This Guy

The King Of Flat

Apink - Wishlist

Sehun just waiting for someone, a girl exactly. he rolling his eyes and looking at his watch again. “Oh sehun-ssi!” Hyoya walks slowly to him with her hand bringing sehun’s books. She looks so nervous, she wants to give back the king of flat’s book. Yeah, his name is oh sehun but mostly called king of flat.

“This is your books” She give him with two hands, actually her attitude is so  cute. “hm” sehun’s response it sooo cold. But Hyoya still smile to him, he walks away from hyoya. Hyoya keep smiling while  he leave her alone at that classroom. Sehun opened the door and sighed. “Finally” He thought.

------

“Argh, you are too sweet for that guy!” Eunji said. “No,I am not. Mm, I Know he is so cold and many peoples said he is so mean to girls. I Know that. But I’m not going to trust what their said. Look at his face, that’s an angel you know!” Hyoya said makes eunji rolled her eyes.

“Whatever you said, I just tell you. Sehun is not good for you” Eunji look at her eyes deeply, Eunji doesn’t want her bestfriend being heart broken because that bastard guy. “Eunji-ya, I trust him. But I trust you too. I know he is better than gege” Hyoya said. “That’s just ‘better’ not ‘good’. But I always support you” Eunji pat her shoulder.

“Thanks ugly, how about going to canteen? I’ll pay for you today. As a gift!” Said Hyoya with bright smile. “A Gift? For what?!” Ask Eunji. “For being my slave, haha just kidding. For being my best BEST friend ever after” Eunji look at her *seriously?*

“You always know me princess ugly! Wohoo! Let’s Go!” Eunji run and hyoya run after eunji.

------

“Yah!! KIM JONGIN!” kyungsoo yelled at him who doesn't hear kyungsoo anymore. “Whats up?”  Suho asked. he looks at his bestfriend. “That kid watching blue movie with baekhyun! Argh! Baekhyun is not cute again….Kim Jongin just ruin him” Kyungsoo going to kitchen with red face.

Kai paused his video. “What’s wrong? My age is same with  you all, and same with baekhyun. What is the problem? You are idiot” Kai yelled to kyungsoo now. Sehun just rolling his eyes but smiling. “ERT! Y-yeah I know sometimes I will be ert too. But don’t do this to the angel baekhyunnie!”

“Ah! Look! Sehun is SMILING! OR I MUST TO SPELL, S-M-I-L-I-N-G!!” Chanyeol yelled at all. “you are such an idiot. I just smile? So why?” Said sehun opened his bag. “can we just play? Hey, let’s play basketball!” Suho have an idea. Smart idea or it will be a genius idea cause another people in this room just being idiots.

“Oh, Suho. I will come back! I must go home first, my mother call me. Bye then” Sehun leave suho and another. He walks to the subway station, and opening a book. Such a smart guy.

----

“Luhan, where are you? “ the girl asked.

“Korea. I was told you, we broke up” Luhan said with monotone voice. The girl sighed. “Luhan, are you angry to me? What is my fault?” the girl asking, make luhan so bored with her. “No. you haven’t. It just like, I prefer to alone for this time. Sorry, I’m so selfish. I know, you are better to find another guy that love you and of course better than me” luhan said with very felt be at fault.

“I’m in front of your appartement. I Hope we will back, and I wrong. Sorry for my attitude since we together. I know I’m so selfish, or what. I hope you can meet the girl who love you more than me. Thanks for all. Bye then.” She just closed the conversation.

“Lulu!” Someone calling luhan. “Grandma!” Luhan run to his grandmother, hug her tightly. “I miss you” said luhan. “miss you more sweety, how was your school? I was cook you favourite cookies for you” said his grandma. “You are the best grandma!”

“Ah! Grandma I will go to toilet! Wait me!” Luhan run off to the toilet. “Auch!” A girl who wear black sunglasses will fell down. Luhan was grab her wrist other hands on her back, so she is not fell. her face is so close with him. She open her sunglass. Their eyes meet each other. they Lost their mind for old memories. “you..bastard” she mumbled.

Luhan hug that girl tightly, “I miss you” he whispered. She push him away, “i.never.know.you” she try to run but luhan pull her close to him. “just stay, like before. Don’t go, please” said luhan make her eyes wider. “You are bastard. You can’t back to my live. Go away, I don’t need you anymore!  With your innocent face I can trust you? Not again. You can’t leave me alone like before!” the tears down to her cheeks. She kick luhan’s foot and run. “Hyoya!” Luhan call her. “I want to explain..” Luhan mumbled.

------

“What’s the surprise mom?” Sehun asked. Mrs Oh just smiling and prepare for dinner, sehun prefer to sit at living room and turn on the tv.

Someone sit beside him, “hey” that guy is calling sehun. But sehun just watching TV with straight face, “don’t disturb” said sehun cold. “are you okay? Hey! I’m Luhan!” Luhan said happily but sehun just look at him. “seriously?” sehun asked.

“Ahjumma, he forget about me!” told luhan to mrs oh. 1…2…3… “GEGE?!”

-----

“S-sehun-ssi, sorry.. I can’t make the animation” Said hyoya.

“I was told you. Where is the file?” Sehun asking, still with his emotionless.

“in.. my computer..” reply hyoya and look at her toe cap.

“are you kidding me?! The deadline is tomorrow. So, I must… to your house”  said sehun. He sighed.

“So sorry sehun I make you-“

“stop say sorry to me, don’t act like you are an angel, you always act cute to me. Just stop it, and I will back to class. Bye”  Said sehun sarcasm to hyoya. that’s break hyoya’s heart. but still, hyoya smiling again. /he thought me cute!/

 

 

TBC, I Promise make other part is better ^^