Chapter 9

Secret Santa

Merry Christmas! 

a gift for the readers, a long chapter with moments of the couples.

- - - - -
 
*vibrate vibrate / text message*
Hyoyeon. Are you busy?
No. why? Something wrong, Eunhyuk oppa?
Let’s go out. I am pretty bored right now. I’ll take you to a place.
What kind of place?
Secret.
Fine. Are you going to pick me up?
Yeah. Be there in 15 minutes.
Okay. See you later.
 
“Should I dress nice or casual?” Hyoyeon asked herself as she looked into her closet.
Into 5 minutes of debating, Hyoyeon decided to throw both into it. Nice yet casual looking. “Looking pretty good,” she smiled as she looked at her reflection.
 
*Ding-dong*
“Oh! Must be Eunhyuk oppa,” she walked to the door.
“Annyeong Hyoyeon-ah, pretty chilly outside, so dress warm!” he looked wonderful.
“Come in, oppa. I will make you some hot chocolate first,” she welcomed.
After stepping in, taking off his shoes. He finally saw Hyoyeon’s outfit.
“Wow, the outfit is so simple, yet she looks stunning in it,” he admired as she walked off to the kitchen.
“Hyoyeon-ah! Who’s at the door?” a voice shouted.
“Just a friend, appa!”
“Who is this young man, is he your boyfriend? My, isn’t he charming?” 
“Appa! What are you talking about?!” she blushed as she shouted from the kitchen.
“Thank you, but you have mistaken, Mr. Kim. I am her friend, not boyfriend.
“Don’t say anything funny, appa!” she shouted
“Come here, boy. Let me tell you something,” Mr. Kim signaled, “As a father, I can see who is compatible with my daughter or not. You, my boy, is VERY compatible with her.” he whispered into Eunhyuk’s oppa.
“Sir, you have mistaken. I am JUST her friend. There is nothing more than that,” Eunhyuk blushed.
“Alright then. Remember my words,” Mr. Kim warned. “I am going to go back to my room now, don’t come home late Hyoyeon!” he waved.
“Sorry I took so long. Did appa say anything weird to you?” she asked.
“Uhm, nah. It was just man to man talk,” he lied.
“Okay, finish up! My curfew is at 10. Don’t want to waste time!”
“Alright. Let’s go.”
 
~Taeyeon and Leeteuk~
“Taeyeon, wake up. We are here,” he nudged. “She looks peaceful and really pretty too,” he thought.
“Hmm? Sooo faaaaast,” she grumbled.
“Wipe that drool off your face,” he joked.
“What?! Where?!” she reacted, now wide awake.
“Just kidding!”
“Yah! That’s not funny!”
“Let’s go! Christmas is coming in a couple days and I’m not even ready!”
“Alright alright.”
 
“Taeyeon-ah, this or this?”
“Why is it beige?”
“I like the color white, this is the closest color. I prefer for her to eat comfortably, than get cautious over her food not getting onto her dress.”
“This is one of the reasons why I fell for you, oppa. You care for others. Who ever will be your girlfriend will be really lucky.”
“So, which one you like best?”
“Oppa, both look really nice. I can’t choose,” she sheepishly laughed.
“Aigoo, your ahjumma laugh again. You are one dork,” he smiled at her.
 
“I guess I got to go back and choose something you CAN choose from,” he walked away. Technically, he walked to the cashier and asked the cashier to save it for him, he will pay for it later.
~45 minutes later~
“There you are oppa! I’ve been looking everywhere for you. I searched the entire store!”
“Sorry, I found the men’s clothes and couldn’t help but go look at them. So I went into the dressing room to try them all. Then, I went to get in line to buy my clothes.” “Naah, I just had to hide from you. So you wouldn’t see me buying the dresses. You are going to look beautiful in them.”
“You didn’t choose anything for her?”
“Hahahaha, nope. I gave up. Don’t worry, we are here the whole day.”
“Oppa, I’m hungry. Can we go eat first?” she pouted.
“Arraso! I will treat you!”
“No, oppa. I can pay for myself. You need to save money since you need it to buy a gift.”
“No, I am the guy here, so I need to treat you. I am not going to take no for an answer.”
“Fine.”
 
~Sungmin and Sunny~
“Aigoo, I have nothing to do. I will go to the park for a jog,” Sungmin said as he went to change.
“Today is such a beautiful day,” he thought as he admired the park view. Something or someone caught his eye. He sees a beautiful lady playing with four kids. “Now isn’t she eye-catching. Waait a minute! Isn’t that Sunny?!” he stopped jogging and stared at the girl.
“Yup, yup. That is Sunny alright. Only SHE can pull off the bbuing bbuing aegyo for someone her age. How nice, she is playing with the kids. Maybe I should go there and say hi,” he jogged over.
“Annyeong Sunny-ah.”
“Oppa! What are you doing here? Aren’t you cold?”
“Don’t worry, I’m fine. I’m warm since I just jogged right now.”
“Unnie!/Noona! Is that hyung/oppa your boyfriend?” the kids asked.
“Nooo! He is just my friend!” she blushed
“But unnie/noona and hyung/oppa looks so cute together!” they squealed.
“Oh! Let me introduce you guys, kids, this is Sungmin and oppa, this is Kibum, the oldest, Miyoung, Minho, and Jiyeon, the maknae.”
“Kids, let’s play tag!” Sungmin suggested.
“No, oppa! With only us watching them, it’s going to be hard. And it will be even harder if they run around!” Sunny objected.
“Arraso. let’s take a walk, shall we? Since there are so many of us, let’s hold hands,” Sungmin said.
“Me me me! I get to be between hyung and noona!” Kibum ran as he held only Sungmin and Sunny’s hand.
“Arraso, Kibum,” Sunny laughed
As the kids held hands and walked around, pointing to the things that caught their attention. With Sunny and Sungmin distracted talking to the kids, Kibum decided to play Cupid. Without them knowing, Kibum secretly made Sungmin and Sunny held hands. Being like a ninja, Kibum quickly ran beside Miyoung and told her to be quiet and pointed to Sungmin and Sunny’s hands.
“When did Kibum’s hand become so soft?” Sungmin thought. He looked over to his right and ended up seeing Sunny beside him instead. Realizing that Sunny was oblivious to what happened since she was engaged into talking to the maknae. Sungmin decided to pretend he didn’t notice too. So he went back talking to Minho.
 
~Donghae and Jessica~
“That was great, let’s take 10 minute break and continue practice. I’ll be back, I need to use the restroom,” the instructor said as he left the room.
Awkward silence filled the air. If only Donghae didn’t pull such a stunt, they could’ve been talking right now.
“Jessica?”
“Yes.”
“Sorry.”
“What are you talking about, oppa?”
“For what happened earlier.”
“It’s okay.”
“You know what, Jessica?”
“What?”
“You have the prettiest eyes.”
“Th-thanks?” she blushed.
“We should come up with a name for our solos. We should combine our names!”
“Okay, how about Dongjess?”
“Sounds so weird, how about Dongsica?”
“No. That doesn’t work too.”
After giving a few minutes into it. 
“Haesica!” Both of them said, then laughed.
“That’s perfect! Haesica sounds just about right!” Jessica clapped.
“Cute. Getting excited over a combined name. What you don’t know is that once the people see the show, the girls will go crazy and ship us, just like what they do with the idols! What am I doing.. Jessica is just a friend. She may look cute and giggle when she’s excited. She may scrunch up her nose when she is concentrating on something. Ohmygaaaah. What is wrong with me? Okay okay, I remember that if you are in-love or like someone, your heart would start pounding when you are with them.”
“Oppa, oppa! Helloooo? Are you there? Okay, let’s give this a try,” she flicked his forehead.
“Ow! What was that for?” he rubbed his forehead.
“You were lost in thought again!”
“Okay. I’m back. Let’s start at the part you guys walk to the front and Donghae pulls you into a hug, but you push him away,” the teacher said.
“Well, perfect timing! Time to test if I like her or not. Closer, closer, hug her, *ba-dum, ba-dum, ba-dum* well, that was unexpected. Jessica Jung, you just made me realize how I really feel about you… This pretty much explains why I always notice the little details you do when you are around…” 
 
~Seohyun and Kyuhyun~
“Great job today! Let’s wrap it up!” the teacher said.
“Bye, teacher! See you the next time we call you!” Seohyun and Kyuhyun bowed.
“Uhm, bye oppa,” Seohyun quickly walked towards to the door. Sadly, Kyuhyun ran towards the door and blocked it.
“Nuh uh uh. Look, Seohyun. I didn’t mean to startle you, okay. It’s just that seeing you with men I am not fond of makes me-”
“Jealous?”
“Yes! How did you know?”
“I have been aware of you ever since Jessica unnie told me about you.”
“What did she say?”
“She said that you care about me more than the others.”
“Crap. I got caught. Well, here goes nothing~” “I like you.”
“Wh-what did you say, op-oppa?
“I like you. Ever since you joined the dance team.”
“Oppa, I joined the team 3 years ago.”
“Okay, not really ever since you joined the team. But ever since I noticed how nice and caring towards others. That’s when the feelings started to grow.”
“Oppa, since you confessed. I want to say something. Ever since Jessica unnie told me about you, I have been quite aware of your actions. Your care towards me has made me doubt my relationship with you.”
“Does that mean we can date?”
“Oppa, I need time to adjust about how I really feel about you.”
Crushed, Kyuhyun moved aside from the door to let Seohyun leave. After Seohyun left, Kyuhyun just went to the middle of the room and sat down with his back facing the door. Moments later, Seohyun secretly came back and sneaked behind Kyuhyun. She bent down, covered his eyes, and quickly whispered, “What I said didn’t mean I didn’t like you, it meant I had small feelings for you, and I need time to adjust, babo,” after saying it, she gave a peck on the cheek and ran back out the door.
“SHE LIKES ME! SEO JOO HYUN LIKES ME!” Kyuhyun exclaimed as he danced around the room. 
 
- - - - -
seokyu is almost there.
gotta rush things! ): 
hehe, ive reached 30 subscribers and 1000 views!~ <3
i'd like to say thank the readers who took the time read this story.
again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!