PM sites address and as soon as I was in I quickly took in the sight of the contest banner. There, in bright red letters, the banner displayed the prizes for the contest. I read it out loud and laughed to myself as I read the option of a microwave as a prize. I scrolled down the page until I finally found what I was looking for. The page displayed the terms, regulations and the grand prize for the contest: Christmas with 2PM.

     I imagined what that would be like. Could I really spend this years Christmas with Taecyeon, Minjun, Junho, Wooyoung, Chansung and Nichkhun? Without even thinking twice, I clicked on the "sign up" icon. I typed in my full name, email, address, phone number and clicked on everything under subscriptions just in case it gave me a better chance at winning. My heart rate increased as I dragged the mouse across the screen until I finally clicked on the "enter" icon. I didn't feel lucky at the moment, but I guess I'd have to wait for the results to know.