Suddenly Love Hit

I Can Hear You

 

Sun shined threw my room as the sun rised. The sweet smell of Leeteuk and coffee filled the room. The blackets were warm and were ravled around me tightly as I hugged the pillow.

 

“Jiran~” I heard a soft wisper, “Jiran!” I head again but didn’t bother opening my eyes, “Jiran there’s food”. I sat up quickly.

 

“Food?” I asked looking around.

 

“I knew that would get you up” Heechul chuckled. I wanted to throw the pillow at him but I disited not to. “Nari is here too, she bought some clothes that are to small for her so hopefuly those will be ok for today” he said walking towards the door throwing a small bag at me.

 

“who’s Nari?” I asked.

 

“Oh! She’s Shindong’s bride to be!” he said before walking away. She must be pretty then. I quickly got changed and walked into the kitchen with people running in and out dressed nice and dumpy. Ryeowook handed me some food and I walked into the livingroom where everyone was eating at watching tv. I notest a girl laying on Shindong’s lap. They were smileing at each other. When I sat down she waved to me.

 

“hello” she said happily.

 

“hi” I said a little nervous.

 

“my name is Nari, you must be Jiran” she said. I nodded. Not wanting to be around people who still had there love I bought my food back to the kitchen and walked to Sungmin’s room. We meet in the hall way by chance. He held his hand out to mine and I took it.

 

“good morning Jiran” he thought.

 

“Good morning Sungmin, but what on earth are you wearing?” I asked in my head.

 

“Is this not good?” he asked.

 

“So this is why you’re called a fashion terrorist” I told him.

 

“Really?” he thought, I could tell he was kind of sad. I suddenly saw Donghae looking at us.

 

“Let’s go to your room, I’ll pick something for you” I thought. He nodded and lead me to his room. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Donghae thinking a little to hard.

It appered that Sungmin’s room was 2 doors down from mine. His room was darker with only a small window but it was cousy and warm. There were pink things everywhere. I opened up his closet and picked out a white botton up top and black vest and blue jeans so it was a little calmer. He walked to me and held my hands as I sat on his bed.

 

“is this the kind of style you like?” he asked in his head.

 

“only on you yes” I said making myself blush.

 

“this is such a weird way of communicating” he said in his head.

 

“but it’s amasing” I told him. We smiled at each other. Right then the door flung open and we quickly dropped our hands and he turned to the table behind him. Donghae stood there for a moment then walked in.

 

“is there something going on in here?” he asked looking at Sungmin, “is there something going on between you guys?” he asked looking at me. I could see Sungmin’s mouth a little agape from the side.

 

“Were just friends” we said at the same time.

 

“that’s kind of strange” Eunhyuk said coming into the room “last time I checked you never let anyone into your room Hyung” he said. I could tell Sungmin was felling a little nervous.

 

“come on guys, he’s my only friend here so far, and I’m feeling down can’t you just leave us alone for a moment?” I asked. At least I could use that.

 

“Jinri were heading out in 5” I heard Siwon call. Donghae and Eunhyuk left and walked away.

 

“tonight let’s go out somewhere together.” Sungmin whispered to me.

 

“like a date?” I asked.

 

“if you want it to be then I can make it be” he smiled. I blushed and nodded. I ran out of the room and got ready to go.

 

“Sungmin and Jiran sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes love then come-“ Donghae and Eunhyuk teased but Sungmin hit them with a light book.

 

“There’s so such thing” we both lied at the same time. Heechul glanced at me weirdly before Siwon dragged me out.

 

 

 

There must have been bag upon bags by now.

“Siwon, I think I have enough clothes now” I said looking at my watch. It’s 1:30.

 

“you still need shoes” he said pointing to a shop “pick out anything you like. Really, dry heechul’s card dry alright?” he said making us both laugh.

I came out with 4 colours of convers, 6 pairs of flats, 2 pairs of gym shoes, and 10 pairs of heals. I was shopped out. I littaraly had my closet planned out so then I didn’t have to where the same outfit for the rest of my time in the Super Junior dorm. Make up to last 10 years, and acessorys and other stuff for my room, the list goes on. Siwon is a good shopping partner if your rich. I really didn’t need all this stuff but somehow he got me to want it all. To much peer pressure.

 

We finnaly got home, in time for Siwon and Donghae had to leave. Donghae had a great moment to tease me before he left witch he took. I put all my clothes away and got the room looking a little more like me. I went to go put stuff into the desk when I saw some notes inside. They were Leeteuks, little notes to himself.

 

Put left shoe on left foot all the time.

 

Call Kang Sora when you get home.

 

Hug Heechul.

 

Work hard and ever give up.

 

When things are looking the worst your friends will always be there for you.

 

Wow. Was all I could think. I kept them right where I found them and contuined right on.

 

 

 

People were in the livingroom watching TV some were on there lap tops. Siwon and Donghae were in Tailand and Shindong was on a radio show. I cuddled up to a blanket on the couch when I felt someone sit beside me. I saw Sungmin and I couldn’t help but smile. He smiled back at me and found my hand under the blacket.

 

“I made plains for tonight if your still up to it” he thought.

 

“I’m still up for it” I thought. He suddenly intwined our fingers together and I blushed a little. “how are we going to sneek past all your memebers?” I asked in my head.

 

“when everyone is asleep I’ll come and get you” he said.

 

“how clever” I said in my thoughts, pocking his thigh a little. He chuckled a little out loud witch drew attention to him a little.

 

“What are you guys up too?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“Nothing” we both lied at the same time.

 

“Nothing my ” Kangin mumbles.

 

“there holding hands” Kyuhyun said calmly from behind us, hugging his laptop tightly.

 

“What?” Ryeowook jumps in. before we could move our hands apart it was reviled.

 

“Is there no privacy here?” I thought to myself.

 

“Definitely not” Sungmin thought to me.

 

“were just holding hands is all” I explained, “you all hold hands to but I’m not calling you couples.” I got up and walked away a little embarrassed.

 

 

It was late. I had a dress on that was a white on top with lace and light blue on the bottom. Purl earings and a bag ready to go. My hair had a half side pony tail in.  I heard someone sneek in and smiled when It was Sungmin.

 

“Ready?” he whispered. I nodded grabbing my white heals. We were finnaly out and free to do what we wanted. It was 2:00am but the stores were still opened but very few people out. He took my hand and started walking to a small shop where they sold food.

 

“this is kind of amasing, I’ve never been in this part of Seoul” I told him.

 

“I like coming out at this time no one knows me” he said.

 

“The better I have you to myself then” I giggled as we finished up some food. We walked into some silly stores and all kind of places. He tried on a pair of glasses that just looked plain silly and we found Super junior stickers we were going to stick everywhere. We even got couple phone charms and watched street paformers. It had got to be the best date I had ever been on. It about about 4:30 when we headed home after a long night of fun.  “I really wish this night didn’t have to end” I thought to him.

 

“we can always do this again” he told me “because I have to say this was the best”. We walked threw the park.

 

“To tell you the truth Sungmin, I’m glad I got to meet you. I’m glad that you were the one to find out about my ablitys” I told him.

 

“I’m happy I meet you too. Infact I love that I meet you” he said. I blushed a little, “I think I kind of like you Jiran. I know we just meet and everything but it feels like I’ve knowen you forever” he said. So is this a love confession?

“it is” he whispered in my ear. That’s when I knew, I needed someone. I’ve been blocking everyone off since I got out of the hosbital until the very moment I meet him.

 

“I love you” I said in a small voice.

 

“what?” he said smileing.

 

“i- um, think I’m kind of in love with you” I stammered turning beat. His smile was the biggest I’ve ever seen. He picked me up and spun me around and kissed my cheek.

 

“I love you too!” he told me happly.

 

 

We were super quite when we snook into the dorm. The memebers would be waking up any moment now. We walked in but as soon as we reached the kitchen we saw someone. Standing there, watching us, waiting for us.

 

“You two just are coming in now?” Heechul asked quietly. We bowed and mumbled with our words. We were like two teens that had just been cough by their mom by doing something illegal. “How was your date?” he asked.

 

“how did you know we were on a date?” Sungmin asked, trying to prove him wrong.

 

“Jiran is dress up, and you look nicer then normal” he said pointing out. He was right, Sungmin did look very nice. Not that he doesn’t normaly but you know what I mean.

 

“Fine we were dating.” I said giving in.

 

“remember what I told you about scandals?” Heechul scolded.

 

“yes” I whispered “I will keep your promis if you keep our secret” I said. He nodded in agreement.

 

“off to bed with you too love birds.” Heechul said. Me and Sungmin parted ways and said our goodnights before sleeping.

 

Love came fast without warning… but I’m worried. What will happen if everyone finds out?