Dinner

Just Look My Way ♥HIATUS♥

 

AN: We would like to thank the four subscribers for subscribing. So Thanks misSong, nuraanne, seunghooppa, and SimplyJenchi. Also thank you misSong and SimplyJenchi for commenting. ^^

Also wanted to let you know every other chapter is one of the twins view points. Chapter 1 was Seul Tae's and this one is Sang Eun's. The next one is Seul Tae's. Seul Tae's P.O.V is written by Sheila and I, Amber, will be writing Sang Eun's P.O.V. It may be a while before the next chapter will be put up because Sheila has to focus on her last week of school. She will write and get it up once school is done for Christmas break.  So please be patient.

We hope you enjoy the chapter!

Love,

Amber & Sheila

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Lee Sang Eun P.O.V

 

I woke up at the same time I do everyday. 6:30 AM. I'm not an early bird. I've accustomed myself to wake up early and help my mom. Also, it's the time I get up to get ready to go to school.

 

I teach at Anyang High School of Arts. Yes the same school that Yong Junhyung from Beast, Park Gyuri from Kara, Park Soyeon from T-ara, Yang Seungho from MBLAQ and so much more have went to. 

 

Oh did I forget to introduce myself? Sorry about that. I'm Lee Sang Eun, Seul Tae's twin sister. I am three minutes younger than her. I love music. I listen to a lot of different genres and languages. I teach a music class at Anyang High School of Arts. 

 

Anyways. I am on christmas break for school. A short break, but a break none the less. I'm just waking up early to help mom out around the house. It's been a routine. 

 

I took a quick shower and got ready for the day. I made sure to keep quiet, I don't want to wake up anyone. Going into the kitchen, I began to think of what to make for breakfast. 

 

A few moments later, my mom came down. "You know you don't have to get up early all the time." She told me.

 

"I can't help it. I want.." I started to say, but mom interrupted me. "You want to help. I know. You don't have to though."

 

"Don't have to, but I want to." I replied.

 

"Whoever you marry, the man will be lucky to have you. You are so caring. Also you can cook. Every man loves food." She sent a wink my way. 

 

"Haha true Umma." Seul Tae swung her arm around me and continued, "She will make a great wife." 

 

I shrugged her off. Smiling I said, "Yah! Why are we talking about me getting married? Who would marry me?" I then pointed to Seul Tae, "What about Seul Tae?"

 

"Oh Sang Eun. Any man would be happy to marry you. Same with Seul Tae. Who knows maybe one of you will get married soon." Mom answered, smirking. She sent another wink to the both of us. 

 

"What if you end up with your childhood friend Unni?" I asked before she could continue with the teasing.

 

A disgusting look formed on my sister's face. I started laughing and she gave me a glare. "No I will not marry him. Not even if he was the last man on earth."

 

I stuck my tongue out at her. She returned it. Mom just glanced between the two of us and shook her heads. 

 

It seemed the whole day went on with not only teasing, but catching up on things. A girls day. I for one, loved those days with mom. I'm sure Seul Tae did too.

 

Before we knew it, we all got cleaned up for dinner. After I got cleaned up, I started cooking. 

 

The doorbell rang as we were cooking. Mom went to go get the door, sending us a wink. 

 

Seul Tae and I heard mom speak to her friend. We also heard a familiar male voice speak. Looking at each other we both whispered, "No way."

 

Mom, her friend, and her friend's family walked. We bowed and said our hellos. Then with our eyes, my sister and I saw Yang Seungho from MBLAQ. He was standing in our kitchen. Wow my sister must be totally fangirling right now, I thought. 

 

He seemed to remember us and said, "Oh it's you two from the airport yesterday."

 

Our moms looked surprised. "You've met?" Mom questioned.

 

Seul Tae spoke up, "We bumped into each other yesterday at the airport."

 

"Really? Oh how exciting!" Mom exclaimed and continued, "Seul Tae he is the boy you used to play with."

 

I watched my sisters reaction, she went from shocked to glaring at Seungho. So much for him being her bias, I thought.

 

"Really? That's you?" Seungho asked, clearly shocked. "Wait why are you glaring at me?"

 

"Yes why are you glaring at him? Isn't he your bias in MBLAQ?" Mom asked.

 

"Why do you think? No he isn't. It's G.O. Sang Eun's bias is Seungho." Seul Tae said.

 

I glanced at my sister and said nothing. Just let her do this, I thought. I can get why she is doing this, but honestly I think she needs to let it go. Though she does have a scar from the accident.

 

I saw him think for a second before replying, "From when I accidentally pushed you and you got a concussion?"

 

"Yes." Seul Tae simply said.

 

Oh boy this will not end well. I can feel it. Tonight will be tense.

 

"Why are you holding a grudge? It was years ago." He said.

 

Before my sister could rant, I stepped in, "So we going to eat dinner or let the food go to waste?" 

 

Mom gave me a thankful look. I was worried for her. I know she didn't want this night to end up with fights. Aish my sister and this grudge. Who would of thought though it would have been Seungho from MBLAQ who gave her a scar? I know I didn't.

 

The night continued. Everyone was stepping over the whole Seul Tae and Seungho's childhood accident. Seul Tae got to talk about her schooling in the states. 

 

When we got to saying I taught at Anyang High School of Arts, Seungho's eyes went to me. "You teach there?" He asked. You nodded and looked at Mom to help me change the subject. 

 

I didn't want to talk about me teaching there. I don't want to talk about my job. Mom knew that. Seul Tae knew that.

 

Before Seungho could say anything else, Seul Tae butted in, "Why does it matter if she teaches there? It's no big deal."

 

"Seul Tae. No need to be rude. I'm sorry. I don't know whats gotten into her." Mom said. She gave Seul Tae a disapproving look.

 

Mom's friend sensed it was time to leave, so they all left. She said she would call and talk to Mom later. 

 

After they left, Mom looked at both of us. "What was that Seul Tae?"

 

"I have a scar because of him! Do you know how many guys wouldn't date me because of it? Do you know how many times I was told I am ugly? It's all his fault!" Seul Tae yelled.

 

I've had this conversation with Seul Tae, thousands of times. I know she was hurt because it seemed like her future with any guy was very slim to nothing. 

 

Seul Tae hurting, hurt me. I just didn't know what to say any more. I have told her time and time again that she will find someone. I told her not to listen to anyone who said that. She wouldn't listen. 

 

I sighed and drowned out their talking. I started cleaning the kitchen. They talked the whole time as I cleaned. Once I finished cleaning, I went and got ready for bed. Well not sleeping. I laid there and just listened to music. 

 

I needed to relax and this is how I was going to.