Run In

Just Look My Way ♥HIATUS♥

 

AN: Thanks for KaRain and BothFantasies for subscribing! Thank you misSong for commenting! :) Hope you all enjoy the chapter! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sang Eun P.O.V

The next day I woke up and went downstairs like I usually do. This time I found my mom sitting at the kitchen table. I grabbed a can of soda. Yeah I know not the healthiest thing, but hey I like it. 

 

As I sat at the table with her, she spoke up, "What are you planning on doing today?"

 

I shrugged, "I don't know."

 

"Why don't you show me around Seoul?" Seul Tae sat down and asked.

 

"That's a great idea. You'll need to know what's around the hospital and how to get there." Mom replied. We both nodded in agreement.

 

After breakfast, Seul Tae and I quickly got ready. We said bye to mom and went out the door.

 

"Car, bus, or subway?" I asked. Seul Tae gave me a confused look, so I continued. "To get to Seoul. Do you want to take a car, bus or subway?"

 

"Umm. Car?" She questioned.

 

"Car it is." I said.

 

We got in the car and drove to Seoul. On the way Seul Tae explained to me how she met some hot guy in her secret spot. Of course she would meet a hot guy. 

 

I love my sister I do, but I can't help but get jealous. Guys just aren't attracted to me. I don't know why. I keep wondering what is wrong with me. Am I not pretty enough? Who knows.

 

Anyways, we got to Seoul hospital and I parked the car. We got out and started our little adventure around Seoul. 

 

I showed Seul Tae some good places to eat. We were laughing and having a good time. Until I ran into someone.

 

Looking up, my eyes connected with a set of brown ones. A set of brown eyes I knew very well who they belonged to. They belonged to Byunghee aka G.O my bias of MBLAQ. Right next to him was Seul Tae's bias and childhood friend Seungho. Oh boy, this will be interesting, I thought.

 

"Seul Tae, Sang Eun?" Seungho said

 

I watched as my sister roll her eyes and said, "Yeah, it's us."

 

"Hey aren't you the girls from the airport?"Byunghee asked.

 

I nodded my head. Seungho looked at me and pointed out, "You don't talk much do you?"

 

"Is that a problem if she doesn't?" Seul Tae said.

 

"Hey isn't that MBLAQ!" One girl said. 

 

Another said, "Yeah and that Miss Lee!"

 

"Really? What is Miss Lee doing with MBLAQ?"

 

"More importantly whose next to her, she's hot."

 

I glanced over there and found out four of my students from Anyang High School Of Arts. Two girls and two boys. One thinks my sister is hot and by the look on Byunghee, Seungho, and Seul Tae's faces I'd say they heard.

 

"Hey Miss Lee!"

 

Before I could say hi, another interrupted and asked, "You know MBLAQ?"

 

I didn't know what to say. I mean I didn't know them. I technically just met them.

 

"Yeah she knows us." Byunghee said and swung his arm around my shoulder. I know my cheeks went red. I looked at him and he smiled at me. I smiled back thinking oh wow he smiled at me.

 

"Really Miss Lee?" My students seemed skeptical.

 

Looking back at the students, I said."Yes, really." What am I getting myself into? I thought. 

 

"Can we have your autographs?" 

 

"Yeah sure." Byunghee said. 

 

Seul Tae and I watched as Byunghee and Seungho gave them autographs. 

 

"You aren't dating Miss Lee are you G.O oppa." I heard the student ask in a snotty tone. 

 

"No we aren't dating." He said. 

 

"Oh that's good. I wouldn't date Miss Lee."

 

"Yeah no offense, but you can get someone who is so much better looking."

 

Ouch. That hurt. I need to get out of here. "Well if you excuse us, my sister and I have places to see." I said and dragged my sister in a opposite direction. "Bye."

 

As we got far away from Byunghee, Seungho, and my students. Seul Tae stopped me and asked, "Are you ok?"

 

"Yeah. I'll be ok." I said and smiled. A fake one. 

 

Of course she saw through the smile and said, "Sang Eun you know you are pretty. Don't listen to those kids."

 

"I'm fine Seul Tae. Let's just continue the tour." 

 

We continued the tour and went home. I convinced Seul Tae to not tell mom of the whole running into incident. I didn't want to worry mom. She agreed, so once we went got home we didn't mentioned it. 

 

When we got to the room, Seul Tae got an idea. "Hey Sang Eun. Why not give you a make over? Would that make you feel better about yourself?"

 

"I don't know Seul Tae."

 

"Come on Sang Eun! You can catch the eye of Byunghee aka G.O aka the man you like."

 

"Would that even help to get his attention? I highly doubt I would get his attention."

 

"Let's do the make over!"

 

I finally gave in. "Yes. Tomorrow we will do that." 

 

I went to bed nervous, but hopeful. I hope that the make over thing isn't a terrible idea. I looked at my phone at the picture of G.O. Hopefully I can get your attention and be beautiful to you.