Chapter 2

First Love Never Dies... or it does???

Graduation day is nearing for Seohyun, Hwanhee, and Kai, and as days passed by, Seohyun slowly lose her admiration towards Kai, and he also confirmed his true relationship with Krystal - they are now officially dating. If Seohyun is still in love with him, she might probably crying bucket and bucket of tears due to heart break, but since she let go of her feelings as earlier as possible, she accepted the news gladly, but somehow, she still felt a slight sting of pain and jealousy.

 

Seohyun's POV

 

I guess I'm still young to fall in love and enter in a relationship, I mean, I'm only 12. There's still a lot of things ahead of me, and I'm really happy that Kai is happy with Krystal, they look good together, and I just noticed recently that they really share the same interest and personality. I guess, they are really destined to be together.

 

And few days after, time fly fast and it's their graduation day. Happy faces are everywhere since this is one of their most memorable moment, finishing the first phase of their life. After the ceremony, Hwanhee and Seohyun were looking for their friends Min and Yoona to say their Congratulations. Just when they were about to approach Yoona, Seohyun bumped with Kai. At first she was hesitant to greet him, but Kai made the first move.

 

"Congratulations Seo! I didn't know you passed this year"

 

"Very funny Kai, I 'm also wondering why you're here, are you here to watch Krystal's graduation ceremony?" He thinks I will let him have the upper hand, serves you right Kim Jongin.

 

"Hahaha, nice one Seo, you're getting good at this, seems like I'm a great teacher" He suddenly smirked at me but then laughed loudly which caught the other students attention

 

"YAH! KAI! Lower your voice, it's so embarassing" When i saw he had no intention to stop laughing loudly, I placed my hand on his mouth at the same time covering his nose so he won't be able to breath, that's what you get when you don't listen to Seo Joohyun. Suddenly, he keeps on tapping my hand signalling that he can't breath anymore, but I'm the playful and naughty Seohyun for nothing, I ignored him and kept my hand on its position.

 

"Ah Seohyun-ah, I think Kai can't breath with your hand covering his mouth and nose, are you trying to kill him???" Hwanhee asked me innocently, I was about to remove my hand when she speak again, "Can I do it too??? I want to take my revenge on him for teasing us endlessly and pranking us all the time, HAHAHA" I was dumbfounded on my friend's request but then I laughed at her and nod in agreement, when she was about to place her hand replacing mine, the great Kim Jongin bit my hand so i have to let him go.

 

"OUCH! What the hell was that for?"

 

"Serves you right, I almost died there"

 

"Well, it's only almost, see, you're still talking which means you're alive"

 

And like that, even though there's a loud noise surrounding us, we still continued to bicker with one another. After few minutes, we calmed down and suddenly Kai enveloped me in a bear hug. I was dumbstrucked with his action and I was about to push him when he suddenly speak, "I'm gonna miss you Seohyun-ah, I don't know if we will still be classmates after this, but always remember, even though I always tease you endlessly, you're one of the greatest friend I ever had." Tears were about to fall from my eyes but i fight my urge to cry since I don't want to break the defense I made to prevent him from entering my heart again. I stayed silent for a few minutes and enjoyed the warmth of his hug. "I'm gonna miss you too, and by the way, Congratulations to you and Krystal, you look good together, I hope you'll be happy with her" And with that, we broke the hug just before Krystal enter the scene and excused Kai from us. I'm guessing she's going to introduce him to her family.

 

"That was quite something, you look like a couple with that hug, seems like you enjoy it" Hwanhee suddenly teased me, and I prevented myself from blushing. "Enjoy? Really? No I didn't, just want to do something good this day, aren't I a good actress???" And with that, we burst on laughing.

 

They continued to walk looking for Min and Yoona when they finally saw the latter who was all smile when she saw them .

 

"SEOHYUN! HWANHEE!"

 

"Hey Yoona! Congratulations" Seohyun said, then Yoona enveloped her 2 friends in a tight hug.

 

"I really miss you guys, since were not always together. We have a lot of catching up to do." Yoona said then she slowly released her friends, then she noticed that Seohyun is looking for someone.

 

"Hey Seo, who are you looking for?"

 

"Oh yeah, have you seen Min? It's been a long time since I last talked to her, I just want to give her my greetings."

 

"She's with me a minute ago, she's with her family, but later she'll join us. By the way, have you already heard the news that she'll not pursue her studies here, she and her family will migrate abroad since she got a scholarship."

 

Seohyun and Hwanhee were a bit shocked with the news that Yoona brought up. Suddenly, tears welled up on their eyes thinking that they didn't spend much time catching up with her, especially she's the one who first leave their group. Upon seeing her friends crying, Yoona can't hold back her tears anymore and she also started to shed tears, then one female voice broke the silent sobbing of the three.

 

"Yoona, are you alright? Why are you crying?" Min asked, when they all turned to her, she was suddenly engulfed in a bear hug, especially from Hwanhee and Seohyun. At first, she was confused on what's really happening, then when she looked at Yoona, she finally understood why her friends were crying.

 

"Hey, it's not like I'm entering a war, I'm just staying their for 4 years or more, just until I finish my studies, and I'm not gonna forget you, we can always communicate and send email to each other while I'm away. I still have a month to stay here, so why not spend that time, and stop crying, you're just making me cry too. I don't want to remember my last days here with this dramatic scenes." She wiped her friends tears and gave them each a warm-hearted smile

 

"I'm sorry, it's because Seohyun suddenly cried so I was affected by her drama scene." Hwanhee joked at them, then Seohyun hit her arm due to embarassment.

 

"Well, I can maybe pass as a good actress in the future" seohyun joked and they all started laughing.

 

"Since we're all in good condition now, let's have a plan on how we're going to spend the one month, what do you suggest?" Min asked her friends, but since a lot of things happened that day, with all the preparation, the ceremony, and their crying scene, their minds can't seem to focus on thinking on how will they spend the month, and the loud noises were not helping.

 

"Let's just talk about this later or tomorrow, since this is not a good place to talk about it, and I know all of our minds are already exhausted with all of these. Let's just email or text each other tomorrow, since we'll be needing a lot beauty rest today." Hwanhee said, and they all burst out laughing and agreed on the decision made.

 

They gave each other a warm goodbye hug and seperate their ways towards their parents who were waiting for them.

 

On the other side of the hall, a group of guys were teasing poor Kyuhyun.

 

"Yah! Kyu, have you already confess your feelings for her?" Minho asked his friend.

 

Kyuhyun just stayed silent and moved his head sideways.

 

"When are you planning to tell her? You know a lot of people are admiring her, you will never know if you will still stand a chance to be her man." Jonghyun said to his friend. Even him, he knows he admire the same girl, but he doesn't want to sacrifice his friendship over love so he gave way to his friend and just secretly admire the girl from afar. But what he didn't know, Lay knows about his secret admiration with the girl but he stayed silent since he don't want to make Jonghyun became awkward with the situation. 

 

Minho, Jonghyun, Lay and Kyuhyun were friends since they were in 1st grade. All of them were aware of Kyuhyun's feelings toward one specific girl who caught his attention, and they agree why this girl captured their friend's heart. Even them, when they first saw her, they were awe-strucked on how beautiful, smart and kind-hearted she is. She became the apple of the eye and most of the guys from their batch wanted her, but since she is prioritizing her studies, she ignored the boy's confession and acted as if they were just her friends.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

Questions like that make my heart beat faster, I mean, I really really want to confess my feelings to her, but I'm afraid that she will reject a guy like me. I remember, my dad keep on asking me if I have a girlfriend, and everytime I answer no, he'll put his hand on my shoulder and whisper in my ear, "son, tell me honestly this early, are you gay?" I mean, what the, how can my own father think that way. I'm not gay, I'm a straight guy, it's just that I don't know how to formally court a girl and I'm afraid of rejection.

 

I keep on thinking on how will I divert my friend's attention on me, when suddenly my sister Ara called me. Thank God, times like this that I really feel grateful towards her even though I always bully her.

 

"Hey guys, can i borrow my brother now? The family is looking for him, you can still continue whatever you guys were talking about tomorrow okay? You know our house is always open to you." Ara said to my friends while flashing a big smile to all of them. "And by the way, Congratulations boys, and hopefully one day, I'll meet your girlfriends and tell them all your evil schemes and naughty side when you were all kids, I  can't wait" she smirked at them when all of us shouted all at the same time...

 

"NOONA!"