Fire

The Rich Boy *Hiatus*

Fire

 

Taemin P.O.V

 

I woke up. I was warm and something hard was on my cheek. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes. What was it?

I looked to my right and saw Minho, who was sleeping next to me. What had happened? I sighed as I shook my head. All the same I was happy that Minho was Minho back again. I felt like crying in a good way. I was just too happy that he was here with me, by my side. 

It was a nice feeling. Quite different from the feeling that I had always. I felt freer and more comfortable. Opener you could say.

I touched his shoulder and shook him. He woke up immediately and rubbed his mouth. "What?" he asked sleepy looking at me. His eyes widening suddenly. I touched my hair. They were ruffled and confused. Oh no! I felt my cheeks going hot.

Minho jumped up. "I'm sorry." He said, bowing polite for me.

Actually, I had always disliked this behavoir from him but I couldn't say that I didn't liked it. We were friends and since I had noticed that I had missed him like hell when he was gone for a few months I wanted that our friendship grew more. I didn't need another servant.

Since I have found out that my own father might have anything to do with my sister's death. I just wanted someone whom I knew he would try everything for me and do everything for me. Someone who would stay with me forever and remains like that.

I stared up at Minho and smiled. I actually smiled for real. Previously I had always hidden all feelings. I had never shown but Isana was a good person and I had to live my own life not hers. She would not be angry and would always look down at me with a smile from heaven. Isana would certainly be there for me. I don't have to live like this anymore.

Minho took a deep breath. I almost laughed out loud. It was unusual for him to see me behavoir like this I knew it. But I said nothing and just shook my head.

I wasn't always fair to him. I had done to Minho so much bad things. I was sorry for my reaction that time I should have had trusted him more. He was just a human. I had overreacted but it wasn't the time to speak yet.

I got up and went to my desk were my block was and my pens. "Ask to see whether Hyroin and Sehon noticed something strange!" I handed him the note and he smiled slightly. "I'm going to look. I'll be back young master." I just nodded.

I looked out the window. The sun was setting. It was already quite dark. I yawned and stretched my body a bit. It had been a long day. There was snow outside and it looked like there would be soon a snowstorm. I pulled slightly warmer clothers on and pocketing my small block in my bag. The carbon pen in my pocket I went down the stairs and out of the room in the large living room.

Minho stood in a corner and talked to the maid Hyroin. She shook her head and went quickly back to her work. She had apparently noticed nothing.

I walked slowly into Minho's direction. His head suddenly swinging in the direction of the kitchen and he told us both to be quiet. A noise was heard. It was loud and the smell of smoke filled the air. Only weak, barely able to smell but then more and more. My first question was: Where was Sehon?

"They are in the living room." Said a strange voice and the door was pushed open. Two Black-clad men stood there with knives in their hands. One was red and blood dripping on the floor. "No!" shouted Hyroin and began to cry. She slid down the wall. What happened why was she so incensed?

Minho ran to me as a man was moving in my direction. He had a strange look in his black eyes. Not for real? Was he going to kill me? I was like in shock.

I didn't know what to do. How did they came into the house and who was the person who was unconscious in the kitchen on the floor. He had a similar shape to Sehon's. His hair was alike and his clothers. Was he hurt? It was just to much.

I felt a hand on mine. The black big man was now much closer and ran up to me. "Come on!" Minho whispered in my ear and he pulled me out of the room. "Run" He shouted to Hyroin and tried to grab her but the men were too close.

I remained silent staring with blank eyes in their faces. They wanted to see us death for sure. Was my father behinde this? Was he really the murder of my sister and now he wants to see me death too? 

I opened my mouth and took a deep breath. A mistake. The smoke rose in my lungs and I coughed hard. Minho took me out of the house and we were runnig like hell. It was cold. But the heat behind us was so strong I knew the house was in flames.

A few yards away I had to look back. Three men stood in front of the house and looked after us. Another came stormed out of the house. Minho ran on and we made a turn and I didn't saw anything anymore. I felt hurt. Hyroin was gone and Sehon too. I didn't really knew this two good but their were nice person's and now... Hopefully both of them were in safety.

My hand hurts. Minho squeezed tighter and tighter. He pulled on it and pulled. "Faster,faster" he wispered to himself or was he talking to me?

Because of the snow I didn't saw a thing and i couldn't hear much. It was so cold even if I had put on more clothers before I still had felt cold.

Minho was still in his old clothers. Wasn't he cold? I myself felt so cold and empty. So many questions were in my head but it was just too much. I couldn't think of anything seriously.

 

Thrid person P.O.V

They ran and ran. After some time passed Minho began to walk slowly. He looked around and rubbed Taemins back. The boy had cold hands and his lips were blue. Minho didn't look any different but he was more worried about Taemin. His friend began to cry and his tears freezed a moment after ther touched his cheek.

"Just calm down Taemin-ah. I will find something warm for us just calm down." Minho said and turned to the left. A bridge was there but they had to walk about an hour if their wanted to go there. He tought about it for a moment but as he heard quite noises from behind he began to ran again.

Taemin followed Minho's lead and didn't protest. He was silent as always and just breathed slowly in and out. Both were exhausted and tired.

It was cold and the snow wasn't any help. They left by every steps they made tracks in the snow. Minho tried to cover them up but it was hard work and he didn't had much time. After a few miles he saw the bridge now much closer but he also heard the voices from before now loud and clear. They screamed in the forest. "I saw the tracks again. Both were here. They going to the bridge!", someone shouted loud and other voices replayed.

Now it's over, thought Taemin to himself and looked back. He felt much colder than before and Minho's hand was like ice. The older one was colder by every step they taked. He wasn't in good condition and Taemin wasn't either. What to do know?

Both looked at each other as their were under the bridge.

Minho looked in Taemin's brown eyes and in his cold white face. "Let's splitt up here and run in different directions.", Minho said suddenly and kissed Taemins forehead lightly. "Let's meet up again. I think we should run around for some time. Just to confuse the others and come back here." He nodded to Taemin and waited for an answer. The younger one nodded back at him and looked up.

"Let's do it like this and meet on the top of the bridge again. If we go now their just follow us. Okay Taemin-ah? Can you do it?", the older one asked worried. Taemin didn't looked too good. His face was very pale and he shivered a lot. Minho hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead again.

Forgotten was the servant and master relationship. Now they were friend for lifetime and both didn't wanted to end it soon.

Taemin nodded again and squeezed Minho's hand. It wasn't a hurtfull squeeze but Minho let it go. "We meet up again. Just walk a bit in this direction and hide somewhere if you here noises.", explained Minho carefully. "Taemin-ah don't go too far away. You're small. Hide if you can okay?"

The voices in the background grew louder and louder. Taemin nodded quickly  and let go of Minho's hug and hands. He ran to the right and left Minho behind who stood there for a wihle. Looking at Taemin who dissapeared in the wide forest.

"I see them. Under the bridge!", someone shouted and Minho ran in the other direction. As fast as he could he ran away from Taemin who hide in the forest. 'Please just follow me and don't notice the tracks in the snow.'