Chapter 10

Secret Santa

 

~Leeteuk and Taeyeon~
After shopping the entire day, it was time for Taeyeon to gohome. Walking must’ve tired Taeyeon out, she was sleeping peacefully as Leeteuk kept his eyes on the road. Every once in a while, he would take a glance at her and admire her peaceful face. Every glance made his heart race.
“Wooyoung-ah, I’ve moved on. You left me remember?” she mumbled in her sleep.
“How cute, she talks in her sleep. But what is she talking about?,” he ignored.
“I like someone else now. You left me heartbroken. It took me 2 years to get over you,” she continued.
“She looks like she is about to cry, I should wake her up.” “Taeyeon-ah, wake up. Don’t cry, wake up,” he nudged. 
She wouldn’t wake up, so he decided to stop driving and park on the side to comfort her without any distractions.
“Oppa is here. Don’t cry, everything will be okay,” he hugged her. After a couple minutes, Taeyeon became quiet and slept peacefully. Leeteuk started the car, and continued the ride home. Not long after, he arrived at Taeyeon’s home.
“Taeyeon-ah, wake up, you’re home.”
“Hmm? Oh. Thanks oppa. It was a fun day today,” she weakly smiled, despite what had happened in her dream. As she was about to leave the car, Leeteuk held onto her wrist and pulled her back to the car seat. 
“Wh-what’s wrong, oppa?” her heart was pounding.
“Don’t be say anymore, arraso?”
“Yes op-oppa.”
“Good, good night, Taeyeon-ah”
Once Leeteuk drove away, she wondered what had happened. “How did he know? Aish, I must’ve been sleep-talking again. I should really fix this habit. Good thing I didn’t say, ‘I like Leeteuk oppa,’ like I did in my dream.” Taeyeon has been dreaming about Wooyoung ever since their mall encounter. Taeyeon walked into her room and layed on her bed and reminiscence the mall encounter.
~Flashback~
“I’ve missed you, Taeyeon-ah,” Wooyoung smiled.
“Wh-what are yo-you doing here?”
“I was just shopping around and I saw you, I had to say hi.”
“Well, hello and goodbye,” Taeyeon tried to speed walk, but he caught her arm.
“Don’t go, I just told you I miss you.”
“Well, I don’t miss you. You left me, I was brokenhearted but I have moved on.”
“What?”
“That’s right, I have moved onto someone better than you.”
“Who is it?”
“Why should I tell you? And excuse me, but I have to leave. The girls are waiting for me. You don’t want them to see you, they will hunt you down,” she smirked and pulled her arm away.
“I may let you go this time, but not the next time. You were mine once, and you will be mine again!” he shouted as she walked away.
~End of flashback~
 
“No, you must get a hold of yourself! You fell into his trap once, but you won’t fall for it again!” Taeyeon reminded.
 
~Next day; practice~
“Alright, so I chose the song 'Moves like Jagger'  for the group dance,” Leeteuk said. “We are going to create our own moves and practice with it. After we complete the performance, we will call the instructors to judge the performance, arraso?”
~2 hours later~
“I’m so tired, can we stop now?” Jessica sighed.
“What a lazy bum, we still haven’t even practiced our solos yet. Maybe I should drag you off again,” Donghae teased.
“Do that again and I will punch you!” Jessica threatened.
“Stop it, alright. We will practice more tomorrow. Oh! Taeyeon-ah, it’s our turn to use the dance room. Let’s practice today.”
“Arraso.”
After everyone left the room, Leeteuk decided to start the conversation.
“Since we just ended group practice, let’s take a break first.”
“Oppa, did you find a gift yet?”
“Nope! I will do it later. Well, soon," he lied.
The conversation was about to continue until someone walked into the room.
“Wooyoung, how di-did you know I was here?” Taeyeon asked as she got up.
“I told you, you were mine once, and you will be mine again.”
“So this is the guy Taeyeon was mumbling in her sleep.” Leeteuk eyed Wooyoung head to toe.
“Taeyeon-ah, who is this?”
“This is my ex boyfriend, oppa.”
“And who is this?”
“Ah, this is Leeteuk oppa, my-”
“Boyfriend,” Leeteuk put his arm around her waist.
“Oppa, wh-what are you ta-talking about?”
“Aw, how cute. My Taeyeonnie still wants to keep our relationship a secret,” Leeteuk squeezed her cheeks.
“Is this guy you’ve moved onto, Taeyeon-ah?
“Uhm, I…”
“Of course, who else would it be?” Leeteuk cut in.
“Taeyeon and I dated for a very long time, I know when she lies or not. When she lies, she tends to stutter. Taeyeon, is this guy really your boyfriend?” Wooyoung looked straight into her eyes.
“I will not let him see me suffer. Don’t stutter. Tell him the ‘truth.’ You can do this,” Taeyeon thought.
“Y-yes. Leeteuk oppa is my boyfriend. I have moved on from you. I hope you will let me be happy.”
“Fine. I will believe you IF you guys kiss each other on the lips.”
“I can’t pull it off. I will tell him the truth.” “Wooyoung, we-” Leeteuk cut her off by kissing her on the lips. “*ba-dum ba-dum* Taeyeon’s lips taste like strawberry.. Why is my heart beating so fast..” Taeyeon pushed him away and stared at Wooyoung. “See, I told you. Leeteuk is my boyfriend,” Taeyeon tried her best to keep her poker face.
“I am not going to let this go that easy. I will be here for a while,” Wooyoung said as he left the room.
“Oppa, he’s going to be here for a while. I know him very well. He is going to watch us like a hawk. I think we should tell him the truth,” Taeyeon said.
“No, we are going to put on a show for him,” Leeteuk stated.
“But oppa-”
“No, Taeyeon. We are going to put on a show until he gives up on you and leave.” “My heart was racing when I kissed you. I want to know if I have feelings for you or not. If I don’t, I will give you to Wooyoung. If not, I will fight for you.” Leeteuk thought.
 
~The next day~
Leeteuk and Taeyeon decided to put on a show without telling their friends. They will just tell the members that Leeteuk has confessed his feelings to her and Taeyeon accepted his feelings. In Taeyeon's classroom, the teacher had something to announce.
“Kids, we have a new student today, Jang Wooyoung, you may come in now.”
“Hello, my name is Jang Wooyoung. I hope I will learn a lot from you,” he bowed.
“Wooyoung-ah, there is an empty seat next to Taeyeon, why don’t you sit next to her.”
“Neh, Mr. Kim.” Wooyoung walked over to his seat. He smiled at Taeyeon as he sat down. When the class ended, Taeyeon quickly left the room and walked to her locker. Leeteuk spotted her and was about to walk over to her until he saw Wooyoung right behind her.
“Don’t follow me. I told you, I have a boyfriend,” she stated.
“Who says I was following you, I am looking for my locker, which is right here,” he pointed. The locker was just 3 lockers down from Taeyeon’s.
“Taeyeon-ah! There you are! I was looking for you!” Leeteuk pecked her on the cheek, which made both of their hearts raced.
“Oppa! What brings you here?”
“Silly! I walk you to class remember? Oh! Which reminds me, we are going on a date today,” he hugged her.
Wooyoung couldn’t stay there any longer. He was jealous. “Why did I let you go. We could be happy right now if I didn’t make that stupid mistake,” he walked away.
“Th-thanks oppa. He left.”
“Anytime.”
The day has ended and Taeyeon was getting her keys to her car. “Where do you think you are going?” a voice startled her. She turned around. 
“Oppa, what’s wrong? I am going home!” she giggled.
“Don’t you remember, we have a date today.”
“Oppa, it was just a show. I should be getting home now. Umma would be worried.”
“Don’t worry, I called her already. I told her about ‘us’ and told her that you wouldn’t be home anytime soon.”
“Oppa, our relationship is fake. To tell you the truth, I.. I.. I like you.. a lot.. Oppa. If we spend too much time together, my feelings for you will grow and when Wooyoung leaves, our relationship ends and I will remain unhappy.”
“Taeyeon-ah, our relationship may be fake, but when I started spending my time with you, my heart started pounding. I started to doubt my feelings for you. But after the kiss, it hit me. It made me realize that I like you.”
“Wh-what?”
“Taeyeon, let’s make this relationship real. Kim Taeyeon, will you be my girlfriend?” he held her hand.
“Yes, oppa,” she smiled. Finally, her dream has been fulfilled. The man she likes has asked her to be his girlfriend. With the excitement, Leeteuk carried her and spun her around.
 
- - - - - 
Sorry for the boring update. ):
i have to rush to end this story. 
this update is pretty long lol. 
so i plan to have every chapter focusing only on one pair.
taeteuk has been completed! 
next will be sunsun, haesica, hyohyuk, then seokyu.
i thought maybe if i focused on one couple only, i can have their moments all done.
then the story ends with exchanging their secret santa gifts. :D
comments are welcomed~ <3