New

I Can Hear You

That stormy night was the end and the beginning of my life.

 

“I’m sorry what happened to your parents Jiran” Mrs. Kim, my god mother and aunt, said apologetically. “Such an horribly way to die.” She continued with a tear in her eye. I rubbed the scar on my hand that had been gaven to me on that night my parents passed.

 

“I wish I could have had another talk with your father” Mr. Kim said, I could tell her was holding back any tears in his eyes since he was driving. We were coming back from my parents funeral. They were killed in a freaky accident where my house cought on fire my lighting. Why was I the only thing or person to make it out alive?! My parents and my pet dog Shimi were all dead, all my stuff is gone, why did anything matter that I was still alive?! All that I got was this weird lighting bolt scar on my hand. how fair was this? I miss my mom, and I miss my dad.

 

“Were here darling” they said as we pulled into their small house.  I stepped out of the car into the unfilliler surrounding. I never went to visit my family with my mom and dad, but now I wish I did. I carried the small blacket, witch was the only thing left of my old life, with me into their house. It was a really nice house, though I will only be living here until I can afford my own house I think I will like it here. Suddenly a man around the age of 29 came into view. He had long black hair and a baby face, I was a little surpised on how much we look like.

 

“Heechul this is your cousin Jiran” his mom said.

 

“Hello” I said faintly, worried if he was going to get mad at me for taking up his room.

 

“hello” he smiled, “sorry to hear about your parents” he said from a distance. I nodded,

 

“Sorry if I take up to much of your room”. He just chuckled a little at me.

 

“I don’t live her anymore I live in a dorm with my band.” He said.

 

“Super Junior right?” I asked. His eyes widened as he looked at me surprised,

 

“you know us?” he said pointing to himself.

 

“Who doesn’t?” I chuckled. He walked up to me,

 

“everyone knows us” he said all smug making me laugh a little harder. It seams like I’ve already made a new friend.

 

“You two are getting a long well” his mother said leading us to the kitchen where there was some food already laid out.

 

“FOOD!” I said excitedly, it’s been a while since I’ve felt like I could eat. We both started to dig into the food.

 

“I’ve talked to Sooman about your problem” his mom piped up.

 

“Yea, Why did you need to talk to him for?!” Heechul questioned.

 

“Because I and your dad are going on a cruise that can’t be rebooked and I don’t think Jiran should be left alone” his mom said.

 

“So what’s going to happen?” he asked.

 

“for the 2 months that we are gone Jiran will live with you in your dorm.” She said.

 

“WHAT?!” Heechul yelled then chocked on the food in his mouth. I pat his back until he could breath again. He thanked me before turning back to his mom. “But you know those guys mom”

 

“I do, that’s why I trust you to protect her. I never expected you two to get along so well.” His mom said.

 

“Fine” he sighed giving up and walking away. I stopped eating and followed him all the way to his car. Bringing my stuff with me.

 

“Where are we going?” I asked.

 

“the dorm” he sighed. I got on the passangers side of the car and puckled in my seat belt.

 

“are you mad at me?” I asked.

 

“no”

 

“then why are you in such a bad mood suddenly?” he just sighed and drove. After about a minuite he spoke.

 

“I’m just worried about scandals.” He said.

 

“I’ll do my best to make sure there are no scandals.” As all I could say. He looked at me and smiled,

 

“Good luck with that”.

 

 

 

“And you know know everyone else right?” Heechul said in front of the group of nine boys. I nodded,

 

“Sorry for being a bother” I said.

 

“It’s fine!” Kangin said, “were happy to have a new face around!”.

 

“Thank you, but where can I sleep” I looked at Heechul. All he did is shrug.

 

“You can sleep in Leeteuk’s room until he comes back from army” Eunhyuk suggested, “It’s the one at the very end of the hall.” I thanked them before I went to find my temparty room. The room was White VERY white. The blankets, the walls, the desk, everything. I don’t know too much about Leeteuk since he went to the army when I found out I had a relative is Super Junior, but now I knew he liked the colour white. I looked at myself in the mirror. I brushed my hair with my fingers and agusted my white hairband. I had big brown eyes witch with help from my eye liner I looked pretty young. I had a “V” shaped face like my cousin Heechul and simmiler lip shape, it was hard to tell that I was 25. I had a white shirt on with a simple pattern on it and a jean skirt my friend let me have since I had no more cloths but still the clothes looked good on me. I put my small blacket on the white chair and jumped onto the bed. The bed was so soft and confortable! As I rolled around a masulane smell make me smile. This must be the leader’s smell. I suddenly heard a knock on the door and I sat up quickly. A cute blonde walked in.

 

“Jiran?” he asked. As he opened the door. I aloud him in and he just stood there.

 

“uh, Sungmin-shii right?” I asked. He nodded and smiled, such a cutie. I noted for him to sit beside me on the bed and he did so.

 

“I’m sorry to hear what happened to your mom and dad” he said.

 

“it’s alright, I need to get past it right?” I said. He bit his bottom lip and nodded,

 

“if you ever just want someone there you can always call me, I never have to much plain for a day, like Heechul hyung-nim”

 

“Thank you Sungmin” I smiled and pat his hand. suddenly hand scar on my hand started to hurt. “AH!” I wined a little. Sungmin suddenly was consirned,

 

“what’s wrong?” he asked. I streached out my hand to revile the lighting bolt scar. “ommo, did you get this from the accident?” he questioned. I nodded, he took my hand his his and held it. Suddenly the pain started to slow down.

“Is she going to be alright?” I heard him ask.

 

“Pardon?” I said out loud.

 

“are you alright” he asked.

 

“yes” I smiled up at him.

 

“but I didn’t say anything out loud” I heard him say.

 

“but I heard you” I told him. He gave me a questionet look.

 

“I know I didn’t say anything out loud” I heard him say but I his lips weren’t moving. My eyes widened as I dropped his hand. I waited for him to say something with his mouth closed again but nothing happened.

 

“what’s going on?!” I asked myself out loud. He took my hand with the scar in his again and looked at me.

 

“Can you really hear my thoughts?” he asked.

 

“yes” I told him out loud.

 

“I can’t hear your’s though” I heard him say.

 

“this is weird” I said.

 

“Is this just with me?” he questioned. I ran out of the room and saw Yesung heading for his room.

 

“Yesung can I see your hand for a second?” he nodded hand handed me one of his hands.

 

“What’s going on?” Yesung asked out loud.

 

“Hyung think of something” Sungmin told him. Suddenly I heard his thoughts

 

“This girl is so cute but so weird” I heard him say. I pulled my hand away and looked at Sungmin.

 

“Him too!” I said out loud to Sungmin.

 

 

 

It was getting dark outside. And somehow I have special powers. I didn’t want anyone to find out though, who knows what they’d put me threw? Chemical testing? No I hate needles. Only Sungmin will ever know. We sat in my room as we tried to figure this out.

 

“What if it’s like in Braking Dawn? Maybe you can grow you powers?” he suggested.

 

“how?” I chuckled.

 

“fell it? I’m not the one with powers” he chuckled along. He reached for my hand again and held it.

 

“I know you can do it because you’re the most amasing and prettys girl I have ever meet” he thought out. I blushed as our eyes meet.

 

“I didn’t come live with Heechul for a romance but it looks like I mite find a romance after all” I thought to myself.

 

Suddenly I saw that his face turned red, “I heard that” he thought. Suddenly the door opened and Sungmin quickly moved away from me detaching our hands. Heechul and Siwon stood at the door.

 

“what did we just walk into?” Heechul asked.

 

“Me trying to make new friends” I sighed.

 

“Oh. Well my mom and dad told me to get you new clothes since you’ve only been borrowing from your friends. So tomarrow, since Siwon doesn’t have to leave until 3 to Tailand with Donghae he’ll take you shopping for clothes.” Heechul said.

 

“ommo! Thank you!” I said happly standing up giving Heechul a hug.

 

“it’s not a problem Jiran”  Siwon said “well we have a busy day tomarrow, let’s all get some sleep”.

 

“come on Sungmin” Heechul called to Sungmin before I was left alone.

And my life with Super Junior started.