New years is the end

I Can Hear You

 

I sat on the couch with Kyuhyun, cuddling with him well watching TV.

 

“Jiran your cell phone is ringing” Ryeowook said coming into the livingroom with my cell. I looked at the caller ID. It was my best friend Sunhee. It’s been a long time since I’ve talked to her, because frankly she would probly be to happy to be around. Since I’ve been “dating” Kyuhyun for about two weeks now we do our best to hide things that are going on in my personal life from Heechul, just in case.

 

“Hello I said awsering my phone.

 

“Jiran~” she said happily “do you want to hang out? it’s been almost 2 month”.

 

“I can’t today” I lied. Truthfully me and Kyuhyun were going for a walk later just to talk and to see how things are going pretty soon.

 

“Aww that , but still, don’t be a stranger. I love you” she said playfully.

 

“Maybe next week?” I asked.

 

“Sounds good!”  She told me. We said our goodbyes and I stuffed my cell phone into my pocket.

 

“Ready to go?” Kyuhyun asked me. I nodded and we put on our coats and boots. It’s almost 2013 and the SM new year party is coming up. I’m kind of surpised Kyuhyun invited me, because from what I know he’s not the party type. He took my hand in his as we walked together.

 

“I can’t believe you still wear our couple bracelet” he said.

 

“I can’t believe you are too” I laughed. Kyuhyun is really the perfect boyfriend, but our relashionship was lacking something kind of big. Love.

 

“New year’s is coming up” he said leading me around the small market. It was mainly a place for old people so he didn’t need to hide his face, luckily.

 

 “I guess your going to see me off for the New Year right?” I asked. We sat down on a bench and looked at the frozen Han River.

 

“Whatever will make you happy” he smiled putting his arm around me “or if Sungmin doesn’t get to you first” he chuckled. I hit his chest a little embarrassed. As he chuckles his kisses me softly on the lips making my heart flutter for a slit second, before remembering who it was.

 

“Gees Kyuhyun, you’re so romantic” I rolled my eyes and hitting his chest again.

 

“Jiran?” I heard a familiar voice ask. I turned around and saw my one and only best friend.

 

“Sunhee!” I said surprised jumping out of Kyuhyun’s arms to hug her.

 

“I thought you were busy today” she said happily.

 

“yea I’m kind of with someone right now” I said pointing to Kyuhyun. He leans over to shake her hand and bow.

 

“This is….?” She questioned.

 

“I’m Kyuhyun, Jiran’s boyfriend” he said smiling putting his hand over my sholder.

 

“Boyfriend?” Sunhee repeated with a durpy expression. I nodded with my head low.

 

“he’s cute” she said smiling. I smiled back felling a little acward. “I feel like I’ve seen you before though” she pointed out.

 

“more then likely you have” Kyuhyun told her.

 

“So what are your plains for the new year?” Sunhee asked icnoring Kyuhyun.

 

“I’m going to Kyuhyun’s company new year party”

 

I’m surpised that she didn’t recognise there own bias. After our meeting with Sunhee we walked back to the dorm and got ready. I put my hair up and make up on, my dress was wine coloured and went to my knees. My heals we beautiful, everything seamed like it was going to be perfect.

I was wrong.

I walked around with Heechul as I meet his sunbae’s and hoobaes. Soo Man was around so I had to be with Heechul or he would think me and Kyuhyun really were dating. If he knew that I played a role in both romantic lives of Kyuhyun and Sungmin, I’d be dead, as well as them. I watched Sungmin from the corner of my eye. He was talking to that girl from Girls Generation.

 

“Who is that?” I asked Heechul, pointing to the short blonde haired girl Sungmin was talking to.

 

“Sunny from Girls Generation. Not jealous are you?” Heechul nudged me.

 

“Why would I be?” I lied. Heechul just chuckled as we headed for the wine table.

 

“Do you drink well?” Heechul asked handing me a glass of wine.

 

“I’m about average” I lied again taking a sip. I was really bad at drinking; I’m the type of person to get drunk off a glass of water. We walked around a bit more, I left with Nari when Heechul, Shindong, and Donghae disited to talk to Jessica and Yonna. Victoria came and joined us later apparently she and Nari are good friends. After 4 glasses of wine I felt a little drunk and left my new girl friends to sit with Kyuhyun until I could feel a little better.

 

“Not trying to talk to Sungmin at all?” Kyuhyun asked, slidding his fingers into mine secretly so not one could see.

 

“he’s still with that Sun-“ I mumbled but got interuped.

 

“Oppa~” I heard a cute voice do agyeo. There in the entry was stood Sungmin and Sunny. I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the roof.

 

“will you just shut up” I growned, almost yelling at Sunny.

 

“Jinran!” Kyuhyun said covering my mouth. i just his hand so he would remove his hand. I am clearly to drunk to be here, so I stood up and almost fell over. I felt someone picking me up, but at this point I have no idea what’s happening to me.

 

 

The next morning I woke up in a haze. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. How did I end up in Sungmin’s room? I untangled myself from the rumbled of blankets and notestest I was in shorts and a hoody. How did that happen?! I walked out into the livingroom not seeing anyone so I left for the kitchen. Sungmin was in there drinking a bottle of water.

 

“looks like ms. Party hard is awake now” Sungmin chuckled. I walked to the fridge and pulled out a water bottle ignoring him.

 

“where is everyone?” I asked.

“they have stuff planned for today” Sungmin told me, “do you remember what happened last night?” he questioned.

 

“No idea. Enlighten me?” I asked taking a nice big gulp of water.

 

“you told Leeteuk you loved him” Sungmin said, a chuckle hiding behind his words.

 

“REALLY?! WHY WOULD I SAY THAT!?” I spazzed spilling a little water on him.

 

“I was just joking!” he said undoing the cap of his water bottle. Suddenly he splashed me with the water.

 

“AHH!” I screamed splashing him back with my own water bottle. Suddenly we were having a big water fight, it was kind of fun. I dumped the rest of the water bottle ontop of his head, but Sungmin pulled me in for a hug to stop the water going on him. Then the room became silent.

 

“you told Kyuhyun to say what your relationship really was” Sungmin said, braking the silence. I pressed my lips tight together,

 

“do you believe him?”

 

“Yes.” Was all he said, then he kissed me. a real, loving kiss. Fireworks and bells were going off in my head telling me this is for real. “I love you” Sungmin said when he broke the kiss, “I love you more then you could even imagen. Don’t make me jelous anymore.”

 

“is this your way of asking me out?” I questioned with a giggle.

 

“this is my way of asking you to be my girlfriend” he said kissing me once more.

 

“only if you keep kissing me like this” I chuckled kissing him back.