Once Upon A Time

The Rich Boy *Hiatus*

Prologue

 

There was once a wealthy family.

The only son Taemin loved to torment his servant, he wanted distraction from his life, from his parents, who weren't interested in him at first and who didn't cared about him at all.

With his many talents, including dancing and singing, he became famous in the adel community. He tried to find friends, he could be with when his parents were gone and let him all alone in the empty house.

Both of his parents weren't proud of their talented son and were only focused in their jobs and the money their made with it.

His mother was the only one who actually was there for him when he had problems. As her little angel Isana, Taemin's sister was born she opened up a little and was looking out for him.

His childhood friend and art consultant Choi Minho stood with him in the most difficult times, his mother wasn't able to.

Taemin loved to tease his friend and to make him go run errands to make that what normal people were thinking is impossible possible. The young master had a sadistic vein said some servants and smiled sadly as their saw the young boy run to another mission Taemin had sent him.

Minho should do all kind of homework, cleaning and serving. He should be able to do every martial art or speak so many languages he could use later for Taemin's sake.

He should make the impossible possible. This was what Taemin always wanted.
And this was what Minho did at his young ages again and again. He tried his best just to please his master, to just be with him and let himself be praised by Taemin for his good work. He lived for Taemin's sake.

Minho didn't complain about the fact that he had to do everything for the younger boy but his heart was broken at times and he didn't know what to do, and how to react.

The relationship of the two was good, not from the very beginning but it was good after Taemin's sister helped them come together.

One sudden day Taemins parents decides to divorce and he had to choose, where to live from now on. He was just a kid back than and made a selfish decision. To be allowed to keep Minho under his wings he choose his father.

His father taught him to lead and fight. His father was a strict man and he had secrets all hidden and nobody knew that he even had some but after a certain time he couldn't hit it anymore.

His father was most the time a angry and silent person.

Taemin sought solace in Minho's arms at times his father couldn't bear with his problems and took them out at the servants or at him, himself. And so connected Minho and Taemin a strong bond.

When the young Master grew up and wanted to celebrated his 18 birthday; soon something horrible happened to the family.

His little sister, Isana died of lung cancer. Taemin loved her very much. She was the only one who really loved Taemin back in his family. She was everything, the light in his darkness and the best friend he searched for since he was young.

Was it really the sickness? This question is still in his mind but he refuse to look further. He decided to stay hard and believe that his own flesh and blood died because of a bad misfortune.

The grief overwhelmed him at that time and he remains silent until now. He hadn't spoke a word to his family or friends sinve today and he was going to be like this until his own luck left him.

Minho remained by his side. Worried and guilty. 

He couldn't protect both of them, that bothered him the most and made him feel useless and think negativ.

Minho loved Taemin and Isana too much and was befriended with both even if Taemin was sometimes evil and . He wanted to always protect the younger siblings and love them how their parents couldn't. 

Minho changed with the young master and they both are together even now but the trust is almost completely gone and nobody really knows what will Taemin do next.

His charakter didn't change much from the past but he is depressiv and suspicious about everything and anybody. He doesn't talk to his past friends and tries to life unvisible. 

Taemin doesn't thinks about his sisters death anymore like he did two years ago. He just lives on and waits for something to happen, whatever if its good or bad. 

But after a incident that Minho caused, he begins slowly to open up and to change his attitude, the question is in a good way or in a bad one?

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I'm trying to improve my current english skills! I hope I will get better in every chapter =3

-> Please comment and tell my what you think about this story!

Silent readers aren't fun readers! ^w^