初遇:When they first met Part 2

It's Complicated

 

Soon enough, the two of them became old enough to enter junior college. Well of course, the two best friends enrolled in the same school and took up the same courses. With dance classes as their co-curriculur activities. That was when the seeds of the complication planted...

“Welcome welcome~” The teacher exclaimed in excitement, happy to welcome her new batch of dancers. Her passion and love for dance was indescipable; so were the students’. There were about  twenty of them in the freshmen batch, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon included. As part of the dance group’s custom, there will be an introductory session between the seniors and juniors. The juniors will then display their own dance abilities, followed by dance performances prepared by the seniors.

As the introductory session ended, the juniors got ready to perform. Hyoyeon was up first. Dance was her specialty! After all, she is the Dancing Queen for a reason. She stood there, in the middle of the stage. And as the music started playing, she grooved her body to the beat of the music. Popping and locking was her thing! She performs each move with confidence, this is what she enjoy doing, and she show it! As the music comes to an end, she took one last step and froze. The whole class roared with applause and people shouted “bravo”.

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

That girl! What’s her name again? Hyoyeon! That’s right! She’s so cool! How? How did she do that? I thought it was always only me? Her every move, with such confidence inside her. Isn’t she just so beautiful? What type of girl is she? Is she quiet? Or is she bubbly ? Hyoyeon... what a beautiful name! I don’t think I can wait any longer... I want to know more about her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooyoung did a good job too. She did a different genre compared to Hyoyeon. Her moves were sleek and graceful. The feel of elegant came out from her. Her beauty and grace seem to captivate the hearts of guys in her class.

~Kris’s POV~

She’s Sooyoung right? What a nice name...Sooyoung... Her each and every move. Why do I feel like she has already danced her way into my heart? Her smile...the way she does every single moves...omo...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour, the juniors were done with their mini talent show. It was finally time for the seniors to perform. As it comes down to the last performance, a single spotlight shone down on a single guy. He wore this fedora on his head. And as the music began playing, he started to move his body to the music. Street jazz, that was the genre he was doing. The one that more than often causes a girl to swoon over a guy. He moved with elegance, and also with power. His each and every move seemed like they were polished to perfection... Finally, as music ended, he sent the hat flying towards this girl in the crowd. The one who caught his heart earlier on.

Hands up in the air! And there! She caught it. She stood up, and walked towards him. A new song came on. This time, it was pop. She started moving, grooving her body to the beat like she did earlier on. He was surprised at her move, without hesitation, he joined her in her dance. Soon, a couple dance started forming. The chemistry they share is so deep it can’t be explained. As they came to the end, applause and shout erupted once again. She bowed a 90 degree bow to thank her audience. He followed after her, happy with what had just happened.

“That certainly wasn’t expected, but it was great surprise nonetheless,” the teacher clapped and walked to the front of the class. “Alright! We will round up here for today! Tomorrow, the same time, here. See you guys!” the teacher announced

~Hyoyeon’s POV~

Wow! His each and every move. How did he do that? It’s elegant, yet so powerful. Lee HyukJae...Eunhyuk sunbae. Haha Eunhyuk sunbae! Woah look at that! Doesn’t he just look stunning?... OMO the hat! I must catch it! *Hands up in the air* CAUGHT IT! Should I go up? ... ... ... ... Kim Hyoyeon! Up you go! One...two...three... I stare right into his eyes. Not knowing why, I started dancing to the sound track. I think I took him by surprise. He seemed a little stunned. But he started moving too! I like the way we dance together. It’s like we were meant to be!

~Sooyoung’s POV~

He...he is so...good... Why is my heart beating so fast... why does my cheeks feel like it’s burning. I think... I think I am in love with him. I must tell Hyoyeon! ...Wait a minute...the hat...it’s flying towards someone...HYOYEON! He...he... likes her! Hyo...hyo likes him too. Look at how they are dancing together...don’t they just look good together? Why are my eyes tearing up? No they can’t...

She tilt her head backwards to prevent the tear from sliding down. Sooyoung has fallen in love with Eunhyuk. But she knows that she will never confessed. Her best friend likes that guy too. And she can tell that he loves her. She wants her very best friend to be happy forever!

~Kris’s POV~

Haha that hyung! What is he thinking? Aigoo! Fancy flirting with a girl in class hahas! Wait...Sooyoung...why is she crying? She look so pretty even when she tear up. Wait... is it because of hyung and that Hyoyeon girl? She...likes him?

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

She caught it! She caught it! I am so happy hehe! OMG! She is walking over! She is walking over! Look at that beautiful smile on her face! Such a pretty girl~ Oh no what is she doing?...hahas she wanna dance? Let’s dance then! COUPLE DANCE! I AM SO HAPPY! Does she likes me?

 

So...do you guys like this chapter? Give me some comments for improvement :D Thanks for the support guys! (and gals) And thank you Stephanie :D