Mistletoe

I Can Hear You

 

It’s Christmas time at the Suju dorm. It’s cold outside and the boys are busy. Super Junior-M’s comeback was a blast beond compare. Zhou Mi and Henry are really cool people. Henry, Kangin, and Ryeowook were helping me put up the tree and decorations around the dorm.

 

“Do you know what this is Jiran?” Henry asked holding up a green plant with white berries on it. I heard Kangin and Ryeowook giggling from behind me well Yesung came into the room.

 

“It’s mistletoe” Henry said smileing, “you kiss the person who’s under neath it with you” he said holding it up. Instantly Yesung was at my side and took the mistletoe out of Henry’s hands and held it over me and held it up.

 

“You should kiss me now” he with a wink.

 

“Not even” I said pushing his cheek out of my way. Henry burst into laughter as he took it back and put it over one of the doors. Leeteuk showed up with Sungmin and Donghae and I instantly creeped behind Ryeowook.

 

“it’s looking nice” Leeteuk said plopping down on the couch. Ryeowook swong his arm around me,

 

“Jiran designed it!” Ryeowook complement me. Leeteuk smiled at me and I suddenly felt nervous again clinging onto Ryeowook’s shirt tighter.

 

“Were heading out for dinner soon, does anyone want to join?” Leeteuk asked the group. Kangin desired to go with them, so it was only me, Ryeowook and Henry left at the dorm.

Ryeowook cooked us up some food and we sat down to eat. Ryeowook could always make good food. I’m going to miss it when I leave is a few weeks.

 

“something smells good” a voice said coming out from a bedroom. Kyuhyun came out of his room.

 

“Ah sorry Kyu, I only made enough food for us 3” Ryeowook apologised.

 

“it’s fine” Kyuhyun smile at me, “you should come play some games later”.

 

“will do!” I nodded stuffing some food into my mouth. And I did right after I was finished eating, for about 2 hours.

 

 

*CRASH* we heard a loud sound come from the livingroom. We quickly put down our controllers and rushed to see what the problem was.

 

“What’s going on out here?” I asked panicked.  Henry was cleaning up a few broken ornaments.

 

“Sorry I got a little exsited and broke a few decorations.” Henry apology “I’ll fix it, you can go back to what you were doing.” He said. We nodded and headed back before I heard him snicker.

 

“What?” I asked. He pointed above us and ran away. The mistletoe was above us. “Should we?” I asked.

 

“Do you want to?” he questioned pulling my waist a little closer to him.  

 

“Do YOU want to?” I asked. Because frankly, this isn’t anything to much out of the new, but the thing was someone was home. He smirked and leaned down to kiss me. I kissed him back as he wrapped his arm around me. the kiss turned into something more, as I touched my hand around the back side of his cheek as my other lingered on his chest. He tilted his head to the side telling me, he liked it, changing it to a French kiss. It would be embarrassing  if Henry didn’t run away. Suddenly the sound of a bag being dropped pulled me back into reality and broke the kiss. Sungmin stood there with the most shocked expression ever. Kyuhyun pulled away from me quickly and touched the back of his head embarrassed and shy that we were caught in that situation.

 

“Sungmin…” was all I could say.

 

“I really don’t want to know” he said walking strait to his room. I could tell he was hurt.

 

“it’s not like that man”! Kyuhyun said.

 

“well it sure look like it” Sungmin said closing his door. Well that was acward.

 

 

 

“I don’t understand!” Sungmin pouted, clearly frustrated.

 

“There’s nothing there Sungmin” I said trying to make him understand.

 

“Clearly there is!” he said, “why were you looking so confortable?!” he mumbled.

 

“I don’t know what you want to hear Sungmin” I argued.

 

“Truthfully, you love him don’t you?” he asked.  He really doesn’t need to know my alone time with Kyuhyun the pass week does he?

 

“Truthfully I love you Sungmin” I said taking his hand. I knew from his thoughts he thought I was lieing.

 

“How can I believe you after that Jiran?” he sighed knowing I read his thoughts. That just broke my heart right there. I felt like crying but I was angry at the same time too. “why don’t you go to your boyfriend? I want to be by myself” he sighed. I felt the tears coming up and the anger took control of me.

 

“FINE! WHY DON’T I JUST SLEEP IN HIS ROOM TOO? WILL THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY?!” I yelled standing up. He didn’t respond, witch made me more angry. I stormed out of his room and went right to Kyuhyun’s room. Kyuhyun was playing on his computer, but I didn’t care, I just want to get back at Sungmin. I walked right to him and kissed him as hard as I could. When he broke this kiss from lack of air he smiled,

 

“Wow” he said, fully forgetting his game.

 

 

“He has no right to get mad at you” Kyuhyun said cuddling me on his bed, “it was just a mistletoe kiss” he said.

 

“I even told him I loved him.” I explained everything to Kyuhyun.

 

“it’s alright” he said “if I can help at all let me know”. Then a brilliant idea came across our minds at the same time.

 

“Do you want to be my boyfriend?” I asked.

 

“Like fake?” he said realising our plain was the same.

 

“yes!” I said sitting up.

 

“that’s brilant!” he said, conferming he’ll be my fake boyfriend.

 

 

“Good morning!” I said cheerfuly when I walked into the kitchen the next morning. Only Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Siwon were up and eating.

 

“What was going on last night that there was so much yelling?” Leeteuk asked walking in.

 

“Me and Sungmin has an argument is all” I said brushing it off like it was nothing. It was actually eating me alive. 

 

“Eat will Jiran” Ryeowook said setting down a plate of food.

 

“Do you want to talk about it?” Heechul asked concerned.

 

“its fine” I lied stuffing some rice into my mouth.

 

“Good morning” Kyuhyun almost sang coming into the kitchen. And so began my fake relationship. He sat down next to me and kissed my cheek lightly.

 

“Good morning babe” I said back happily. He put his arm around me and kissed me on the lips. “Mm~ minty” I cooed to kyuhyun. He smiled and took a sip of his coffee.

 

“Um, what’s happening?” Siwon asked with a weirder out smile.

 

“oh, me and Jiran are seeing each other” Kyuhyun said like it was nothing. I blushed a little and put my hand on his lap and smiled at him.

 

“What?” I heard almost everyone say. At that moment Sungmin walked in and pored himself some cereal.

 

“Did you hear about this Sungmin?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“Yea last night” he said in a low tone, avoiding my eyes. it was clear he didn’t sleep well. From that day on me and Kyuhyun did our best to brag on our relashionship. Hopefully Sungmin will see that I’m not as happy as when we did hang out.