Two different roads

" It's better to forgive and forget "

First we were one path.. Now we're splitting into two.. Why? Because of her..

*PresentDay*

December 24 :: Christmas Eve

I held her tightly as she kept on sobbing. My sister recently broke up with her boyfriend. Turns out he's more than what she thinks he is. After nights of unanswered phonecalls, unreplied text messages. He was seeing someone else. I soon started to worry, what if Yongguk ends up like that? I must be crazy thinking all of this, he is still my bestfriend still. He keeps my trust.

Not having any plans with Yongguk today, since he said he was busy with work. I was fine with it since I am an understanding person. My sister left to go out and refresh her memory. I let her go and stayed in my room to finish up wrapping my present for Yongguk. Tomorrow was christmas and our 1 year anniversary.

--TimeSkip--

The clock 12 midnight, I got my phone out ready to call Yongguk and greet him until I herd the front door open. Thinking it was my sister, I shrugged it off until I herd laughter from her and .. someone else? I rushed out of my room to see Youngguk and my sister hugging.

" Thanks for bringing me home.. You're a fool.. " she giggled and ruffled is hair. She was an absolute mess, she had stains of beer on her shirt and her hair was like a jungle. Yongguk? What is he doing here? I thought he had work. His smile was much better from this point of view. When he's with her, but not with me.. I cleared my throat to break the attention from the two.

" Did I miss anything? " I spoke up. They both quickly let go of each other as if they have been caught. I lightly smirked and shook my head. " And you're drunk.. oh hei. you're supposed to be at work am I right? " I was sounding a bit pissed. But hey, can you blame me for being jealous? The day he finally let her go, he seems like he wants her back in an instant right after she's available. As if I was just some person to be kept temporarily.

I ignored that night for the rest of my life. No matter how much it hurt to see him happier than her. I made sure everything was okay. I was the one fighting. I was the one in battle.

February 14 :: Valentine's Day

After many months had passed. We were litterally driving a part from each other. It felt like he was rejecting our dates, cause after awhie, I found out he's been hanging out with my sister.  I've had enough, it's Valentine's Day. I'm not letting him call out on this date. I got out my phone and dialled his number.

______: "Yah, go to the restaraunt tonight.. It's valentine's day. I'm not taking no for an answer.. "
Yongguk: "Aniyo, I have work. We'll celebrate later on the week okay? "
______: " Aish. Always work with you. Forget it. I'm done trying "

 

And with those last words, I probably left him dumbfounded.

I told my sister that night to let her know I was going out to eat some food. She shrugged and nodded, practically throwing me out of the house. What's with her? After one breakup, she treats me like this.

---

Ah, that food was amazing.. I thought, rubbing my full stomach. I decided to go take a walk at the park, while trying to finish my take-out smoothie.

My eyes met fear that night. I dropped my smoothie to the ground as my jaw dropped.

so this is why you rejected huh? "work"

To Be Continued..

This is one is shorter I know T.T.

I had writer's block due to a lot of homework ..

Last chapter up tomorrow!
Comments are loved ~