Run or you will get captured!

The Rich Boy *Hiatus*

Run or you will get captured!

 

 

Taemin's P.O.V.
 

 
I ran as fast as I could. I was freezing cold and my legs didn't wanted do walk any longer. But I kept running anyway.
Ever.

I didn't want to die yet. Not in this state and not ignorant. I wanted to know what had happened. I wanted to know everything. Now I knew that something wasn't right at all. I didn't know until now that my father had something to do with Isana's death. I couldn't die now. At least not like that.

So I ran. I heard behind me voices. Loud but further away. I looked back once in a while and saw shadows. But only two.

They called out to each other and followed the tracks that I leaved behind. I ran like a rabbit, trying to create as many distractions as I could. Threw a stone here and cracked a branch there. I tried everything. I ran slowly because of the icy cold and it made an effort to breathe. Tears had dried on my cheeks but now it felt bad on my face it hurts. I wiped it away in vain and went on.

Suddenly I heard the voices so loud that I knew they were just a few steps behind me.

A big strong hand grabbed my coat and pulled me over. I landed hard breathing in a rough embrace and someone shook me. A knife was pulled and placed on my neck. The man pressed it in my neck. It hurts like hell but no blood flowed. He panted in my ear and his halitosis disgusted me.

I wanted to scream out for help but there wasn't a noise that escaped out of my mouth. Not a single sound. I was silenced over the years? Why should I die now just because of this. But nobody was here. Nobody could help me now.

 I saw from the corner of my eye a second man came up to me. The knife was relaxed and I could move my head back a little. I felt more freely.

"Is it you Taemin?" said an exhausted but young voice. I just looked at him. I wouldn't nod and I couldn't speak anyway. I stared at the young familiar face and tears welled up in my eyes. What was he doing here? I thought he was dead. It was said he had committed suicide. I sniffed terrible and he grabbed my chin.

The moon was obscured by clouds, but for a short moment the fog cleared and the clouds moved away. I could see his face and hiccuped softly to myself. I was so exhausted. To see him here wasn't right and that he was one of the men who wanted to kill me...

I couldn't understand it. Why was he here? Why was Kai here? He looked at me and nodded in relief?

"He really is it. What should we do now?" He asked, looking at the man behind me who was still pressed me tightly against him.

A moment of silence. Then the man spoke, and I had to listen carefully what he said. I felt in a moment terribly exhausted and in other fully awake. "Killing him. Here and now. Our so-called Boss said it right?" Kill. Here and now?

"Kill? Here and now?" I looked at Kai's face. He shivered slightly and reached into his coat pocket. He glanced at me and back to the guy behind me. "That would be a huge mess!"

"That wouldn't bother anyone. Boy, no one comes along here and when the snow is melting the blood is just washed away." The guy waved with his hand. "Like this..." He giggled and pressed the knife against my hip.

Kai seemed to think seriously about it, and he nodded to my scare. "It sounds plausible but who drags the body?" He sounded so cold.

He really wanted to kill me. My old friend, with whom I hadn't spent much time but I liked him a lot. He was like my brother back than. I cried a lot as I heard from his death. It was just three years ago and now he is standing in front of me and was going to kill me. The man who had worshiped my sister wanted to see me dead.

I sniffed again and looked at him angry. I could imagine how he saw me right now. Nearly frozen, wet hair hanging in my eyes. The clothers wet and spattered with snow, a white face, whiter than the snow itself with blue lips trembled with anger and frustration. I couldn't do anything. I felt so helpless as I looked but the hatred that suddenly popped up in me gave me a lot courage and strength.

I put my left foot forward and looked into Kai's eyes. He somehow seemed to sense what I was doing. He went into attack position but still fought with the man behind me. He seemed to have no fear of my next acts. He even looked very calm.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. Gathered all my strength I had left.

I kicked the older man behind me, in his most important parts. I heard howling, and he let go of me. For fright he collapsed and dropped his knife.

I just grabbed it quickly and turned back to Kai. My hands were shaking badly. I could hardly hold the knife. It hurted as the heat from the grip met my cold skin. I hissed and looked at Kai. He stared grimly back but he didn't do anything. He just stood there. He could have easily disarmed me.

The knife felt almost out of my shaking hands, but I just grabed it harder. I had to endure the pain.

I had to return to the bridge. To Minho's warm embrace and his kisses. To his whole person. I had to go back no matter what happened. I couldn't just die here.

Kai continues to just standing there, I kicked the older man again bring him completely in the snow now and kicked him a bit snow on his face. He was in shock and didn't moved. He only whimpered. I felt bad for him. But I didn't had a other choice.

I turned to Kai, trying to find out what he was trying to do as he moved his hand towards me and winked at him. He smiled and walked over. He grabed my collar and my whispered something in my ear.

"Go and don't turn around anymore."

 

Minho's P.O.V

I heard the voices loud and clear. Three of them. They were all different.

I ran quickly and safely. I didn't slipped and fell. I had a safe step. But something made me think.

In my head was just Taemin. Was he doing good? Had he been hiding safely? Was he already at the bridge? I had to escape from the voices and go back. Somehow. I ran on and on. Further and further into the forest. Away from the bridge.

As I slowed down and tried to find my way through the forest I heard three very loud men. They seemed not a bit tired. They ran fast although one of them seemed to be quite old. He hobbled even a little and was further away than the others but he kept step. I got panic.

They weren't tired, but I was. My eyes didn't looked right anymore. It was freezing cold and I froze all over. I was shaking so much that my legs just wanted to give in now. My step was getting uncertain. I shouldn't have slow down, I said to me angry about my not thinking head and bent a branch to continue to come forward.

The forest was dark. You couldn't see much, so I stepped over roots and rocks. I felt that the ground was lowered and ran down the hill as fast as I could.

The voices went away again. They scream loud and enjoyed themselves like they hadn't so much fun in here wohle life. The words were incomprehensible to me. I couldn't understand a thing and I felt safe until suddenly I felt my body  tense up.

A large canyon appeared and I couldn't stop my body from running. When I tried to hold me my legs finally gave up and I slid into the big, wide and deep hole. I grabbed for hold and found him. With effort I commit myself. Gathered all my strength and bit my teeth and cheek until I tasted blood.

My hands were frozen and I was afraid they would also weaken by the time.

I searched with my legs a hold. I found him but there were only small chunks. I stepped on one of them and tried to pull me up. Then I heard the voices. They were very close. I could feel the ground under my hands vibrated and someone snort.

"We lost him." coughed a voice exhausted. I heard a slapping noise as if someone had given a slap.

"He is in this direction I've seen him run down here. Sure he meets at the end of the forest with Taemin. We need to look  further." Said a deep voice seriously. He sounded a little more aggressive than the other two men who were completely exhausted.

"I think he fell down the canyon." reported a rough voice.

It was a short silence. I prayed they wouldn't see my blue hands or hear me somehow. The moon was hidden but for a tiny moment, the fog lifted and the clouds moved on. I got paniced. The fate doesn't meant it well with me today.

Silence. For a long time. Too long. I was breathing hard and was hoping no one would hear it. I breathing quietly and swallowed. "Did you hear something?", said someone. "What?"

"Back there, was just broken something or not? Maybe he hides there and is resting while we stand around here." Said the deep voice.

"I'm sure he isn't overthrown down the cliff. He's smart and has some strength. Taemin trained him well." the deep voice explained to the others. They giggled and gave affirmative noises. I gritted my teeth. My fingers went numb. 

I felt as the ground was vibrating again and they ran off. After I had counted to 100, I tried to pull myself up. It took four attempts to obey me, my arms and my legs were finally moving.

I made it up and rolled over on my back. I remained so for a short rest. Took air and wanted just to sleep.

Taemin ... Taemin ... I whispered, standing up. Exhausted and wet. Through with sweat and blue all over my body. I put my wet scarf tighter around my neck and moved back to the direction of the bridge. Where hopefully Taemin would wait for me.

No. He would wait there. I knew that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I hope I took i did write this good? A bit drama-like... ne?

I hope youre getting curious what is happening next... ^^'

Enjoy reading and thx subscribers! <3