Chapter 1

First Love Never Dies... or it does???

Hello, my name is Seo Joohyun but you can call me Seohyun and I'm 22 years old... Time really fly so fast, it seems like it was just yesterday when i first experienced having my first crush. I'm here to share my story on meeting different guys with different personalities and how they made a huge change on my perception towards LOVE.

 

Having crush is just normal especially when we enter adolescent stage. but i remember, i had mine when i was in pre-school, like i was freaking 4 or 5 years old. During that time, I already know how it feels like to have someone you admire from the opposite gender. During that time, I had a group of friends composed of 3 guys and 2 girls. We always spend a lot of time together since our parents are close friends, and they always spend their free time at our home. Then when i was about to enter grade school, my parents transferred me to a different school wherein i stayed until 3rd grade. During that 3 years, I also met and admired guys on different years.

 

On my 4th grade, I returned to my old school, but I can't seem to find my old friends anymore so i befriend a new one, and that's when i met Min. She is also a transferred student like me, and i just knew after a few weeks that we both attended the same school before. Aside from Min, I also met my other friends - Yoona and Hwanhee. From the day we met, we were inseperable until the end of the school year. It's because, since Min topped our class, she had to transfer to other section so she had to leave our group.

 

Then here comes 5th grade. SInce Min already left, I find it awkward  now to talk to her since she already found her new friends, but when we see each other on the corridors, we exchange smiles, but that's it, no more friendly talk like before, staying at their home to play, or studying lessons together. In just a matter of time, we drifted apart. But i didn't mind it though since I still have my friends Yoona and Hwanhee.

 

And this is where everything started...

 

 

One afternoon, we were given a break after our mind-blowing lesson, and while me and Yoona were walking towards the cafeteria, students were scattered along the corridor. We didn't mind the commotion going on that time since we were too engrossed on our own conversation. Suddenly, a group of people were tackling one man and they keep on teasing him. When me and Yoona were about to passed on them, one guy spoke, "HEY! KYUHYUN! LOOK! Isn't she your crush???" when we looked on the guy's face, we saw him looking on the floor and he's blushing that his face was already looking like a tomato. But since we were hungry that time, we just laughed at those guys and continued with our conversation.

 

When I was already home, suddenly, flashbacks from that afternoon incident came to me, and I was thinking, who were they referring to between me and Yoona??? Is it me or her??? I was having this question on my mind then that's when i recalled the face of the blushing guy again. His pale and white complexion, perfect nose, messy and curly hair, that's when i realized how good looking he is. After that day, I can't seem to forget him and that's when i started to like him, it was like LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. I started to glanced secretly inside their room whenever I passed by, or looking forward to see him on the corrider during break time. But i guess destiny was not on my side during that time, and that was the first and last time I saw him again.

 

Then at the end of school year, Yoona have to leave me too, just like Min since she topped our class on 5th grade. so that just leaves me and Hwanhee alone.

 

During 6th grade, that's when i became much closer to Hwanhee and became distant with Yoona. We were like sisters since we were always together most of the day. Even during school trips, we are together. Then that's when i met Kai. He is the  most good looking guy among my classmates, he looks snobbish, cold, and mysterious so i was kind of scared to approach him, but when i was assigned to sit beside him, that's when i discovered his playful side. He's very close to girls, so sometimes i get jealous to them whenever they get Kai's attention, even with my own friend Hwanhee.

 

One time, during our break, Hwanhee was sitting in front of me and Kai, when he started teasing us.

 

"Hey Seo, do you like me?"

 

I was take aback by his question since no one knows my secret crush towards him even my friend, so i just laughed at his question and hit his arm.

 

"What are you talking about, how can I like a guy like you? Maybe you're the one who have feelings for me since you're always teasing me"

 

"Huh, in your dreams, I won't like a girl like you. You know, I really love to tease you"

 

It was like a slap in my face when he said that he won't like a girl like me. What's wrong with me??? Am I not pretty??? Am I annoying???  I keep on asking myself questions on what possible reasons Kai won't like me. Then few days after that heart-breaking teasing from him, news flooded in our section that Kai likes Krystal, my tall and beautiful classmate, which also happened to be Kai's closest friend. It really hurts me since i kept my eyes closed on the reality of their friendship, the way he smiles when he's with her, the strong exchange of glances, and the occasional skinships from them.

 

Because my heart can't take it, I shifted my attention to other things. As days passed after the rumors, me and Kai became distant and awkward with each other since I don't want people to misunderstood my actions, and I really wanted to forget now my feelings for him. And somehow, I'm thankful with my teacher since she moved me to other seat far from him.

 

Slowly, i forgotten my hidden admiration to Kai, and I started to see him again just as an ordinary friend.

 

Then, I suddenly remember my first love, what's his name again, oh yeah, Kyuhyun. I wonder where he is now, or what he's doing at the moment.  

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Since i'm so inspired with the comments of my dear subscribers, i updated earlier than expected... here's chapter 1 to you guys...