Unexpected Meet Up

Just Look My Way ♥HIATUS♥

Seul Tae’s POV

I was the first to wake up because I was excited about what Sang Eun and I will do today. At least this make over should really help her boost up her confidence. I look over to Sang Eun who’s still sleeping dongsaeng your very pretty no matter what people say, you got the best personality, I don’t know why you’re putting yourself down and listening to all the negativity; your beautiful inside and out, and it’s a shame to those people that call you unattractive because of the way you look. Today I will make you the most beautiful outside to boost up your confidence and to feel better about yourself.

I got up and tidied up my bed and went to wake up Sang Eun. “Wake up dongsaeng today is the big day”, Sang Eun yawns “Ok I’m up”.
She looks at me all ready to go, “Wow unnie you woke up early”,
“Of course I’m very excited for today; today is all about you today dongsaeng. Now get up and get ready we got a big day ahead today.” While waiting for Sang Eun to get ready, I got a text from Jinun.
Jinun: Good morning beautiful, what you doing today?

Me: Hehehe, good morning Jinun I’m spending the whole day with my sister today.

Jinon: Oh wow you’re a great sister, where are you guys going today?

Me: I’m going to the mall

Jinon: Which mall? I was hoping to meet with you later.

Me: I’ll text you when we get there just not sure the name of it hehehe.

Jinon: you’re cute, ok then I’ll see you then. ;)

Me: ok then see you later =)

Just as I finished texting Jinon, I knocked on our bathroom door. “Dongsaeng I’ll be downstairs having breakfast.” Then Sang Eun shouted, “Ok unnie.” Heading downstairs I already see my mom cooking breakfast. “Good morning mom” I said as I kissed her cheek. “Good morning Seul Tae where are you and Sang Eun heading off too?” “We are going to the mall in Seoul; I’m going to give Sang Eun a makeover.”

As mom and I were talking, Sang Eun comes down. “Good morning mom, good morning unnie what are you guys talking about?” Then my mom ran to Sang Eun. “Oh Sang Eun I can’t wait for your makeover, I’m very excited to see your transformation Sang Eun.”

I can tell Sang Eun was a bit shocked when our mom hugged her because she nearly tackled her which was hilarious. “I’m so glad that you’re getting this makeover with your sister more bonding time for your girls.” I can tell my mom was concerned about Sang Eun’s self-esteem and she is right about that.

Since the incident yesterday she has been putting herself down which I hate seeing my sister do to herself and I understand where my mom is coming from.

My mom continues, “Sang Eun you’re the most beautiful daughter I have and don’t let anybody tell you otherwise or else your sister and I will come at them like a bad rash.” Sang Eun and I got a kick out of mom’s bad rash comment.

As me and Sang Eun finished up breakfast, we both prepared ourselves to go. “Bye mom, will see you later will call you.” “Bye girls have fun.” “How about we take the subway today, and let’s give our car a rest today?” Sang Eun told me, “Great idea unnie and I think were both too lazy to drive today right?”

 We both laughed as we walked to the bus stop heading to the subway station. Arriving at the subway station, we got in a car and went on our way to Seoul. Sang Eun and I had such a great time together.

I really miss this being with Sang Eun and having this bonding time. We laughed about all the crazy adventures that I had when I was back at Los Angeles.

We soon arrived in Seoul and quickly made our way to the mall. I was excited for the makeover. As we got closer and closer to the mall, I noticed Sang Eun seemed a little nervous. I swung my arm around her and said,

“Dongsaeng don't be nervous.” “I can't help it.” she replied. “I promise we won't get anything you don't absolutely like.”

“You sure?” “Yes, I am sure.” She nodded her head, “Ok Unnie. Let's do this.” We both laughed and made our way into the mall.

First we headed to of course the store all Korean girls in America go to and I’m really surprised they have one here in Korea the name……. Forever 21; as we headed inside my eyes literally lit up and of course I already know what type of clothes will look perfect on her.

First I picked five pairs of clothes for Sang Eun to try on along with 2 pairs of heels, flats and 3 converse shoes; I know how much Sang Eun loves converse that’s why she has more of those type of shoes; I did want to get her more flats and one more set of heels, but I know she wouldn’t be comfortable with the idea so I left it the way it is.

While Sang Eun was trying on the outfits along with the shoes I also went shopping on my own to add more clothes to my wardrobe. 

As I was admiring myself to see if the outfit looks great on me I turn around and see a familiar figure over at the men’s section I think for a few minutes then I let it go and get another outfit.

Then after a couple minutes of browsing I see another pretty yet attractive looking outfit then I yet again admire myself in the mirror and say to myself out loud “hmmm I like this one, this will look hot on me.”  I didn't notice that someone walked up behind me "it would look hot on you" a voice said.

A voice you knew well, Seungho, Yang Seungho, Leader of MBLAQ and your childhood friend I jumped; startled because I didn't know anyone was listening. I turned around and told him, "Don't do that! You shouldn't sneak up behind people."

He laughed. It sounded like music to my ears. I shook my head mentally. I shouldn't be thinking that. Ugh it seems I can't get rid of the grudge, but I said I'd try and try I will. "Sorry." He said. "Just don't do it again" I said.

He put his head down and I could tell he was biting his lip. He looked like a little kid. "Guess you still hate me, huh?" He said, looking at me.

"Truthfully, I don't think I can let it go, but it doesn't mean I hate you. I don't think I could truly hate you. I'm going to try and forget the grudge, but no promises that it will go away." I explained.

I wasn't expecting to tell him all that, but I did. It felt nice to let it out. He smiled. Gosh that smile. "Glad you are going to try and that you don't hate me." He said.
Sang Eun then came out of the dressing room and said, "Seul Tae how does this look? Are you even sure about this?" I watched as she looked up and saw Seungho. She stopped in her tracks and looked at me.

"It looks great Sang Eun!" I replied. She looked down and said, "You sure?"
"I agree with Seul Tae it looks great." Seungho said making Seul Tae and Sang Eun look at him.

"What? Am I not supposed to say anything?" Sang Eun answered,
"You can answer, I just wasn't expecting you too."

"Yeah either was I." I piped in. I saw Seungho look at Sang Eung and then did the thinking look. Is he going to do what I think he is going to do?

Sang Eun and I then watched as he grabbed some clothes. We watched as he walked up to her and handed her the clothes. "Go try these on."

He told her. She raised an eyebrow at him, while I looked at him weirdly.
"Don't look at me like that. I'm only trying to help you catch the eye of someone. Now go try on the clothes."

Sang Eun looked at me and I shrugged, "Go try them on. It won't kill you."
She then went back into the dressing room.

I turned my gaze towards Seungho. "Trying to help catch the eye of someone?"

"Yeah isn't that what she's doing? Don't think I didn't noticed the why she acted towards Byunghee. She likes Byunghee doesn't she?"

As I walked away to do more browsing Seungho followed me and didn’t answer him for a good 20 minutes.

“Answer me Seul Tae or do I have to use my charm like I use on all my fans, just like you to get you to answer.”

OMG!!! That charm of his that he uses on his fans I can’t let him use that on me, though I wouldn't mind if he did. Oh what am I saying? Wait how did he know I liked him??? Oh well I just won't go with his advances.
"Go ahead I dare you. See if it does work on me?" I told him looking straight into his eyes challenging him.

Then he does the face when asked by variety show hosts to do an aegyo, sort of like the rawr face; OMG!!! That was soooo hot and damn he looked y *screams* I just stifled a giggle.

I see a smirk on Seungho’s face, his probably thinking that he’s won……well he has but I’m not giving in that easy.

“I was just giggling because that was funny and sorry to say this but that was not your best work pretty boy.” And I patted his shoulder and went back to more browsing.

“But seriously Seul Tae does Sang Eun like G.O.?” Well I had no choice but to tell him he can probably help me get Sang Eun and G.O. together.

“Yes she does” I finally told Seungho

He grinned, "I knew it!" I rolled my eyes at him.
"We should get them together."Looking at him, I said,
"We should." He clapped his hands together, "Then let’s start a plan."

We both headed back to Sang Eun were she was now assisted by the sales woman that I have asked to help Sang Eun with the dress that Seungho picked out for her.

“Sang Eun, Seungho and I are just going to get some lunch, I’ll get you something too, just meet us at the food court.”

“Arasso unnie, and by the way thank you Seungho I love the dress you picked out for me” Sang Eun said.

“You’re welcome” Seungho replied back.

We made our way to the food court.

Once we got there, Seungho asked “Where do you want to eat?”

I shrugged and he started to drag me to WOW! Bento,

“Let’s eat here.”

“Oookkk” I replied.

After we ordered, which I hoped I got something Sang Eun would like, we sat down.

“Oh wow this looks really good, I’ve been craving for sushi and I don’t know why.” I said

Seungho just smiles and says “so what do you have in mind for operation get G.O. and Sang Eun together?”

As I put my thinking face on, I see Seungho laughing at me which cause me to stick my tongue out at him.

“Why don’t we set them up on a blind date?” I said

Seungho thought for a moment and then nodded. “I think I can convince him to go on a blind date.”

“OMG that’s great, I can get help from my mom to convince Sang Eun to go on this blind date.”

I practically lit up just thinking about how it will all turn out.

“We both will write out the clues leading to the perfect blind date ever.”

Of course while talking about what the clues that Sang Eun will be reading we both had such a great time together, I could get use to hanging out with Seungho.

SeungHo’s POV

My heart couldn’t help but skip a beat. I don’t know what it is about her. Her smile, her laugh, everything about her just makes me like her even more. It makes me look at her as more than my childhood friend, but the person that I would like to spend the rest of my life with; I just hope that she will feel the same way about me.

Seul Tae’s POV

Just then Sang Eun joined us at the table while we were laughing. I could see her giving me a raised eyebrow.  Then me and Seungho both looked at her with a surprised look and hid my notebook of ideas for the blind date.

“Hey Sang Eun, what’s up?” Seungho said.

I never noticed how funny he is “nice save Seungho” I told him while still laughing.

Then Sang Eun gave us a look “ooook, anyways unnie did you get lunch for me I’m really starving?”

“Yea I did, here” while giving Sang Eun her lunch.

While Sang Eun was eating she asked “what were you guys laughing about?” Then Seungho and I exchanged glances because we didn’t know what to answer her so I mouthed to Seungho to say something or else will both get caught for sure.

“Ummmm……we were just talking about one of G.O’s funny moments” He answered. I gave him thumbs up and mouthing him “good answer.”

Then Sang Eun suddenly chocked her food at the mention of G.O.
“Are you ok dongsaeng?” while handing her a bottle of water. Then me and Seungho yet again had another laughing fit.

Just as Sang Eun nodded that she was fine my cell phone rang.

“This is Seul Tae”

“Hey Beautiful, I just finished my schedule are you still at the mall?””

“Yea I am were having lunch right now.”

“Cool I’ll meet you there.”

“Awesome, were at the food court see you here.”

SeungHo’s POV

I see Seul Tae pick up the phone and went to a spot near the food court to take the call. She seemed like she’s giggling a little bit, I hope it’s not another guy. Then all of a sudden I see Sang Eun giving me a look like she knows something. “You like unnie don’t you oppa?”

“And what if I do?” I shot back. Oh crap did I say that out loud.

Sang Eun laughed at me “I can soooo tell you have a thing for unnie”

I couldn’t hide it anymore, I’m not sure what it is but girls always know when their friends are hiding something and are willing to do anything just to get it out of them. “Alright I do have a thing for your sister, but I’m not sure if she feels the same way about me.”

Sang Eun suddenly got up and said “AWWW….this is so romantic! I will do anything to get you guys together, when I saw you both having a good time you two looked really good together.”

I’m really excited oppa; I want you and unnie to be together. By the way you’re the coolest big brother I will ever have if you go out with my unnie.” Sang Eun said while she winked at me. ”I’ll help you oppa……..DEAL?” while she extended her hand at me.

“DEAL!!” shaking her hand along with a fist pump.
“FIGHTING!!” we both said.

“YAY!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!” Sang Eun said

I really feel happy that Sang Eun is willing to help me, after all I am also helping her get together with my best friend G.O. and she won’t regret it at all, he’s such a great guy and I can really see her with G.O. so she will owe me something later on and this will be it.

I see Seul Tae coming back.
“Hey guys, that was my friend he’s also a k-pop artist and just finished his schedule. He’s going to meet us here.”

*Sighs* It’s a guy friend. I REALLY hope that they will remain as friends.

Seul Tae’s POV

As I ended my phone conversation with Jinon I went back to Sang Eun and Seungho; they both seemed to be happy about something.

“Hey guys, that was my friend he’s also a k-pop artist and just finished his schedule. He’s going to meet us here.”

“That’s cool with me unnie.” Sang Eun replied

Seungho seemed quiet all of a sudden I’m not sure why.

Well I could see Seungho staying because he’s curious as to whom it is and it turns out it’s his friend from high school.

“Hi Jinon” I greeted

“Hey Seul Tae” while giving me a hug

“You must be Sang Eun.” Jinon said while looking at my sister.

“Nice to meet you” my sister replied.

Then Jinon looked shocked and smiled “Hyung how are you?”

He hugged Seungho; OMG they know each other.

“I’m good. So you know Seul Tae?” Seungho asked

“Yup I ran into her. How do you know her hyung?”

Jinon apologized and Seungho said “I’ve known her since we were kids.”

Jinon made an ‘oh’ face.

OMG I don’t know what it is but I suddenly felt the tension between them and it wasn’t only me but Sang Eun felt it as well because she stopped what she was doing. I meant Jinon looked happy to see him, but there’s just this tension between them and I don’t know why.

“So Jinon did you eat lunch already?” I asked

“Yea I did, our manager bought us lunch after our dance practice.”

“Oh ok did you have anything else planned today.”

“Actually no I made my schedule clear today so that I can spend time with you.” Jinon answered. I can feel Seungho staring down at him when he said that.

“Ummm…..I think me and Sang Eun still have a bit of shopping to do. Why don’t we meet up at the shoe store so that you guys can spend time together?”

 “That would be great, what do you say to that hyung?” Jinon said.

Seungho smiled and agreed to go with Jinon “I don’t see why not.”

No one’s POV

All four of them left the food court and went their separate ways.

While the girls went to the shoe store to get matching shoes for the dresses that Sang Eun bought; the guys were just walking around window shopping until Jinon stepped in at a jewelry store.

“Can I help you gentleman?” the sales associate asked

Jinon replied “I’m looking for a charm bracelet for a special girl I’m thinking of asking out.”

While at the same time Seungho was just browsing around the store. Then Seungho met up with Jinon.

“What do you think of this hyung?” Jinon asked Seungho.

“That looks beautiful, who is it for?” Seungho asked nonchalantly.

“You’ll see when the time comes hyung. I’ll even introduce you to her” Jinon answered.

I hope it’s not Seul Tae, Seungho thought. Or else it will be a battle for Seul Tae’s heart.

Then while Jinon was purchasing the bracelet Seungho also secretly bought a heart shaped necklace encrusted with diamonds. While waiting for the necklace to be wrapped Seungho thought I will do anything to win your heart Seul Tae even if it takes a lifetime, I’m willing to wait.

Then Seungho’s phone rang, “Yeobseyo”
“Where are you guys?” Seungho knew right away it was Seul Tae.
“Were just browsing around; are you girls done shopping for shoes.”
“Yes we are, were just waiting for you guys now.” Seul Tae replied
“Ok were on our way there, annyeong.”

 Just when Seungho finished the phone call Jinon comes out of the store.
“The girls finish shopping yet?”
“Yea they are and there waiting for us.”
“Kaja” Then both guys headed to the meeting point.

Seul Tae’s POV

“Whew, we did a lot of shopping today, not only for you dongsaeng, but also for myself because I will start work in a few days.” I said as we were heading out the shoe store and waiting for the guys.

“Unnie, what do you think of Seungho oppa?”Sang Eun suddenly asks me.

I don’t why I answered her this but I just……..did “he’s the type of guy I know will be able to protect me no matter how the season changes.”

Then I notice Sang Eun looking at me with a goofy grin.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Unnie!! Don’t you see? You and Seungho oppa were meant to be together.

“Yea right, I just see him as a best friend and nothing more.”

“One of these days unnie you will understand………you’ll see”

“WHATEVER you say Sang Eun” Then I see Sang Eun roll her eyes at me.

Finally we see the guys coming.

“Ready to go girls?” Seungho asked.

“We sure are” I answered.

“I gotta get home and get ready for my training tomorrow at work.”

Then Jinon realizes the time “Oh wow I didn’t know I was out this long I better get going we have a recording to do. Nice seeing you hyung, Seul Tae I’ll text you and FIGHTING at the training tomorrow.”
As I was giving Jinon a hug goodbye,  I can hear Seungho say, “Come on Seul Tae you and Sang Eun still got a long ride home.” I then pulled away from the hug.

“Let’s go unnie, I’m really tired now and wanna go home.” Sang Eun complained.

Both Seungho and I just laughed as we headed to his car so that he can drop off me and Sang Eun to the train station.

As we put all our stuff at his trunk we headed to the train station; the ride was a very enjoyable one. We just talked about how funny both Mir and G.O. and  that they are the most hilarious people ever, then of course my sister earned herself a blush upon hearing G.O.’s name, me and Seungho got a kick out of that.

Then upon arriving Seungho helped us unload our things to the cart to be taken into the train. As we were unloading Seungho and I talked while Sang Eun used the restroom before the ride home.

“I had a great day today” I said to him.

“So did I, since we didn’t finish our planning for the blind date I’ll text or call you.” Then Seungho took my cell phone and typed in his number and mine in his.

Then I just smiled at Seungho and said “Will do.”

Then as we heard the boarding call for our train we headed inside. Then as I was about to leave Seungho grabbed my wrist and hugged me. That threw me back at first, but then…….I liked the feeling of him hugging me. As I pulled away I smiled back at him.

“What does Jinon get hug, but not me?” Seungho said with a smile. “I’ve known you for 8 years and I didn’t even get a hug from you.”

“WOW is this jealousy I hear?” I teased back.

“Maaaybe” Seungho said with that famous smirk of his that every fan girl woos over

“Aigoo” I said while giving him another hug.

San Eun’s POV

As I headed out to the bathroom I see unnie and Seungho oppa teasing each other. I don’t get it why unnie doesn’t see that he’s the one guy she’s looking for. Maybe she’s just scared because of the guy she went out with back in LA really broke her heart after giving all her love to him, but he just threw it back in her face. She’s probably scared of getting hurt again. Oh I better get going now or will be late.
“Annyeong Seungho oppa see you later” I said as we entered in the terminal. I then turn my head and see my sister smiling at Seungho Oppa.

Seul Tae’s POV

On the ride home I see Sang Eun already sleeping and adjusted her position to be comfortable till we arrive to Anyang. After awhile I was deep in thought about today and the way Seungho made me feel. I mean I do see him as a wonderful guy, but what am I afraid of? I’m not even sure myself. My sister is right we do look great together, but I feel like something is holding me back. I guess right now is not the time to figure that out, it will come to me in time.

As we arrived at Anyang station, I woke up Sang Eun and gathered our things and headed to the bus station to go home. We were on our way home in the bus when I received a message.
Seungho to Seul Tae: Just wanting to make sure you girls got home safe. Text me back if you made it home. J
See Seul Tae he is such a sweet guy!
Seul Tae to Seungho: Were just about home we just got off the bus stop near our house. And thank you for today <3
We finally arrived home, “Omma, were here.” We didn’t hear an answer so we went upstairs and found our mom sleeping soundly in her room.
As me and Sang Eun got changed and ready for bed, I received another message.
Seungho to Seul Tae: Your welcome J and FIGHTING tomorrow on your training you’ll do fine.
Seul Tae to Seungho: Thank you! And good night <3 J

As I replied to Seungho’s last text message, I was got into bed thinking about my day tomorrow and how it will all turn out fine. I soon fell asleep with that in thought.