Secret Spot

Just Look My Way ♥HIATUS♥

AN: Hello my fellow subcribers and readers I"M BACK!!! Finally on my winter break for 2 weeks, but still have work -.-  Anywayz thank you for waiting so patiently for my chapter; hope I didn't make you wait long hehehe!! I do really hope that your enjoying it so far and will continue to support our fanfic. Thanks so much for all your support. 

Love

Sheila and Amber 

When a sentence is in italics it means that its thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seul Tae’s POV:

I hear Sang Eun go up to our room after she was done doing her part of the cleaning.  I felt that she didn’t want to be in the same room when me and my mom start arguing, which we both knew would happen. Just about done cleaning and my mom says,

“What was that all about Lee Seul Tae? Being rude to our guest my best friend as a matter of fact.” I knew when my mom says my full name like that…..she’s upset. Of course I have to tell her something in order for it not to go out of hand

. “Mom, I’m sorry ok.  It was a traumatic experience for me. I nearly died when he pushed me and I hit my head on that rock. Of course I would be upset mom.” “But Seul Tae that’s been since childhood you possibly can’t still be holding a grudge.”

My mom says. “I NEARLY DIED MOM.” I screamed, but I didn’t mean too yell at her. At the moment, I was in shock. Then my mom came and gave me a hug. She said, “Mianhae Seul Tae I didn’t know how much it traumatized you, but I hope that you will learn to forgive SeungHo because you never know………you two might end up being together.”

“Awww come on omma don’t say that aigoo.” She kisses the top of my head, “But I’m serious Seul Tae…..think about it.” I stand up and tell her, “I’m going to the park omma, I’ll be back.” She responded with, “Ok then, bundle up because it’s cold out.” I answered back,  “Yes omma.”

This specific park, I go to every time I need to think about something or to calm my nerves. I went to my usual spot. I started talking to myself thinking that no one was around because if someone was there they would most likely think that I’m a crazy person.

I made a snowball and decided to throw it at a nearest tree. Turns out it wasn't a tree. I heard someone say, “Ugh!!” Oops. I then knew someone else was with me at my secret spot. “Why did you throw that snowball at me?” The voice said. “Why are you here?” I rebutted.  The person came out of the shadows and oh my was he good looking. He approached me, looked at me and said; “You seem upset”

He then went and sat next to me. “Wanna talk about it?” I glanced at this guy who I don't know, but for some reason when I look at him it seems like I could tell him my problems. I was still unsure, so I asked. “Why should I tell you?”

He just stared at me and answered, “You don't.” I bit my lip. Should I tell him? A total stranger? I took a breath and started telling him about the incident that happened to me at childhood and that my mom is best friends with my childhood friend's mom.

They ended up coming over for dinner and I was rude to them. I explained that I felt bad and had a small argument with my mom. I ended the story with, “So I came here to think about what she told me.”

He smiled at me and said, “Well that did happen when you guys were kids, why don’t you just forgive him? I mean you guys were just kids and I’m sure he didn’t mean to push you off the swing, which made you hit your head.” 

He looks at me and giggles a bit, which I found really cute by the way. “Hmmm….” I was in thinking mode now. “Yeah you’re right maybe I should forgive him, I mean we were just kids after all hehe”.

Yea like I’ll forgive the guy that nearly killed me, but this guy is cute so I’ll give him a shot. “See there you go, now don’t you feel better?” He replied with a smile. “Yeah I do feel better” I replied so casually.

“Oh I haven't introduced myself. My name is Jinun. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier.” As he extended his hand to me. “I’m Seul Tae. Nice to meet you Jinun.” while I reached for his hand. He then took my cell phone and started typing something in It.

He gave it back to me and said. “So now you have my number in case you want to talk about anything else and I have yours now because I find you interesting.” I swear I felt my face turn red, thank God he didn’t see it.

“Well I better get going it’s getting late, nice meeting you Seul Tae.” While saying that, he send a wink at me and left. OMG!!! That is what screamed at me in my head as I headed home.

All I could think about was him. As I approached the house, I noticed my mom left some lights on. I knew they were already sleeping, so once I got inside I turned off all the lights.

Then I headed upstairs  to the bedroom that Sang Eun and I share. As I went inside the room, I could see Sang Eun was already sleeping.  Only she had headphones on. Then I went to her bedside and tucked her in.

“I’m really sorry dongsaeng that I used you as a scapegoat, but I do hope you can forgive unnie.” I then got dressed and headed to my bed. Laying there in my bed all I can think about was Jinun.