Epilogue

Winter's Delight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's note: Rated G for failed fluff.

 

 

“Hyungggggg, how much further?”

Kim Minseok, mononymously known as Xiumin of EXO-M, member of the world-renowned supergroup EXO, sighs for what seems like the millionth time. 

“Just a few blocks down this way, Sehun-ah.  Your stomach can hold up for another minute or two.”

“Hyung, are you sure we’re going the right way?” Zitao edges closer to the eldest member.  “This alley looks very sketchy to me.”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol share a laugh.  “Korea’s alleyways are always sketchy-looking, Tao-yah.  You get used to it after living here for as long as we have.”

“Stop teasing us foreigners,” Luhan raises an eyebrow.  “Seriously, Baozi.  Of all the places to go on our day off, why’d you decide to come to Hongdae for ice cream?”

Minseok smiles, shrugging a little.

I dreamt of her last night.

“I don’t know, I just have a funny feeling that... something is going to happen today.”  He finishes softly, much to the amusement of the younger members.

“Oooh, hyung is meeting up with a girl!” They chorus.

“Hyung said he’s been having those feelings since this morning!”

“Shut up, Chanyeol!  Your loud- voice might make the fans recognize us!”

“Well so will your squeaky-pitch voice if you continue whimpering like an abused puppy in your sleep!”  Chanyeol retorts to a squawking Baekhyun.

Amongst the bickering behind them, Luhan sidles up to Minseok and nonchalantly drapes an arm around his shoulder.  “So?  Who’s the girl?”

Every night, I felt her presence beside me.

“There is no girl,” Minseok grins, looking past Luhan’s expression that clearly screams stop-joking-with-me-and-tell-the-truth and beckons to Sehun. 

The youngest jogs over with a tilt of his head.  “What’s up?”

“Go steal your Luhannie-hyung away from me and pose for the fangirls that will upload your pictures on Naver faster than you can say Hunhan.” 

Minseok laughs, and hopes that his feelings prove correct as the end of the alleyway grows near.

Will she ever appear in front of me like she does in my dreams?

 

~~

 

“Hm... not bad.”

Luhan’s eyes gloss over the menu and he narrows his choices at the back section of the third page.

“Not bad at all.”

“Yes hyung, this place is great.”  Sehun rolls his eyes and gives his order to the blushing waitress.  “One large chocolate bubble tea, please.”

“Sehun-ah, you just had it yesterday.”

“CHOCOLATE BUBBLE TEA PLEASE. AND MAKE THAT TWO EXTRA LARGE.”

“Never mess with our maknae and his boba obsessions,” Baekhyun snickers.  “I’ll take strawberry patbingsu.”

Strawberry.

“So manly, Baek.”

“Shut up.  What are you going to get?”

“An orange sherbet.”

“So kiddy, Yeol.”

“I’ll have a slice of blueberry cheesecake.”

“Tiramisu for me!”

“Maknae, you’re still underage for alcohol.”

“But Luhan-hyung and Minseok-hyung are paying!  Fine, a chocolate banana sundae with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter