Chapter 8

Secret Santa

 

“Taeyeon-ah, can you help me? I haven’t started on my Secret Santa yet. I need your opinion on things,” Leeteuk asked.
“Well, tell me who did you get?” Taeyeon replied back with a question.
“I would tell you, but as the leader, I cannot tell who I got,” Leeteuk defended. “I got you. AND I will make sure you agree with me so I can take you out and have some fun. You don’t look so happy these days,” Leeteuk thought. 
“Is it a girl or boy then?” 
“A girl.”
“Simple, just buy her clothes. Girls love clothes!”
“I am terrible when it comes to girls, so help me?”
“Fine. But you better not have any tricks up your sleeve.”
“I don’t.”
“Promise me that I will be home by 8?”
“Promise.”
“Okay, let’s go. I brought my own car, can we drive separately?”
“No, let’s drive back to your house and you will ride with me.”
“Why?”
“Just because, I like your presence. Besides, you don’t look so happy these days. Something bothering you?"
“Wh-what?”
“Nothing.”
 
~Jessica and Donghae~
“I can’t believe you made me do this. I am so tired!” Jessica glared.
“Please, you are here, alone, with the almighty Lee Donghae. Any girl would kill to spend time with me,” Donghae complimented himself.
“Not if they’ve known you for 3 years they won’t!”
“Yeah yeah yeah. Who did you get for Secret Santa?”
“Someone.”
“It would be nice if you gave me a name.”
“Why would I do that?”
“If you won’t then I will have to force it out of you,” he said as he took a few steps towards her.
“Oppa, it’s just Secret Santa. You don’t need to be so firm about it,” Jessica blushed with the sudden closeness.
“How cute, you are blushing. Now, come on princess, we don’t have much time, got to practice for our solos,” he said as he walked away from her. “Why in the world did I just do that. What the heck came over me. But damn, she sure got some beautiful eyes there,” Donghae tried to reminiscence her eyes.
“Uhm, Earth to oppa, the dance instructor is here, are you ready?” she waved her hand in front of him.
“Oh what? Oh right, yeah. I’m ready. Let’s start.”
 
~Seohyun and Kyuhyun~
“Seohyun-ah, are you busy this weekend?” 
“A little bit, I am going out with Yonghwa oppa to a coffee place.”
“I don’t trust that guy, you should really watch who you hang out with.”
“I trust him, oppa. He is really nice to me.”
“My trust instincts works really well. If I don’t trust him, then you shouldn’t trust him.”
“Oppa, you cannot control me. I may be your dongsaeng but you have no control over my life.”
“That’s what you think.”
“If you were my boyfriend, then I might've reconsider your advice, but I am not.”
“Are you suggesting that I should be your boyfriend, Hyunnie?” 
“Wh-what are you ta-talking a-about op-oppa? I didn’t mean it li-like that.”
“You never know, Hyunnie. The world is full of surprises. Who knows, we might really be dating in the future,” he whispered into her ears.
“Hello. I believe this pair is Seohyun and Kyuhyun?” the dance instructor interrupted.
“Well, look at that. Right on time, teacher,” Kyuhyun said as he smirked at Seohyun.
 
- - - - - 
Double update today!
sorry if their personalities sounds different.
i am trying to rush this story.
christmas is coming soon and i am not half way into the story yet.
so i gotta rush the feelings! ):
although i may add a new years part into so everyone's feelings "has time to develop" LOL.
the girls stories at the mall would be reveals next chapter or the next or the next. idk. 
trying to give everyone their moments.
but for now, i give you the haesica, seokyu, and taeteuk moment.
btw, Leeteuk's feelings hasnt been developed yet. it may sound like it, but it hasnt.
comments are welcomed~ <3
Oh! for the leeteuk getting taeyeon thing, i soooo didnt plan it. LOL. 
since leeteuk was still anonymous about his secret santa and i was focused planning the others secret santa..
so when writing this chapter i realized that they both got each other. hahahaha.