Chapter 6: Do i start a new?

Past, Present, Future

I kept running and running, not knowing where to go. My body decided to go against me today, as my legs gave way and i fell on the ground. I didn't even bother to try to stand up to run again. I was too tired. Tired of him. Tired of everything. As i leaned against a wall, i let tears continue to roll down my cheeks. What's the point of stopping them anyway. It didn't matter if anyone saw me now. I didn't know whether if it was a coincidence or fate. Someone kneeled down beside me. I tilted my away from the person. I wasn't ready to face anyone yet.

"H-Hae Jung? Is that you?" A familiar voice called out. That voice. The vocalist. Baekhyun?

I slowly shifted my face to confirm. I quikcly hid my face away between my legs. "Are you okay?" He sounded concerned. 

No reply. 

"Of course you're not. How stupid of me. You're crying, how can you not be okay?" He continued.

No reply. 

"Hey, whatever it is. I'll listen if you want to open up, okay? I'll go get some tissue first." I heard him preparing to stand up. Don't go.

I reached out my hand and felt his hand. "Don't go." I whispered. Stay.

I felt him nod his head and took a seat next to me. We stayed like that for quite awhile, until my tears stopped flowing. Seeing that i was better, Baekhyun tried to cheer me up with his jokes. Who cute resist his pouty faces asking me cheer up. I smiled unconciously. "Oh. There it is. Your beautiful smile." He teased. I hit him on his arm. Joker.

He nudged my arm. "Feeling better?" 

I looked up at Baekhyun and smiled, sincerely. Thank you. Byun Baekhyun. 

He pulled me up and sent me back to my dorm. At the door, i was about to go in before i got stopped by him. Turning back to face him, he used his hands to softly ruffle my hair. "Smile more okay? Anything goes wrong, i'll be here." He handed me a piece of tissue paper. Vocal Room 17. He pointed at the words. I chuckled at his actions. He smiled widely and waved goodbye. 

Entering my dorm, i remembered i still had vocal lessons at night. Maybe i'll visit my studio after that. With that in mind, i went to pack my bag for later. While keeping my pointe shoes away, i spotted something in my bag. The chocolate bar Kai gave me. I ate it with much delight. How much i've missed you chocolates. Heeding Kai's words, i went to the kitchen to make myself dinner. Unfortunately, the fridge was empty. Couldn't have they done a little more to fill the fridge. With my stomach still grumbling, i rang up Victoria to ask if she was free for dinner at the mall. I almost forgot about Suho till she reminded me. 

Three of us met and went over to the mall for our dinner. The mall was never crowded, from what we heard from the waiter. They weren't surprised as the school population only consisted of 27 students. After we finished up, we headed straight for the vocal room. 

What Miss Demon told us during class almost made me faint. We were supposed to perform a song for an open house. I'm going to sing. I'm going to sing in front of 25 people. "Tickets are already sold out for the open house performance in the indoor stadium! All the best, guys!" She winked. What tickets? Indoor stadium? THAT'S THOUSANDS OF SEATS. Meaning. I'm going to sing in front of thousands of people. I sighed out loud and glanced over at Victoria and mouthed the words "Kill me now." to her, which made her sigh and laugh as well. 

Vocal lessons ended finally. I made my way to my very own dance studio. I squealed in excitement as i unlocked the door. Not bothering to close the door completely, i circled around the spacious room. This is what I call a dance studio. There were mirrors all over the room, with a huge speaker at the back of the room. I plugged in my ipod and put it on shuffle. My ipod really understands me. My favourite song came up. Without any hesistation, i started dancing immediately. Dancing was one thing i could do best. The song ended really quickly. I huffed, sliding back to my ipod to replay it. 

Then i heard someone clapping at the door. 

"Impressive." 

Kai.

 

 

Author's note:

Yayyyyy~ Chapter 6 up! Thank you so much marisa566 for your support!:D 

I'll update soon~:)